It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and the US Military

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here's a thought:

If most of the UFOs that are seen and reported and then are claimed to be secret US
aircraft by the US government, then why is it that these craft are not used in the wars
that we wage? If they are so incredibly advanced and our tax dollars are going into the
development of these craft that can do amazing things that "conventional" aircraft
cannot, then if we are not using them in war, what are we developing these craft for?
If the US military is developing them as they claim they are, what are they developing
them for if not to use them as defense machines? I mean, after fourty some years of
development you'd think that they have the idea figured out at this point and are
using them as an instrument in national security.

I've never heard of a soldier come back from fighting for his or her country to claim
that they saw these craft that look like a typical UFO being used as air-support for the
battles on the ground, as our "convetional" fighter jets are used.

I call BS on the US military's claim of secret aircraft. Anyone else have any thoughts on
this one?

MS

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
"secret" aircraft often mistaken for UFOs have been used operationally for years

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It is a question of need. Does the US NEED to use their most advanced planes against the types of countries we fight now? Hell no. We now have the FA 22 Raptor.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hmmm? I just typed out a three paragraph reply and it only posted my first two sentences. ... Anyhow, we have the FA22 Raptor now and we still don't use it. No need to. We do plenty well enough with the, as yet, STILL UNDEFEATED F15.

I wouldn't display my antigravity tech to the world unless I absolutely had to. Just as I wouldn't tip my hand in a poker match.
Hell, we don't even fight without a 3-1 advantage anyhow! Standard military protocol.
Now, If WW3 starts today, You'll see the big stuff roll out eventually.

new topics

top topics

join