It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I certainly have NOT written or even shared anything I came to suspect. Call me paranoid, but there is an awful lot of precedent in many of these stories to expect that should I tell anyone what I believe is really going on/has gone on(throughout human history) I might meet with an unfortunately early date of expiration. Too often people die for knowing things "others" don't want to be known.

But a correlation between the "natural" predisposition of "little people" to some other known areas in mythology/religion occured to me. The "Battle Between Good and Evil" that is so prevelent in religious stories and myth always seems to boil down to a "war" or "conflict" (usually based on a disagreement/argument) withing the hierarchy of the "gods" (or in the case of the Judeo-Christian system, between God and Satan). In many of these stories there is evidence that the nature of said "disagreement" centers around whether or not Humanity should be permitted or exposed to "Knowledge" and thereby opportunities of technological advancement. (In the garden of eden, for example, the "sin and evil" surrounded the idea of "partaking of (the fruit of the tree of) knowledge (of good AND evil) and in this case, Satan (or "the serpent") was apperently of the oppinion that Humanity SHOULD have "knowledge" whereas "God" was apperently of the mind that it SHOULDN'T. Even in Greek myth we are told that when a godly benefactor took the "fire" (common euphemism for knowledge) from the gods and gave it to man, the gods were so angry that he did this, that they decided to punish him with torture for the rest of eternity.

The relevence to our discussion of "little people" (in my mind) is the fact that all these same religious/mythological system also indicate a vast variety of "supernatural" creatures AND cults of humans that are devoted to service of "gods" or "God/devil" on one side of this disagreement or another. (We still currently have a common belief in "Angels/Christians&ct." that are devoted to God (the one who thinks humanity should remain ignorant) and "Demons/Satanists" devoted to the Devil (the one who believes humanity should learn and technologically progress). It seems rational to my mind that there would be a correlation between "wee folk" who prefer a purely natural and technologically UNEVOLVED way of life and other beings within the same cultures that assist humanity in the process of learning and scientific/technological advancement (which all these same cultures DO, indeed, seems to have stories of "critters" who teach new things and are helpful/protective) And as Hitler and the Nazis were, to thier own minds, seeking contact with what they believed to be a civilization of people who might assist them, and these Nazis were obsessed with Untersberg in accordance with that attempt at contact, these things all seem to fall into a pattern of connection. Indeed, I am certain all of this tells ONE big story, and that what we have found of it thus far is the "tip of the berg". (Sorry for the bad pun, I just couldn't resist.)

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Originally posted by DraighNogrii

But don't you think that intimating possession of knowledge - instead of just spilling the beans out in the open, all at once - is actually more dangerous?

Anyway, I understand your concerns; far be it from me to push anyone into something s/he doesn't really want (even if I could).

The question of Knowledge is at the heart of the human civilisation.
And I always wondered, WHY exactly would the God described in the Genesis (which I do not believe to be the same God of the NT, but that's a long story) deny man the right to possess it? The usual profane interpretations are more than a little trite and infantile - but that, too, is a long story...

Anyway, there is little doubt that Hitler & al. definitely were after "hidden" knowledge of the most far-reaching kind, even if the most hair-rising stories, such as the ones purported by Frank (I think) aren't true.
Having that in mind is probably a must in the investigation of the area.

and that what we have found of it thus far is the "tip of the berg". (Sorry for the bad pun, I just couldn't resist.)

Actually, I think it's a good pun. :-)

TWIMC: I may be absent from this website for a while.
Do not interpret my absence as a lack of interest.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I see you and I share the belief that the god of the Jews was NOT the god of the Christ. That made me smile. And as for your astute observation about "intimating possession of this knowledge instead of spilling the beans" being more dangerous, you caught me. My actual intent was to invoke a reaction that might help to substantiate or clarify my theory (I was acting on a hunch). The bit that may be pertinent to the subject of our current thread follows these lines: the three most threatening elements of the Untersberg mystery are missing people, people popping back up with amnesia, and a Nazi obsession and local presence. Keeping that in mind, is it more realistic to attribute people disappearing and developing amnesia in a certain locale to accidentally finding "gnomes" or to accidentally finding an active top-secret military presence? Note that I did not include the time-displacement (as such) in this particular example. I am also assuming an understanding that time-alteration experiments (if successful) could produce a "ripple effect" throughout the timeline in the location of the experiments, no matter when in time those experiments were conducted. In other words, successful time-altering experiments by Nazis at Untersberg in, say, 1952 could easily produce time anomolies at Untersberg in 1349.

Also, Vanitas, I hope you don't "disappear" for long. I hope your memory is fine when you return, too.

edited to correct typos

[edit on 3-12-2009 by DraighNogrii]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I thought it might be advisable to add, just in case someone may be unaware, that after WWII many Nazi scientists AND their research were absorbed into the American military under Operation Paperclip. It would, therefore, be reasonable to expect that IF the Nazis were conducting time-alteration experiments at Untersberg (especially if they showed signs of success and/or progress) that they would be continued under the supervision of the US military. This would adequately explain the prolonged US military presence in the area in a more logical way than using the place "as a ski resort".

(Vanitas, I hope this eases any concerns you may have had about my dedication to knowledge being overpowered by a fear of reprisal. I have always been and shall always be 100% dedicated to the TRUTH rebellion.)

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Sorry for reading this new stuff so late. Telluric currents, eh? Never thought of that. I am however 100% certain that a shift in energy or consciousness is what allows for the perception and experience of paranormal events.

So indeed it may only be due to the energy-field that oddities at Untersberg are perceived. These would then not actually exist in our reality but in another but be perceivable at those locations.

You're right, another visit, maybe with energy-measuring equipment, will be helpful.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb
I have just found a brand new documentray film entitled "Mysterious Places - The Untersberg Mountain" by Richard Ladkani and Lisa Eder. It has only been released in the last two weeks or so, and what's even better, it is available to view in glorious HD at :

Since anyone Googling for the subject comes upon this thread as one of the first Id guess that any new film about if is partially also based on our thread.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

And by the way, if you see pictures of some of these churches, they are worth a visit, just to see them.

Liking Cathedral and Church-mosphere Ive visited some of them. They are well worth the visit in that area, more so than in other areas.

I am not quite yet seeing the "alignment" of these churches though (?) More data needed.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

It might be just the common shape for mountaintop fortresses of the 1100's, but remember these two buildings are hundreds of miles apart.
And if you go with this link, the Kehlsteinhaus was built a further 700 years or so later, albeit with secret society knowledge/input (allegedly!).

You might be on to something here detective. Its not like that particular shape is an obvious choice for a fortress.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DraighNogrii
As per gnomes/dwarves=greys: I find it relevant that in the vast majority (if not all) of folklore concerning "wee folk" of whatever specificity, they are usually depicted as LESS evolved/civilized than even the humans of the era of the tale. There are references to them being barefoot, unshaven, "wild", and behaving in a notably uncivilized (or at the least, unsociable) manner. This, IMHO, seems incongruant with our understanding of the greys as MORE developed (at least technologically). (Might have been tuppenceworth, but who's weighing? LOL)

Possible Related:

Alien Abduction - An astral phenomenon?

(Welcome to the Thread, btw)

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
One night, I had an unusually vivid dream: in it, not only did I find out the exact date of the artist's birth (currently not even the year is known), but also saw a series of events and procedures that are in opposition to what is currently known about him – but would actually make perfect sense.
And even though I earnestly try, every now and then, to puncture that bubble of certainty that I carry from that day on, it doesn't work: I simply know that what I saw really was the truth.

The problem, of course, is... how do you cite this source of information in a peer-reviewed article?

Who?. If you put it on record in a public forum you can claim prophetic ability later when its confirmed and also collect royalties for being the originator of the information.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

In terms of the alignment of the churches, i posted my initial findings with the Google Earth map and the links between various churches - some align with each other, others with another church and the Mittagscharte/Isais temple site, etc etc. That is as far as i have got at the moment, but i will be looking further into this, hopefully to an even greater degree of accuracy, in due course (i just need to find some "down time" to sit and do it, uninterrupted by work, etc).

One thing that i have discovered is that it is reported that all the churches share the same "Bovis unit" energy count, of 13,500 Bovis Units.

…..dass alle 12 Orte dieselbe Energie besitzen: 13.500 Boviseinheiten (….”that all 12 places possess the same energy; 13,500 Bovis Units)
www.untersberg.org...

The unit of the Bovis scale has no known definition and isn't in any way based on physics. The "measurement" consists of the dowser walking around the place with an object (like a pendulum, dubbed "biometer") and declaring the Bovis number. A number of 6,500 is considered "neutral", lower figures affect human "energies" negatively, higher numbers positively. Numbers above 10,000 are in the "ethereal range", considered Places of power.

en.wikipedia.org...

........." PLACES OF POWER". Yes....that will fit in here nicely, thanks!

I'm no expert in this kind of thing, and it is hardly 100% scientific, but obviously a "reading" of 13,500 places these churches well into the places of Power bracket. And it's interesting that they (allegedly) all share the same, high (indeed "ethereal") reading.

intersting also that higher number affect us in a positive way. No doubt that accounts for the reputation of the area as a health spa in the late 1800's / early 1900's.

I think (having read your posts) you will have more knowledge of this sort of thing than me - maybe you can add to this?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Yes, I understand Bovis units. Just a note: Churches normally measure that high, its not specific to that place. But if they all measure the same in the area than that is indeed very interesting.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

For someone who knows nothing about this (i.e me!), coud you perhaps explain why churches would "normally" measure that high. Presumably you mean regardless of the location.

Is it perhaps because even in times gone by, those "in the know" knew where to build churches and other places of worship, to connect with this source of heightened power? (I mentioned this in my post about Telluric currents).

Or is there another specific reason? Or is it just a side effect of the Bovis Units not being very scientific?

[edit on 6-12-2009 by BlueOrb]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Presumably ypou mean regardless of the location.

Yes.

Is it perhaps because even in times gone by, those "in the know" knew where to build churches and pother places of worship, to connect with this source of heightened power? (I mentioned this in my post about Telluric currents).

One aspect of having churches and temples give off a certain frequency is in the choice of location, yes. Another is in how churches are made and the care and dedication invested into them and the intention for which they are made.

So the telluric currents and the Untersberg Area do have something to do with it, of course. But churches/temples also generally radiate high (not all, but generally).

Not to Discourage Research - I think you are correct in looking at churches and their alignments!

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Great post, hardly wait till I hear more about it, thanks mate…. S&F

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well...this is all exciting research.

Perhaps other coincidences are around that need to be looked into. Some additional questions might be:

What is the elevations?
What is the square footage?
What is the orientation ie. North, South?
Are they on ley lines?

Do ley lines move? Like the magnetic pole drifts, do the ley lines change as well? I read somewhere that Ed Leedskalnin who built Coral Castle wouldn't be able to do it again on the same site because the magnetic point had moved east of his site?

Keep up the GREAT work!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Nice link to the Coral Castle. I was thinking of starting a thread about it, but as i only recently (last 6 months or so) heard/read about it, i was a bit reticent in case i was the only one who DIDN'T know about it, and looke dfoolish in the process!

What i did read, though, is that Ed moved his entire creation (overnight, i think), at some point during the whole construction process.

Maybe because the enrgy was changing??

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
now i have written my first book:
www.amazon.de...
there are many details and fotos about the meaning of untersberg.
the next book is specialy for this mountain.

i am surprised to find a net of leylines in this thread.
in my lectures about the book, i have signed the lines for the first time.
this is a fascinating network of lines.

i have contacted a matriarchal scientist. in her opinion, the dwarfs are relating to a such called matriarchal people or nation, living in former times. you find this old people in the myths all over the world.
so this people have found an asylum in the countless caves.

sorry for my bad english!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by white eagle
now i have written my first book:
www.amazon.de...
there are many details and fotos about the meaning of untersberg.
the next book is specialy for this mountain.

Congratulations!

The mountain itself also deserves a full book

i am surprised to find a net of leylines in this thread. in my lectures about the book, i have signed the lines for the first time. this is a fascinating network of lines.

Tell us more,

i have contacted a matriarchal scientist. in her opinion, the dwarfs are relating to a such called matriarchal people or nation,

What is a "matriarchal scientist"? Sounds like some potential for some serious bias

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by white eagle

About the Author:

Rainer Limpöck, born in 1959 in Bad Reichenhall at the foot of the Untersberg, working as a qualified social worker for 25 years in adult education. As a shamanic doer, Geomant, inclusive local historian and mythologist, he is the founder of alpenschamanischen network that organizes the annual Alpine shaman meeting invites to events in nature and gives lectures on ancient knowledge, the soulfulness of nature and his Alpine home.

Reader Comments:

Moreover, the "Holy Untersberg notes," the "heart chakra of Europe", a wide area. He explained fascinating theories in comparison with known myths and legends and traditions, ever again take on the Salzburger ancestors, the Celts and, of course, describes power spots, mainly in the Salzburg basin, such as in Grossgmain. His personal passion is the "sun-holes" such as in Lattengebirge.

Description of Book:
...the Untersberg with its myths and phenomena, is exemplary of the many sacred mountains. Personal Reviews provide opportunities to learn new home in the way of knowledge of an animate nature. Elementary rituals and cults offer the searcher a new, holistic model of generic forces and capabilities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It appears this book is in German.

Looks like we have someone here that has some insight into the mysteries of the Mountain.

Source: www.amazon.de...

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join