It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Measles is back, and it's because your kids aren't vaccinated

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
The best 'easy' to find data i have so far read is from Andrew Maniotis ( PhDwho have standing to lose if he 'invented' the following 'vaccine timeline'.

If anyone are interested in reading a apparently comprehensive account here the link:

www.ddponline.org...

Thanks for that link! Great document. One of the things that really popped out at me was the "Vaccination timeline". The entry that really popped out to the CT in me was the year 1900.

The entry for this year reads as follows:
1900 The Rockefeller and J. P. Morgan syndicate buys Encyclopedia Britannica and all derogatory references to vaccination are removed.

Does that give the NWO crowd a whole new trail to hike?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
As far as the amount of mercury discovered in the aforementioned study, when you're talking about Mercury, any amount is significant. Mercury is the second most poisonous element known to man, next to Uranium, and is not safe for humans in any amount.

As far as mercury goes, yes, any is too much. But if the level is below the level found in a child's bloodstream already, we can hardly argue that mercury in vaccinations is the problem.

The geometric mean concentration of total blood mercury was 0.34 µg/L (95% confidence interval [CI], 0.30-0.39 µg/L) in children and 1.02 µg/L (95% CI, 0.85-1.20 µg/L) in women.
(jama.ama-assn.org...)

Unfortunately, we live in a world where toxic industrial waste has ensured that mercury can be found almost anywhere.

As for questions about other components of the vaccine, I don't know. I'm not up for looking into it today. But if it becomes important to me, I will look into it, not just blindly accept what anyone tells me. (Unit541 - that is not directed at you. You seem to be doing the exploration, even if we disagree on the result.)

Edit again because first edit to fix quotation length and bracketing didn't take.
[edit on 25-8-2008 by americandingbat]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541

Food for thought:

"Looking at the statistics available for smallpox, polio, measles, and pertussis (whooping cough), we find that besides the fact that the incidence of these diseases was already declining before vaccination programs were enforced, the incidence actually increased once these programs were instituted. Some countries, looking at statistics showing this lack of efficacy and increase in disease incidence, together with deaths resulting from reactions to the vaccination, have terminated compulsory vaccination. When Australia did so in the case of the smallpox vaccine, smallpox virtually disappeared in that country (three cases in fifteen years). In the case of the polio vaccine, many European countries refused to systematically inoculate their citizens, yet polio epidemics also ended in these countries as well.

The measles vaccine was introduced in 1963, even though in the United States and England a greater than 95% decline in the measles death rate had already occurred between 1915 and 1958. Also, the death rate from measles in the mid-1970s (post-vaccine) was exactly the same is it was in the early 1960s (pre-vaccine). A study by the World Health Organization concludes that chances are 14 times greater that measles will be contracted by those vaccinated against the disease than by those who have not been vaccinated. The federal government reported in 1985 that 80% of the 1,984 cases of measles occurred in people who had been properly vaccinated. More recently, outbreaks have continued to occur throughout the country, sometimes among 100% vaccinated populations.

One particularly harmful effect of this continued use of a useless vaccine is that the disease now affects primarily a different age group. The peak incidence of measles no longer occurs in children, but in adolescents and young adults. As a result the risk of complications of pneumonia and liver abnormality have increased. Also, before the vaccine was introduced, it was extremely rare for an infant to contract measles. However, by 1993 more than 25% of all measles cases were occurring in babies under one year of age. The Centers for Disease Control anticipates a worsening of this situation and attributes it to the growing number of mothers who were vaccinated during the last 30 years, therefore passing on no natural immunity to their children.

I am reposting this quote because apparently some of you can't or don't bother to read either the content or links that have been provided by myself and others on this thread - you've asked us for data - we provided data - along with some devastating personal experiences yet you still say we haven't given enough data to back up our concerns about vaccines...

Try r-e-a-d-i-n-g - its edifying...My brother who was a physician for thirty years used this time tested research technique to question a number of "established" practices that seemed to result in less than stellar results for patients... Deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

Bloody hell realshanti! ... I have been looking for this information and have not been able to find it!

I have heard from several sources that measles and polio declined in Europe even though they where not vaccinating. This was attributed to the increase in the standards of living.

But I have not been able to find a source to verify this info.

The WHO and Centre for Disease statements are very interesting.

Could you please post your sources?

BTW EVERYONE!! ... this is an excellent site:

safeminds.org...

Edit - additional information added

[edit on 25/8/08 by Horza]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Just wanted to add some interesting tidbits. A lot of people around here are comming down with a nasty bug. The odd thing about this bug is that it carries most of the symptoms of mumps. Not as intense mind you, but the symptoms are eeriely similar. I know that bugs can mutate over time, so I am wondering if that might be happening here. The vaccines here are given together (Measles, mumps, rubella). Seems at least two of the three might be sneeking back up to the surface.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

It's back because irresponsible parents read to much paranoid nonsense. It's back because two generations have never experienced what these vaccinations did away with and they foolishly don't understand what they are dealing with. 200 cases this year means a thousand next year and ten thousand the year after. If pregnant women are exposed you will start to see spontaneous abortions and baby's born with incurable diseases and if Polio makes a comeback we are in deep (oops, I'm a bit drunk and I tend to get brutally honest).

Parents need to stop talking to irresponsible nuts on the Internet and get their advice from a trusted person with an MD behind their names.

Yes science makes mistakes and some things can be harmful to a tiny number of people. If something saves thousands of lives how can anyone compare it to a half dozen who die to save those lives. Common sense has to come into play somewhere in this.

Is not vaccinating children child abuse? Damn right it is.

Humans have survived for a long time before vaccines were ever even imagined, we seemed to do pretty good so far.
I didn't receive ANY vaccinations during my childhood. The only thing I caught was chicken pox. I'm almost 40 years old.

I went along with what the doctors recommended for my son to get his shots on schedule. I had faith in the advances of medical science!
At last vaccine which was a DTP, his arm wouldn't stop twitching for almost 2 days within 5 minutes of getting the vaccine.
After the doctors denied it was related, I did my research and found plenty of similar problems, and many horror stories from other parents as well as health care professionals and MD's.
That was enough for me. He will not receive ANY further vaccines. Period.

Child abuse? No.Child protection!
It's not worth the risk, and no one will force it upon my son either. By pain of death if need be.

Doctors Against Mandatory Vaccines

link   
Well, my daughter exhibited symptoms at 1 year old of measles on her palms, bottom of feet and face cheeks, after she recieved a shot for vaccination within a week for MMR. What am I to think about that? Seems like this whole Immunization theory seems to cause problems and I wonder if this could be the cause of her outbreak, she was around no other children or anyone that had measles.

I think I'm going to refrain from any more shots if they are useless or even Iatrogenic. The quality also disturbs me, right after her last vaccination the news media reported about a bad batch and naturally of course she got one of these vaccinations. These people will do everything to force care on the defenseless and then not even make relible drugs that work. I'm more suspicious now than I had ever been, because of personal experience with having myself had Chicken Pox as a kid and that not being much of a big deal as well as my daughter having reactions and the possible faulty ones she might have recieved. Now we have quite a few arguments in the media about who benefits, where does the money go, look at the candidates and see whom contributes to the campaigns.

There appears many things that are going on that seem foolish in the medical community, rather than figure out what vaccination has been inflicting the Autism, they seem to have fallen into the refrigerator mother analogies of the 1950's. When are they going to halt the vaccines and figure out what has gone wrong with the epidemic degenerative disorders and Autism disorders? Maybe the diagnostics have been too inclusive now instead of the past. I simply find the explanations for vaccination to be misleading, if they work then people that are immunized should have nothing to fear, but they fear everything, implying the drugs don't work as advertised.

link   

Originally posted by realshanti

Try r-e-a-d-i-n-g - its edifying...My brother who was a physician for thirty years used this time tested research technique to question a number of "established" practices that seemed to result in less than stellar results for patients... Deny ignorance.

Awesome post. Sadly, I know that the pro vaccine people will NEVER have enough evidence to question authority unless it directly affects them.

I sometimes feel that there will always be those who blindly march forward to the enchanting music of the pied piper.

Nothing to see here... now pony up your arm to get your injection. We are here to help you.

The FDA (who you can ALWAYS trust) just approved a plastic for use that had plenty of documentation for being toxic, but ONLY studies done by big pharma count for anything. We will ONLY trust big pharma. Pharmaceuticals are GOOD for you. Mercury is good for you. You need a flu shot every year. You need your vaccines as adults, too. You need those prescriptions filled. Obey. Consume.

They have indoctrinated the masses into believing a myth. A lie told loud enough and often enough becomes truth. I wonder who said that.

You are so right, realshanti. Deny Ignorance!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbabuddha

There appears many things that are going on that seem foolish in the medical community, rather than figure out what vaccination has been inflicting the Autism, they seem to have fallen into the refrigerator mother analogies of the 1950's. When are they going to halt the vaccines and figure out what has gone wrong with the epidemic degenerative disorders and Autism disorders? Maybe the diagnostics have been too inclusive now instead of the past. I simply find the explanations for vaccination to be misleading, if they work then people that are immunized should have nothing to fear, but they fear everything, implying the drugs don't work as advertised.

Bubbabuddha,

You are right on the money.

I don't know why they refuse to look at the evidence...unless there is a lot of pressure to not look at it. Look at the commercials on TV. Drugs from big pharma EVERYWHERE, There will be no expose' on big pharma on any main stream media due to the loss of a huge advertising schedule if they do. TV will take the money where they can get it due to people moving away from that medium. They have been bought and paid for.

WAKE UP! You are being lied to.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat
As far as mercury goes, yes, any is too much. But if the level is below the level found in a child's bloodstream already, we can hardly argue that mercury in vaccinations is the problem.

WTF??? A child should have NO mercury in their bloodstream. Being an apologist for adding more is insane!

As for questions about other components of the vaccine, I don't know. I'm not up for looking into it today.

Here's a list:

Formaldehyde

Mercury

Antifreeze

Aluminium

2-Phenoxyethanol

Phenol

Methanol

Borax

Glutaraldehyde

MSG

Sulfate and phosphate compounds

Polymyxin B

Polysorbate 20 / 80

Sorbitol

Polyribosylribitol

Beta-Propiolactone

Amphotericin B

Animal organ tissue and blood

Aborted human fetal tissue and human albumin

Large foreign proteins

Latex

Animal Viruses

Human Viruses

Bacteria and the toxins they produce

Mycoplasma

Genetically modified yeast

Foreign DNA

This is not an exhaustive list. It is, however, a list with disturbing toxic and/or allergenic properties.

From: www.vaccination.inoz.com... which discusses each ingredient.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

WTF??? A child should have NO mercury in their bloodstream. Being an apologist for adding more is insane!

As for questions about other components of the vaccine, I don't know. I'm not up for looking into it today.

I want to thank you for taking this quote completely out of context, as that was what troubled me to begin with.

I pointed out that people were misusing the statistics that they were citing, and that thimerosal was no longer found at greater than trace amounts in vaccines other than flu vaccines.

I did not say that vaccines were good, or that we should have mandatory vaccination.

The list of ingredients you posted was (a) inaccurate and (b) not limited to the ingredients found in MMR vaccines, which is what the OP is about. At no point in this thread have I tried to argue that the pharmaceutical companies should be believed, or even that MMR vaccines are not dangerous. I have asked people to look at the evidence, and to make conclusions based on the evidence, not on outdated rhetoric from websites pushing products - whether alternative or mainstream.

So again, thank you for this opportunity to post one more time, to bow out of the discussion. It has gone so far off-topic I can't even trace it anymore, and I am frankly sick of having people put ideas into my mouth with no basis.

I encourage everyone to do their own research. And don't just accept the numbers a news article gives you - find their source. See what's being left out. Assess whether you can trust that source or not.

I will be available by u2u if anyone would like, but I am from now on going to sit on my hands even if it kills me not to answer unfounded accusations in this thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

That sounds seriously terrifying. And just wrong. I wouldn't bet the kid would still be alive. I mean, it's not impossible, but wouldn't you figure all those seizures would be- oh, i dunno, damaging? I don't know about neurology, but i would think still there would have to be damage done in those seizures, and that there would have to eventually be some limit for how much a person can take. Upward of 100 grand mal seizures a week, since birth, almost? How likely do you suppose it is the guy is still alive, now? It's just wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I want to thank you for taking this quote completely out of context, as that was what troubled me to begin with.

I pointed out that people were misusing the statistics that they were citing, and that thimerosal was no longer found at greater than trace amounts in vaccines other than flu vaccines.

I did not say that vaccines were good, or that we should have mandatory vaccination.

The list of ingredients you posted was (a) inaccurate and (b) not limited to the ingredients found in MMR vaccines, which is what the OP is about. At no point in this thread have I tried to argue that the pharmaceutical companies should be believed, or even that MMR vaccines are not dangerous. I have asked people to look at the evidence, and to make conclusions based on the evidence, not on outdated rhetoric from websites pushing products - whether alternative or mainstream.

So again, thank you for this opportunity to post one more time, to bow out of the discussion. It has gone so far off-topic I can't even trace it anymore, and I am frankly sick of having people put ideas into my mouth with no basis.

I encourage everyone to do their own research. And don't just accept the numbers a news article gives you - find their source. See what's being left out. Assess whether you can trust that source or not.

I will be available by u2u if anyone would like, but I am from now on going to sit on my hands even if it kills me not to answer unfounded accusations in this thread.

(edits to try to get quotes in the right place)

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

My apologies. I admit that I had not read the entire thread.

Actually... Thimerisol is still used in producing most vaccines, but the pharmaceutical companies claim to "filter it out..." Problem is, the mercury bonds to the proteins in the vaccine and cannot be filtered out. So even the "mercury-free" vaccines are testing as containing mercury.

So even if they say they are "mercury-free," they are not - yet there is that label: "mercury-free." Why do you suppose they are allowed to make a false claim?

Good to hear. [smile]

The list of ingredients you posted was (a) inaccurate and (b) not limited to the ingredients found in MMR vaccines, which is what the OP is about.

Inaccurate? How so? And granted, all the items in the list may not be in every vaccine. The question is how does one determine which are in any given vaccine? Surely, formaldehyde is in virtually all of them, and right there one has an issue spewing it into the bloodstream, to reach organs and tissues that, naturally, would never contact it.

Right there, is a major concern to consider in getting vaccines for which, by the way, there is no evidence that supports the idea that they work.

At no point in this thread have I tried to argue that the pharmaceutical companies should be believed, or even that MMR vaccines are not dangerous. I have asked people to look at the evidence, and to make conclusions based on the evidence, not on outdated rhetoric from websites pushing products - whether alternative or mainstream.

Glad to know. [smile]

Hmmm. Ok. Again, I apologize for failing in my responsibility to ascertain the context. I did, however, respond to your words which seemed to suggest that "a little bit more mercury" wouldn't hurt us... I may have misinterpreted.

Excellent advice.

Once more, I apologize and if it was my behavior which caused you disgruntlement, I am truly sorry.

[edit on 8/26/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
It's back because irresponsible parents read to much paranoid nonsense.

Lets see some evidence for that.

Edit: Did the work for you.

"Undervaccinated children tended to be black, to have a younger mother who was not married and did not have a college degree, to live in a household near the poverty level, and to live in a central city," the researchers said.

"Unvaccinated children tended to be white, to have a mother who was married and had a college degree."

The researchers found that "among parents of unvaccinated children, 47.5%
expressed concerns regarding safety, compared with 5.1% of parents with
undervaccinated children."

And those who refuse vaccines often do not trust doctors. "Among parents of
unvaccinated children, 70.9% said that a doctor was not influential in shaping
their vaccination decisions for their children, compared with 22.9% among
undervaccinated children," the researchers say

www.pcc.com...

Hell even fox viewers and readers are concerned enough for Fox to cover it!

www.foxnews.com...

It's back because two generations have never experienced what these vaccinations did away with and they foolishly don't understand what they are dealing with.

Which does nothing to explain why people were resisting vaccinations a century ago and even less why some European governments at times banned it's use when massive outbreaks followed exactly after indoctrination drives.

200 cases this year means a thousand next year and ten thousand the year after.

I will be around next year to expose yet another one of your ignorant self serving 'predictions'.

If pregnant women are exposed you will start to see spontaneous abortions and baby's born with incurable diseases and if Polio makes a comeback we are in deep (oops, I'm a bit drunk and I tend to get brutally honest).

And a Nibiru might appear tomorrow and hit the Earth.

Parents need to stop talking to irresponsible nuts on the Internet and get their advice from a trusted person with an MD behind their names.

The trust people put in MD's are fading, due to personal experience with their methods, and the average person is very trusting so you know things have gotten very bad. People are not fools and still remember that while there were always problems at least the healthy were in fact healthy.

Yes science makes mistakes and some things can be harmful to a tiny number of people.

Science can not make make mistakes but since self interested people are involved they hide the truth to protect their reputations or sometimes support one theory of product over another for financial reward or to avoid suffering the results of questioning convention.

If something saves thousands of lives how can anyone compare it to a half dozen who die to save those lives.

We have no specific evidence ( or possibly means to ever know for sure) to suggest that more lives have been saved by vaccinations than were destroyed by the not often acknowledged side effects.

Common sense has to come into play somewhere in this.

Sure and that's why we should logically inspect the historic record to see what common sense should dictate?

Is not vaccinating children child abuse? Damn right it is.

And luckily we both live in countries where we entitled to hold uninformed, vindictive views.

Stellar

[edit on 26-8-2008 by StellarX]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
I don't care what people "believe" about the subject, or what they think they know. I care about what is accurate, what can be tested, measured, verified, and confirmed to be accurate.

So do i.

The studies in the peer reviewed literature are done by professionals under strict controls and have not only withstood the scrutiny of their peers, but have been confirmed by other independent experiments and studies.

So have the information that serves as the basis for the very suspicious circumstances surrounding disability that results from vaccinations. Which 'scientist' in this debate do you believe has found it easiest to have themselves heard when the argument were supposedly 'settled' so long ago?

What happened to people famous scientist like Peter Duesberg when they questioned a theory that had somehow turned into a 'fact', according to the MSM, and some well paid scientist, overnight?

What you think is common sense can often be very wrong. Much of it is based on misconceptions, urban legends, and old folk knowledge has has since proven to be untrue.

What you think is based on very uncommon sense is sometimes based on very common sense hence the fact that so many scientific breaktroughs were made in basements by self taught scientist. In proportion massive government funded labs are to this day busy spending billions on horrendously expensive programs to commercialize high energy fusion or find new ways to kill human beings. As you said common sense isn't something that's very useful in world made crazy by a few men with very uncommon aims.

I'd rather not trust my child's fate to the kangaroo court of common (non)sense and "popular experience" (when in truth, the vast -VAST- majority of vaccine recipients show absolutely no side-effects and those who do often cannot be conclusively linked to the vaccine)

And that is a safe way of going about things if we don't have any more knowledge:

2006 (March) An article in the March 10, 2006 issue of the Journal of American
Physicians and Surgeons (JPandS.org) shows that since mercury was removed from
childhood vaccines, the alarming increase in reported rates of autism and other
neurological disorders (NDs) in children not only stopped, but actually dropped sharply –
by as much as 35%.
Using the government’s own databases, David A. Geier, B.A. and Mark R. Geier, M.D.,
Ph.D. analyzed reports of childhood NDs, including autism, before and after removal of
mercury-based preservatives. The authors analyzed data from the CDC’s Vaccine
Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and the California Department of
Developmental Services (CDDS) in “Early Downward Trends in Neurodevelopmental
Disorders Following Removal of Thimerosal-Containing Vaccines.”
"The numbers from California show that reported autism rates hit a high of 800 in May
2003. If that trend had continued, the reports would have skyrocketed to more than
1000 by the beginning of 2006. But in fact, the Geiers report that the number
actually went down to only 620, a real decrease of 22%, and a decrease from the
projections of 35%. This analysis directly contradicts 2004 recommendations of the
Institute of Medicine which examined vaccine safety data from the National
Immunization Program (NIP) of the CDC. While not willing to either rule out or to
corroborate a relationship between mercury and autism, the IOM soft-pedaled its
findings, and decided no more studies were needed. The authors write: “The IOM stated
that the evidence favored rejection of a causal relationship between thimerosal and autism, that such a relationship was not biologically plausible, and that no further
studies should be conducted to evaluate it.”

autism, that such a relationship was not biologically plausible, and that no further
studies should be conducted to evaluate it.”

www.ddponline.org...

So will you be requiring them to come forward and admit the 'problem' and thus expose themselves to massive liability claims? How can you expect the truth to 'come out' 'somehow' when citizens have at least gained the power to make criminals pay when they are discovered?

Stellar

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I belong to an online birth club of about 100 members.

Three children have had severe reactions to the MMR vaccine, all at exactly 2 weeks after receiving the vaccine.

Developing brain lesions, convulsions, and their children, who are now 2.5. Can't walk or talk.

Two of the doctors won't admit it was the vaccine and won't even study to see if it the cause. Or even view it as a possibility.

The third, took her 10 months to get the doctor to admit it was the MMR vaccine. 10 months.

Now, facing with permenant brain damage, I would rather take my chance with the measles.

Now, if these severe effects were ACTUALLY reported, I wonder if they would be using the scare tactic on parents.

But you are supposed to believe that they are safe.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Here's a list:

Formaldehyde

Mercury

Antifreeze

Aluminium

2-Phenoxyethanol

Phenol

Methanol

Borax

Glutaraldehyde

MSG

Sulfate and phosphate compounds

Polymyxin B

Polysorbate 20 / 80

Sorbitol

Polyribosylribitol

Beta-Propiolactone

Amphotericin B

Animal organ tissue and blood

Aborted human fetal tissue and human albumin

Large foreign proteins

Latex

Animal Viruses

Human Viruses

Bacteria and the toxins they produce

Mycoplasma

Genetically modified yeast

Foreign DNA

This is not an exhaustive list. It is, however, a list with disturbing toxic and/or allergenic properties.

From: www.vaccination.inoz.com... which discusses each ingredient.

Amaterasu, I doubt your source. Could you possibly find a more reliable source that shows that vaccine ingredients include such things?

Just wondering because I checked the flu vaccine that is pretty common, Fluvirin
www.novartisvaccines.com...

FLUVIRIN® is prepared from the extraembryonic fluid of embryonated chicken eggs inoculated with a specific type of influenza virus suspension containing neomycin and polymyxin. The fluid containing the virus is harvested and clarified by centrifugation and filtration prior to inactivation with betapropiolactone. The inactivated virus is concentrated and purified by zonal centrifugation. The surface antigens, hemagglutinin and neuraminidase, are obtained from the influenza virus particle by further centrifugation in the presence of Nonylphenol Ethoxylate, a process which removes most of the internal proteins. The Nonylphenol Ethoxylate is removed from the surface antigen preparation and the antigens are suspended in 0.01M phosphate buffered saline. The hemagglutinin content is standardized according to current US Public Health Service requirements. Each 0.5 mL contains the recommended ratio of 15µg each of A/Wisconsin/67/2005 NYMC X-161; A/New Caledonia/20/99 IVR-116; B/Malaysia/2506/2004 hemagglutinin antigens. Thimerosal 0.01% (mercury derivative, 24.5 mcg mercury per 0.5 mL dose) is added as a preservative. Polymyxin, neomycin, and betapropiolactone cannot be detected in the final product by current assay procedures. This vaccine is manufactured and released by Chiron Vaccines Limited in the UK.

Nothing about dead babies or MSG (your report is from 1995, by the way). Yes it contains Mercury, but so does a number of common pain relieving rubs. Nothing about animal organ tissue or blood, only the embryos of chicken eggs which grow the virus. Nothing about latex in this one, or anything from humans.

Your website talks about Hepatitis B, more. So here:
www.merck.com...

The vaccine contains no detectable yeast DNA, and 1% or less of the protein is of yeast origin.

The individual PRP-OMPC and HBsAg adjuvanted bulks are combined to produce COMVAX. Each 0.5 mL dose of COMVAX is formulated to contain 7.5 mcg PRP conjugated to approximately 125 mcg OMPC, 5 mcg HBsAg, approximately 225 mcg aluminum as amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, and 35 mcg sodium borate (decahydrate) as a pH stabilizer, in 0.9% sodium chloride. The vaccine contains not more than 0.0004% (w/v) residual formaldehyde.

So yes, formaldehyde, but it's residual. It's not like they put it in there on purpose. Also, there is your yeast, but not more of it than is found all over.

You're wrong, sorry. Do research and use decent sources.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
In addition, the website you used is biased. If you go to their homepage...
www.vaccination.inoz.com...

Vaccination Information Service will inform you primarily about the key fundamentals, indeed critical flaws, of vaccination (or "immunisation") that apply to every type of vaccine - for children, adults (travel vaccines and other) and all animals. So it applies to the influenza or flu vaccine, polio vaccine, hepatitis b vaccine, chicken pox vaccine, hpv vaccine, small pox vaccination, anthrax vaccine, DPT and MMR vaccines, pneumonia vaccine, dog vaccination, rabies vaccination, yellow fever vaccination, etc etc.

[
The site is also just a "mydomain" type thing, not anything tremendously research driven or legitimate.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Good. Now maybe children can get immune to the disease the old fashioned way, by giving it to each other and letting nature take its course. Now that we have clean drinking water and a knowledge of better nutrition, no one will die from this beatable disease.

Anyone else have any other subjects that need shooting down?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join