It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Information on DWARVES in Tibetan Mountains were integrated into the third section of this thread.

I was just thinking if dwarves were associated with mining, that some of the old chinaman tunnels that I've seen must have been worked by small persons as the tunnels they built to follow the seams of metal would only be around the four foot diameter or less round.
The chinese certainly would have looked strange to other races, and working in these types of tunnels where one would have to pretty well crawl around all day long and using only hand tools for digging must have been punishing on the body to say the least.
maybe dwarves are related to the chinese, they are good miners anyway.
liked your post too.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb

The museum are digitising their collection. The link to Fick is

mediatum2.ub.tum.de...

Unfortunately, this does not load properly for me at the moment. I don't know whether it is me or them.

Well, it greeted me with this message: Fehler auf der Seite, Objekt nicht vorhanden bzw. kein Zugriffsrecht auf das gewünschte Objekt - so my guess is it is them...

Strange i should meet (in Abu Dhabi) a professor from the university (in Germany) that has a museum where the architects of the Kehlsteinhaus' work is kept, whilst I am trying to research issues such as this......

Serendipity!

I would guess it means your research into this really is going somewhere...

Wonderful work.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Personally I don't think it's likely - but I must say I appreciate the novel thinking.

I'll try and investigate this idea myself, as soon as I can.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

There is something to say for the bent-shape and ugliness and subterranean-ness of dwarves in connection with mining. I dont want to underMINE the paranormal aspect of this thread, but there certainly is a case for it.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Dwarfs as we know them now (i.e people with the recognised condition of dwarfism), are suffering from a medical condition, on a genetic level surely, and have not developed as a result of external conditions. I can't personally see the connection between mining and being a dwarf - perhaps the only way this could be linked is is the people who owned the mines employed dwarfs so that they didn't have to dig such big tunnels, etc!

I would rather follow the train of thought that a "race" of "Little People" (apparently that's now a non-derogatory and acceptable way to refer to dwarfs), who passed on their genetic peculiarities, evolved into communities over time, and perhaps, ridiculed or feared by the local populations as being different, chose to live outside of the established communities...and what better place that a cave in a mountain.

I certainly don't think there is anything paranormal about them - i think that mystery always surrounds the unknown, and those that are feared or different, and that the legend that dwarfs have magical powers, are evil, etc etc, has been fabricated by communities in their ignorance of what is a genetic disorder, as a way of explaining their fear and lack of understanding to their children and others.

Just my thoughts. Just keeping things going (hopefully)!

[edit on 5-11-2009 by BlueOrb]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
great stuff never heard of this before and im just loving reading what all you guys have to say on it!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This *is* a great thread that I'm sad to see kinda die. Just want to say S+F to sky for the thread. (WAY late, I know...but I actually read the whole thread just today) I really would like to see more pics/personal testimonies from other people going to the area, and I doubt I soley speak for myself.

PS: I also think vanitas and blueorb need to go ahead and meet up already and get a room!
(only playing (kinda, lol), I have deeply enjoyed both of your posts this whole thread. You both would make a great team if ever you were to meet irl)

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Wookiep]

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SETILunatic

Hello,

I am living in Salzburg near the Untersberg. I am researching the "Zeitsprung" phenomen since 25 years. I met Forster on the Untersberg 3 years before they disappeared. I had myself a mysterious expierience on the mountain.
Now a new book about this mysterious things appeared in May this year. The name:
"Steine der Macht - Das Mysterium vom Untersberg". The autor is "Stan Wolf"
It tells from the Isais legend, from the black stone in the cave, from the "Tempelritter". Also from Hitler. His house and his Eagles Nest were in the near of the Untersberg and his knowledge about the time-secret of the Untersberg. There is also the story from Forster and the 2 woman, and what really happened. Some unknown stories from the police. The book is full of adventures - the autor said they are true.
I think its maybe interesting for you.

Greetings
stahlsta

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Hello,

I am living in Salzburg near the Untersberg. I am researching the "Zeitsprung" phenomen since 25 years. I met Forster on the Untersberg 3 years before they disappeared. I had myself a mysterious expierience on the mountain.
Now a new book about this mysterious things appeared in May this year. The name:
It tells from the Isais legend, from the black stone in the cave, from the "Tempelritter". Also from Hitler. His house and his Eagles Nest were in the near of the Untersberg and his knowledge about the time-secret of the Untersberg. There is also the story from Forster and the 2 woman, and what really happened. Some unknown stories from the police. The book is full of adventures - the autor said they are true.

Greetings
stahlsta

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Hello,

Greetings
stahlsta

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

Hello,

Greetings
stahlsta

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PortableModel

Hello,

Greetings
stahlsta

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Pazzzzz

Hello,

Greetings
stahlsta

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Hello,

Greetings
stahlsta

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TrailGator

Hello,

Greetings
stahlsta

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Hello,

Greetings
stahlsta

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vilyariel

Hello,

Greetings
stahlsta

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Hello,

Greetings
stahlsta

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

Edit: Disregard. Found it on ATS.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by GenLo]

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join