It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It's been a little over a year now since the last post. Anything new, fellas, regarding the Untersberg ? I'm extremely curious ! Please and thank you.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Iron_Disciple

A YEAR since the last post..?

Where have you been?
Or where have *I* been?

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

How amusing, that we are all here talking about Zeitsprungen (Time portals), etc...........maybe The Iron Disciple has found one, and is currently stuck a year in "the future"???!!!

Iron Disciple - If you found a time portal, let us know how and where, and we can start to work on getting you back!!!!!!

Regarding the post as to who has been there, who is going there, etc, i hope to get there again soon, when i return to Europe (hopefully second half of November). I will keep you all updated, and hopefully i can take in a bit more of the locations mentioned here than i did on my last visit in August.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

WOW! Great caving story! I wonder if he is still down there...

Those pics were making me nervous

jfj123... have ypu heard anything more on this?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb
reply to post by Vanitas

How amusing, that we are all here talking about Zeitsprungen (Time portals), etc...........maybe The Iron Disciple has found one, and is currently stuck a year in "the future"???!!!

Yep - my thoughts exactly.

I must say it was great fun reading that post - especially immediately before going to bed... ;-)

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hi everyone i have been a quiet reader on ATS but haven't yet posted a thing. Untersberg is one of many mountains that are said to contain anomalies, strange creatures, aliens, time warping…ect.. but there are many mountains that are said to contain the same strange events. The theory of the Hollow Earth might be one way to explain were all of these anomalies are coming from. The north and south poles are said to have MASSIVE holes width spans of 1400 miles across and several thousand miles straight down. Land masses and oceans more vast than that on the surface were reported by people that entered the holes without knowing they did because of the huge size of the hole. Eskimos are said to originated there since most of the folk tales speak of there origins coming from the center of the earth. Reports of UFOs , beings, massive amounts of animals and diffrent species around the holes entrance. This is because there is a speculated mini sun that shines in the center of the earth that warms these entrances. So it could be that since most of these mountain ranges haves cave tunnels that lead very far down that they all originated from the same place. Why look to space when all our answer are probably below us already. Anyways there is a lot more info im leaving out and im sure you can find a lot more if you search the net or look up info on some books,folk tales, history.if you haven’t heard about this then here are a few links you guys and gals can look into.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

books.google.com..., M1

www.scribd.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
HELLO??? HELLOOO????

I LIVED THERE 17 YEARS LONG...

ITS MY BORN-CITY..

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

i guess no, cause nobody will answer... like ever

Nia Wind

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Very cool thread, fascinating stuff.

Its the kind of place you want to go, like the Mayan and Aztec places, but its a shame about all the tourists. Id like to a place like that with some good equipment and a cave lead, but using information on where the most likely unexplored deep caves are, if there are any.

Roaming around with tourists in hawaiin shirts snapping photos just robs even the most mysterious place of its mystery.

Anyone know which cave the three were meant to have been exploring, the one thats deep and unexplored. Its probably invented and nobody will know its location Id guess

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is amazing. I cant wait to read more about this. Very interesting stuff, and definantly something strange going on there. Nice find.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Does seem strange how people have gone missing, the only way to prove that it were supernatural is to get exploring down there.

No bones would be strange.

Also i disagree with the comments about the magnetic field screwing with the brain, tell me how everybody who has had a strange experience there always relate the supposed beings they see to aliens?.

So once people hallucinate, they all automatically see the same thing? sorry but i do not buy it.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I've never heard of that mountain before actually. this made me very curious. and the missing time.. would be perfect for a day like this.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
By far this is my favorite thread on ATS. Fascinating subject matter and an amazingly helpful and cooperative attitude from all involved. Mad props to you Skyfloating on a great thread, and kudos to all who have contributed so far.

I only hope there'll be 30+ more pages to come

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
HELLO??? HELLOOO????

I LIVED THERE 17 YEARS LONG...

ITS MY BORN-CITY..

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

i guess no, cause nobody will answer... like ever

Nia Wind

Hello.

Only one question: Have you experienced anything strange there?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

g'day all,absolutely enthralled with all of this.Upon seeing the pic. you posted Zorgon,i had to scan back & double check for i was convinced it was a picture of Uluru(Ayers rock).Strikingly similar(to me anyways).errr...yeah well that said,im off to continue reading.cheers.
s347.photobucket.com...
s347.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hmmm ... I wonder wether it might be that some form of radiation is to blame for the missing time effects and what not. Just a thought . I know that some rocks have been known to contain electromagnetic properties, so its not a massive stretch to suggest that the inside of the mountain may be a clicker.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Electromagnetism, or Geomagnetism, is certainly the relevant factor here in my opinion. I'm no scientist, but i think the fact that we have already identified this area as one of high geomagnetism (in fact totally isolated on the map), adds credence to the theory that the time related anomolies are caused or effected by magnetism.

OK, so let me throw this one into the arena - If you take this one step further - and this may be a big leap (like i say i am no scientist), what about a wormhole? Call it another name - a stargate.......

Stargates, wormholes, call them what you like, the same thing. A "short cut" through time. We have alsd touched on the subject of the Large Hadron Collider experiments taking place not that far away in CERN, using one hell of a lot of magnets to drive particles round and smash them into each other. One of the "by products" of this experiment (potentially)??? A Wormhole.......

Maybe this is what the Nazis were interested in. Maybe that's why the americans held on to some parts of the area for so long after the war. If you read up a bit on stargates, etc, they are suggested to exist all over the world - why not here?

I'm no expert - i can only gather info from the web, but it's thought / believed that stargates are the link to some other world, where the original or real rulers of the earth are based, and that UFO's , sighted throughout history, are the appearance of these other beings. This is often depicted in religious paintings, etc, as a light on the sky, with a beam coning down to earth. I could be wrong, and will have to check back in this thread, but isn't there a picture just like this in the church that SetiLunatic posted after the recent trip to the area. Coincidence? Probably. Food for thought? Maybe. Maybe not.

Feel free to tell me i am so wrong it's unbelievable. I'll say it again, I'm not a scientist - I just think that it's something we can either discuss or discard.

And by the way, i totally agree with the person who said what a collaborative effort this thread is, and the good spirit in which it's all being conducted.

(so go easy on me when you tell me this is rubbish!!!!!)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
After seeing this post it gave me reason to post these pictures taken near the Austria/Switzerland border, but moreso in Austria. I feel somewhat hesitant to give the location of this place for I don't want them to be bothered by us, but I don't think that the avg Joe would have much of a chance of locating an entrance.

Every time I look at these photos I start feeling these emotions overcome me and I start crying, not out of sadness but happiness. In having some certainty, of having my own experience of certainty in this world of lies and deceit.

boxstr.com...
boxstr.com...
boxstr.com...
boxstr.com...
boxstr.com...
boxstr.com...
boxstr.com...
boxstr.com...
boxstr.com...
boxstr.com...
boxstr.com...
boxstr.com...
boxstr.com...
boxstr.com...
boxstr.com...
boxstr.com...
boxstr.com...

I don't think these are government craft because of the white jets shown in the background appearing somewhat frequently throughout the photos. It seems like they are curious as to see why there are so many ships in the sky appearing.

There are many more in each photo that I missed or just wasn't clear enough to really distinguish the craft other than just a grayish dot. Many of them are not clear, so try downloading and zooming in to get better detail.

We were driving up through the Boedele/Grosswalsertal. We were parking at the Furkajoch and saw from there ....

Walserkamm with
Loeffelspitze
Hoch Gerhach

then we hiked..

Portler Alpe
Portler Joch
Blauen See
Suenser See
Suenser Alpe
Portler Alpe

Unedited Photos:
boxstr.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by socrates271

Oh...thats certainly a nice surprise! Thanks for posting!

Would some photo-expert please weigh in on this?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Yes I was hoping the same, not all of them appear to be saucers when enlarged, but could quite frankly just be birds or flies. For anyone doing analysis contact me at [email protected] and I'll send you the zip file of the photos directly as these pictures on boxstr are a little blurry.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by socrates271

One of them is definitely a Kite - just above the mountain ridge in one of the photos, and in red, white and blue......and one of them is clearly a PERSON standing on the end of the mountain ridge.

I'm sorry, but in my opinion, there is nothing on these photos that is not human, a bird, a kite, or a jet (or possibly flies or dirt on the lens).

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join