It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Oh sorry....then we are referring to two different cave stories Lunica

Got mixed up in this extremely long thread.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
www.native-languages.org... bees, coyotes and bears.... sounds about right, except they forgot sunburns.. I got stung by bees there....

Traditionally, a person would go to Shasta for a special purpose; a doctor who dreamed of the spirit inside the mountain might be drawn there. If such a dream or vision called a person to Shasta, these powers protected the individual in his/her travels. A visit to the mountain, after careful instructions on proper behavior, could have resulted in the person receiving self-esteem, feelings of tranquility and relatedness to nature, and/or a purpose in life. Mt. Shasta has been, and continues to be a place to pray for people and achieve these special purposes.

Stories/mythology have figured in Pit River people's lives, although some people still believe these should not be discussed with outsiders because of their sacred traditional qualities. These myths are instructive, and have taught the people, for example, that their homeland, the Pit River Canyon, originated when the Creator first travelled to Mt. Shasta for power to establish the canyon (see also Wilson 1991). For Pit River people, Mt. Shasta existed at the beginning of creation when the earth was forming (see also Wilson n.d.). It is the specific location from which the continent grew. Mt. Shasta is also the final place where deceased people go after travelling west around the world, and where they ascend into the sky along the "flowery path" (Milky Way) to the "World's Heart." Songs, along with respect and prayer, have been required to keep Shasta whole.
source

[edit on 9-9-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

So are you ready for the "big bang" lol. The experiment like the one in august should not be giving any worries. Mini big bang holes won't damage. But if there are more dimensions than known, who knows ? Maby the black energy contains neutral particles which in the propper mix or in a kind of crash with the + and - particles on their way from or to a fifth(or higher) dimension results in what you're images shows ?. It seems very clear, but well i really don't know... But the article held up against the orb, somehow gives sence. Question do we know or do we want to believe LOL ?

[edit on 9-9-2008 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
shasta visitor here is another "story" about going inside Mt Shasta. Apologies if it has been posted.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Wintu indians say

Wintu people have been cautioned not to go to Mt. Shasta casually because it contains dangerous spirits. Traditionally it has been appropriate to gain access to the realm of the mountain in a spiritual way thus gaining protection from these dangerous spirits. Yet another realm exists inside the mountain and access to this realm might come through the mountainside, which can open up like a doorway. Access vents through caves offer another entry, and these are guarded by certain spirits. Therefore, a Wintu person traditionally has approached and ascended Mt. Shasta with great care and caution. Historically, a Wintu might have gone to Mt. Shasta when not feeling well, or in a condition of personal imbalance. At the mountain, an individual could pray and seek help on any matter. A Wintu would not live on the mountain. While one could stay for a time in some sacred places, one should never stay on Mt. Shasta, because, in the hierarchy of sacred places, Mt. Shasta is the most sacred. "It has it all." If one tried to live at such a locale the spirits would make him or her crazy.

According to Wintu tradition, Mt. Shasta has been the home of "little people" (also called "Mountain Boys") who reside inside the mountain. There were no normal" people there so there were no villages in or on the mountain. The little people have always been around when ceremonies are held. They can be heard and the people have always known of their presence. Doctors, have the ability to interpret what the little people say.
same source as two posts above

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Thats what I suspected. The indian version of a similar story.

Maybe we have to reconsider subterranean life.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Thats what I suspected. The indian version of a similar story.

Maybe we have to reconsider subterranean life.
I think there has to be something to it. As there usually is with all these myths.

Now the Milky Way is called the "flowery path"... KTK wont like that.. it sounds too much like "the garden path"

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
future research? I am downloading the book now. oops I guess I am not... damaged file.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Yep - Today's the day!!!!! I will be keeping an eye on the news to see if anyone makes any sort of interesting announcement of the first results of this experiment. I think the actual smash of particles takes place later on. No doubt there will need to be a period of analysis of whatever happens in the tunnel, so i doubt we will here of other dimensions anytimne soon.

In fact, i doubt very much if "they" will announce anything even if they do find it. Can you imagine a press conference where some scientists announce they have created a doorway into another dimension or world (however brief and however small)? It's not going to happen! Let's face it, we don't even here that much about the results of space exploration - and look at how long we have been doing that - over 40 years. But how much information does the average man in the street have about what has been accomplished after spending all of that (i.e OUR) money. Personally speaking, i know nothing!

Anyway, it would be interesting to hear from anyone in the area today, or after future experiments. Any increase in magnetivity? Any phenomena noticeable?

And if anyone out there gets transported to another dimension, might be an idea to check out the "alternative" ATS for any threads from people looking for a way to get back!!!! We haven't got all the answers here yet, but i think we have a good starting point!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
continued from previous posts

14. A tale about missing time and little people from mideaval wales

An old fairy tale from mideaval Wales tells of a 12 year old boy who was sent out one early morning by his father to look after the sheep.

As the boy walked along merrily, enjoying great weather, he spotted what he thought to be soldiers in some distance. Since he did not understand why soldiers would be out this early in the morning he walked up a small hill to see whats going on.

The boy then noticed that these soldiers were too small to be "soldiers" and concluded that these "little men" were "fairies". He had heard about fairies but never seen them himself.

He snuck up on them to get a closer look and described them as little men and women and were dancing in a circle and doing things he couldnt explain.

After the "fairies" discovered the boy they lured him to join them in their circle. The young shepherd entered the circle...and reportedly "left the earth" and "ascended to a huge palace of gold and pearls". The entire luxorious area was populated by the "little people".

Upon return to the "fairies circle" the boy said he thought he had been gone "for many years" but then realised that no time had passed at all. The morning mist was still there and his sheep still wandered around lazily.

(Im recapulating this from memory of a book on legends of the middle ages. If anyone knows an internet source to this one please add it).

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Let me first say that this is an AWESOME site ! many kudos to all of you

here goes my first post, I hope I'm not stepping on anyones toes

Now, my thoughts on some aspects of this thread. If the Large Hadron Supercollider (LHC henceforth) does or will have anything to do with time or interdimensional travel, then many of the mysteries surrounding this area can be rationalized. Since, once that the LHC unit is up and running fully, then, it has always been and always will be running. Firstly the orbs, which have been described as "balls of energy" could be "discharges" from the LHC and they can/could be projected anywhere, past, present, or future. Secondly, the "time stepping" can also be explained by the same thought line. The special "location" that these events occur could be a focal point of the LHC or just one of it's vortices. All one must do is be in that spot at precisely the right moment, to be moved through time and/or dimensions. As I stated earlier, all this could be caused by the LHC doing it's thing just one time. From that moment on the "portal" will echo back and forth through time, FOREVER.

[edit on 9/12/2008 by polekaat]

KTK

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Hows about I lead you up the garden path with some Finnish mythology. I only bring what I know of and I remembered these pesky lil things

en.wikipedia.org...

Finnish mythology start there, trust me...................

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
hello,

i am the person, you konw as white eagle from germany in the thread.
my english is not very good. for me, it is possible to read english. but writing is complicated for me.
i see, untersberg is in germany very popular. and in the year 2008 especially - because of its message.

greetings

white eagle

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hello White Eagle,

if there is something you want to write, you can write it in German and we can translate it.

Greetings.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Concerning "Ted's Caving Page" located right here, did anyone else find it extremely disturbing?

At first, the story was an utter bore. But then the noises "B" heard, how the dog acted funny etc. made me really want to continue. (And I'm not sorry I did!)

That story is another thread on it's own, so I won't hijack this thread.

OT:

I'd love, nay, I'd LOVE to hear more about the Unterburg mountain. Been following every page here, and the need for more info is un-quenchable!

Thanks for the awesome thread!

Peace,
FK

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
Concerning "Ted's Caving Page" located right here, did anyone else find it extremely disturbing?

Its indeed a good story though. But its very probably a fake story.
There are more versions of that story available with also different names used. Also the year of writing is different in some versions. Try google it.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Untersberg.net in German
Hitler and Untersberg History Article
A book on Untersberg Myths in German
blog site on Untersberg

[edit on 15-9-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Der Untersberg besitzt viele Mythen. Mythen haben einen wahren Kern. Mythen bilden die Identität eines Volkes. Eine soziologische Erkenntnis besagt dass viele Mythen auf eine gesunde Gesellschaft hinweisen.

Lazarus Gitschner wurde in diesem Thread bereits genannt. Von seiner Geschichte gibt es sogar eine eindeutige Jahresangabe. Der Mythos berichtet von Zeitverlusten, einer unterirdischen Welt, einer Spiegelwelt, von 12 Kirchen rund um den Berg. Diese 12 Orte können Hinweise auf besondere Kraftorte oder sogenannte Kultplätze sein.
Im Mittelalter wurden Hexen verbrannt. Geheimes Wissen durfte nur die Kirche besitzen. Vielleicht ist in diesem Mythos der Hinweis auf geheimes Wissen, dass nur auf diesem Weg weitergegeben werden konnte.
In dieser Geschichte steckt jedenfalls will Zahlenmystik und Hinweise auf Zeitveränderungen.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by white eagle

Hallo "white Eagle". Eine freude dich zu treffen :-) Deine website ist ganz toll und du must zu viel uber das Untersberg wissen. Darf i mal fragen : hast du ergenwass dort gesehen ? Orbs oder ergenwass ? Glaubst du das dieser berg etwas besonderes ist, oder das all berge etwas besonderes hast ? Jedenfalls wir sind sehr froh das du hier bist. ganz toll. danke :-)))

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join