It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon
reply to post by white eagle

hast du ergenwass dort gesehen ? Orbs oder ergenwass ? Glaubst du das dieser berg etwas besonderes ist, oder das all berge etwas besonderes hast ?

danke für die freundliche begrüssung.
ich selber habe nichts gesehen aber viel gespürt. ich habe selber einen zeitverlust erlebt. ich kenne allerdings einige menschen, die dort etwas gesehen haben. zum beispiel zwerge. ich habe einen mann kennengelernt, der als kind von einem zwar in den untersberg geführt wurde. er hat dabei zeit verloren. seine eltern waren verzweifelt. er hat dort ein zwergenvolk gesehen. als erwachsener hat er sich wieder erinnert.
die höhlenforscher, die jetzt den deutschen tiefenrekord für höhlen aufegstellt haben, haben nichts gesehen. ich denke, es ist wichtig, mit welcher absicht man sich auf oder in den berg begibt. diese forscher sind eigentlich wissenschaftler. sie sehen neue höhlengänge, suchen fortsetzungen und haben genug mit dem vermessen zu tun.
wer mit der absicht zum untersberg begibt, um dort für sich eine spirituelle erfahrung zu machen oder in kontakt mit dem berggeist zu treten, wird möglicherweise dies auch erleben.

ja dieser berg ist etwas besonderes.
alle berge sind etwas besonderes - aber sie haben eben auch ihre hierarchie. wenn man davon ausgeht, dass alles beseelt ist, kann man mit jedem berg sprechen. doch wie bei den menschen gibt es eben auch bei den bergen heilige. kailash, fudjiama, untersberg, uluru, admas peak...
überall auf der welt gibt es diese heiligen berge.
der untersberg wurde vom dalai lama als schlafender drache bezeichnet. es gibt hinweise darauf, dass dieser drache gerade wieder erwacht.
in diesem jahr ist sehr viel passiert am untersberg.
über manches habt ihr hier im forum schon geschrieben.

greetings

white eagle

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Posting in other languages is actually a T&C Violation..just FYI

I only offered it to White Eagle so that I could translate any relevant data.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by white eagle

hast du ergenwass dort gesehen ? Orbs oder ergenwass ? Glaubst du das dieser berg etwas besonderes ist, oder das all berge etwas besonderes hast ?

danke für die freundliche begrüssung.
ich selber habe nichts gesehen aber viel gespürt. ich habe selber einen zeitverlust erlebt. ich kenne allerdings einige menschen, die dort etwas gesehen haben. zum beispiel zwerge. ich habe einen mann kennengelernt, der als kind von einem zwar in den untersberg geführt wurde. er hat dabei zeit verloren. seine eltern waren verzweifelt. er hat dort ein zwergenvolk gesehen. als erwachsener hat er sich wieder erinnert.
die höhlenforscher, die jetzt den deutschen tiefenrekord für höhlen aufegstellt haben, haben nichts gesehen. ich denke, es ist wichtig, mit welcher absicht man sich auf oder in den berg begibt. diese forscher sind eigentlich wissenschaftler. sie sehen neue höhlengänge, suchen fortsetzungen und haben genug mit dem vermessen zu tun.
wer mit der absicht zum untersberg begibt, um dort für sich eine spirituelle erfahrung zu machen oder in kontakt mit dem berggeist zu treten, wird möglicherweise dies auch erleben.

Translation of relevant snippets (stuff not already posted)

White Eagle says that he hasnt seen anything at Untersberg but "felt" a lot. He says he´s experiencing "missing time" there himself. And that he knows people who have seen different things.

White Eagle says he knows a man who says he met dwarfs as a child and was led into the mountain by them. This man also claims to have missing time, but also to have forgotten the entire episode and only remembered it as a grown-up.

WhiteEagle thinks its important with which intention one approaches the mountain. Spiritually-oriented people are more likely to experience something than scientists (giving the cave-explorers as an example).

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
above top secret thread and a link to cave lore and Germany.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Thanks so much for you're answers and efforts

About you're "missing time" experience is very interesting. Indeed the "compare with humans"... about that it is possible to "talk" to every mountain. BUT the Untersberg seems to be "the mountain" of all, some kind... The golden corn of wisdom is def. you're explanation about with which mind you "enter" the mountain. RESPECT

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

ich habe selber einen zeitverlust erlebt.

I would be very interested in hearing more about the specifics of this "missing time" episode (including the date and the weather conditions), if possible.

Pretty please?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Sorry. Won't happen again. In fact it's amazing how fast you can forget a language you learn't but not use so often

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

BUT the Untersberg seems to be "the mountain" of all, some kind... The golden corn of wisdom is def. you're explanation about with which mind you "enter" the mountain. RESPECT

i am not sure corncerning the importance of this mountain.
but i am astonished of its popularity in other countries.
i am growned up by his feet. as a child i read all about the myth.
my first small untersberg-cave i have discovered was in the age of 13.
at former times caves seems to me as a good place for adventure.
now, caves seems to bee the doorway to another world or reality.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

ich habe selber einen zeitverlust erlebt.

I would be very interested in hearing more about the specifics of this "missing time" episode (including the date and the weather conditions), if possible.

the phase of the moon, fog, midsummer and august 15th...
all this are possible facts for "missing time" or moments of wonder.
one myth tells about august 15th and the opening of a time gate.
since 2006 we use this date to work with the energy of the mountain.
2006 we go to the described place on the plateau. we intend to install a medicin wheel. accidentally we found a cave with a plane basement. best place for setting a stone wheel. as we finish this sun is coming in the cave.
it was at high noon. the place where the cave is situated is called noontime jag. there was a hidden funnel through which is coming the sun rays. i can not forget this moment.
maybe it is a holy place. i think in this region is beginning the time-zone.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Thank you very much, White Eagle.
That was very interesting.

At this point I would just like to add an observation that has been impossible for me to escape ever since I first heard about this "magical" date - something that those of you who are unfamiliar with the Catholic tradition may not know: August 15th is a major Catholic feast - the feast of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary.

Here's how the Catholic encyclopedia describes its purpose:

This feast has a double object:

(1) the happy departure of Mary from this life;
(2) the assumption of her body into heaven.

It is the principal feast of the Blessed Virgin.

Why is that relevant?

I don't know that it is.

But it is well worth observing that the "folk" of the region where this particular piece of "folk-lore" originated is deeply steeped precisely in the Catholic tradition.
And it is a MAJOR feast, so the date is unlikely to be overlooked by anyone.

N.B. The emphasis in the quote from the encyclopedia is mine.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I think this location that you describe is certainly important in terms of any "missing time" experiences. We have touched on this before in this thread too. In terms of the moon, it is a fact that the moon exerts a magnetic influence on the earth (that is what causes tides to rise and fall). Magnetism seems also to be a key here (geomagnetic anomolies in the area, specifically Untersberg. Maybe the geomagnetism of the mountain, when subject to the magnetism of the moon at it's strongest, results in some degree of "black hole" or time portal. (Positive and negative energy?) This is what they are doing at CERN, using magnets to provide energy (and a LOT of it!). Maybe this is happening naturally at Untersberg under certain conditions, but is too infrequent and unpredictable to be able to study. I think next 15 August may well be quite busy at the the spot metioned by White Eagle, after peopkle read this thread. One more thing, maybe the "ascending into heaven" is the entering of a time portal, and without science, etc, the only way to explain it is with religion. Lets face it, for a lot of scientific things, there is often a religious parallel explanation (i.e Big Bang vs Creationism).

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

In August 1987 three people entered a Mountain in Southern Germany to explore several caves. They did not return and neither the police nor mountaineers found any trace of them – except for their car parked at a parking place nearby. 3 months later they called their relatives from a ship in the red sea that was heading for Alexandria, Egypt. They claimed to have no knowledge how they had gotten there, that 3 months had passed or what had happened inside that mountain. In Alexandria they went to the Consulate and returned home.

One of the red lines in this thread has also been about the above text...
Maby you would like to tell if you have a theori about this event ?

Also, do you have any thoughts about : If a person has "missing time"
ref:

A UFO abduction experience is often not consciously remembered. An abductee is typically left with only a memory of a block of "missing time," sometimes hours that they can't account for. There is another phenomenon that sometimes happens called a "screen memory" or "cover story," in which a more acceptable memory is inserted by the aliens to block out what is the usually traumatic abduction experience that has just taken place. This is what many UFO researchers feel is a "merciful" amnesia.
source
Something like this makes me think : could a dwarf, elf, or angel act. be an "alien" ?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Maby you would like to tell if you have a theori about this event ?

Also, do you have any thoughts about : If a person has "missing time"

i know this event very well. some times ago there was a news paper.
look here:
www.tz-online.de...

this event is a fake based on the myth of missing time at untersberg.

i have heard about ufo-sightings at the untersberg.
i have also read about ufo-abductions.
in my opinion the most events are based on natural backgrounds like abnormal magnetism of the earth, you have talked about in this thread.
most. but not all.
i do not except that there are other reasons!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

It is true that they went missing for three months, that their car stood at untersberg unattended for three months, that there was a police-search and that they re-appeared in egypt three months later.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
hi all .ok the pied piper,
legend has it that the piper opened a (magic door)in the side of a mountain,and led the children in ,then the door closed and the town people can not find it ,it is in germany. just food for thought.
the townsfolk reniged on his payment for getting rid of the rats i believe.
so he left the town but came back later and took thier childern and led them into solid rock though a portal . ok this guy was gifted he was doing something for a sultan before he came to the town.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by solomen kane
hi all .ok the pied piper,
legend has it that the piper opened a (magic door)in the side of a mountain,and led the children in ,then the door closed and the town people can not find it ,it is in germany. just food for thought.
the townsfolk reniged on his payment for getting rid of the rats i believe.
so he left the town but came back later and took thier childern and led them into solid rock though a portal . ok this guy was gifted he was doing something for a sultan before he came to the town.

That sounds familiar. Got a link to a website that shows the full legend/tale?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hello, everyone.
It's my first post here, so I'm a bit nervous, but anyway, here we go.
As you are doing an amazing job searching english/german sources I decided not to go there and try a shot at russian ones.
After my fast search (in about 30 min) I found a book by Bruno Gloger "Kaiser, Gott und Teufel : Friedrich II. von Hohenstaufen in Geschichte u. Sage" in russian: www.rodon.org...

I'll try to translate one excerpt from it:
Oldest legend concerning Friedrich II comes from 1500's - "Emperor has died in a secret place and noone knows whether he is dead or not. There is still spoken that he lives in the west of the empire, near Kaizerslautern. North from a town named Donnersberge there is a mountain, where Firedrich II took the place of Vodan, which many ages ago as a god of wind went form there with his "furious" army of souls and is always coming back."
Author then tells the story about Lazar Eizner (Skyfloating has posted it), I'll just add that this story was "prepared for print by a catholic "people writer" only in XVIIIc. According to this Eizner saw in Untersberg "Emperor Firedrich (who dissapeared on Valzerberg) and with him other emperors of old time, kings, dukes and knights. They will come to the help for christians during end of the world"

Later Firedrich II was changed to Charles the Great. In addition, mountain Valzerberg (or Valzerfeld) is in german mythology the place of the Last Battle. "On this mountain there is an evergreen dead tree, and the emperor-saviour will hang his shield on it."

I know, much of this is not really on the point, but every bit counts

[edit on 19-9-2008 by ilaruum]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
As it's form other time period, here is some new info from a russian site: www.top4top.ru...

It's an article from Albert Speer's (Main Architect and armaments minister) memoirs about Hitler's reaction to the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact the same night:
"That night I and Hitler were standing on the terrace and adored (?) a rare play of nature. That was a very intensive red aurora (? polar lights) for about an hour around the mountain of Untersberg before us and above that the sky was shining in all colours of the rainbow. It was impossible to imagine a more impressive final to the "Dusk of Gods". Our hands and faces looked unnaturally red. Suddenly Hitler said to one of his military adjutants: "Looks like a flow of blood. This time we won't get away without the use of force."

I'll try to dig deeper this weekend.
Sorry for my english/russian, either of them are not my native.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ilaruum

Hi, and welcome!

Just to say the last part of the legend you mention, about the last battle and the saviour hanging his shield on a tree - this is also mentiioned in connection with Untersberg - which is mentioned as the place of the last battle, and the tree in question is a pear tree in one of the surrounding villages.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

There is a (surprisingly) thourough entry on Wikipedia for the Pied Piper, and i think the best explanatio for this is that the "children" were not in fact kids, but people (adults) who were born in Hamelin, who then left the town to populate some region further away, pehaps in Czechoslovakia. The Piper, could have been a representative of the landowner who owned the lands they left the villeg for. Various other scenarios are also suggested, but it would seeem that this story, or myth, is more of a local history tale that has been passed down and embellished over the years, rather than anything to do with what we are discussing here. A bit of a red herring i think!

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join