It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth behind Aliens and God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
As far as what you said about the bible and the koran etc ...
Everything that man even thinks he knows or believes came from some book..be it the Gnostic books...... ..the Koran ..the Bible ..the Vedic ..the book of aliens ....channelers ...Ancient texts of any kind ...even poetry books etc .....or whatever ......and they are and will be used for control purposes no matter what because yes it works well dont it ....that does not negate that they may be the truth though ..everything that was good has been corrupted and used for mans purposes due to the corrupt nature of man .............

I just wanted to add ...I have not closed my mind to aliens existing either ..and yes I do search to see if there is any truth to it ...

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The probability of life forms looking anything like humans is borderline 0.

The probability of humans seeing them as gods is borderline 0.

Why is this you say? Why wouldn't Juba the caveman kneel down to the superior life form? Simple. LOOK AT US! Since when have we simply bowed down to superior life forms? Even the Bible shows that the masses resisted God to the bitter end. Man does not serve. We look on jealously and plot our conquest of the superior. We observe the superior eagerly awaiting their weaknesses to show. We clench onto our spheres and pikes awaiting the phasors to be lowered by accident.

Because like it or not, a thousand spheres are superior to 30ish phasors.

Also, exactly how would they learn our language? They, not being humanoid and probably not familiar with "speech", could do nothing more than look at us.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Whats wrong this thread >> This is the Truth wasn't good enough had to start a new one with a slightly different twist? I agree with a poster in your other thread, go to a christian site and preach there. This forum is for people that want to think for themselves not have someones own beliefs blasted over and over and telling us how righteous he is. If Jesus was an alien then apparently he is not all powerful and all knowing and worshiping one possibility of humanities future, any chance that you can start a thread there is no conspiracy here just someone that got derailed and decided to try a new set of tracks.

As far as I am concerned and this is my personal opinion all you christians that wont shut up got it wrong Jesus didn't die to absolve you of your sins he died to point out that the people that killed him were scared of change and loved to control people, keep them from learning there place in the world and think for themselves, not start holy war after holy war because someone didn't bend knee to the all powerful christian god or any other for that matter. let it rest man.

By all means give me your self righteous flaming.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Aleksander]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
HI Aleksander....nice to meet you too .....thank you for that opinion ..you are entitled to it ....

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If you have faith you see threw the invisible. Did you not read my post? The 'Hand' is quicker then than eye? How did you receive your information?, by searching with your body or by searching with your soul? Maybe you should use that knowledge and find within your soul and not threw man made technology. Even if I were wrong and you were right, wouldn't it be important to live righteously with love and understanding? I mean isnt that who Jesus was? So if Jesus was in fact created by an alien or created by God, doesn't Jesus STILL teach to have the holy spirit live with us? Thats why we all our the same people with one belief or one understanding. But were prejudice to each other because we are all ignorant. So what if you are right... and you show up to trial... God will play a video tape infront of you. and he will show you this conversation. Then he will show you what you write, because when you write you have to think, and when you think you show your conscience under a different intention. Then God will show our say in this debate. And Jesus will make you bow to him, and he will make you realize he IS the Lord. By the time that you 'think' you finally witness the truth. The lord will say na-uh. Remember when I had this conversation with you.....

Much love

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
HI Aleksander....nice to meet you too .....thank you for that opinion ..you are entitled to it ....

Nice to meet you to and thank you for telling me I am entitled to something i already knew was mine. Kind of a wasted post thou, where is the contribution?...To each there own i guess.

When I die and stand before the creator and have to relive this conversation I will say to him that I felt the personal need to call it like i see it. If he does not like my answer and winks me out of existence then so be it for that is his CHOICE as the all might creator of the universe. One would hope that doesn't happen but what will be will be.

If he asks why i didn't not follow the teachings of Jesus I will tell him I apologize as I do not feel he died so that we may all sin and then ask for forgiveness I would also say that what part of him dying means that people can kill, tell me how to live or belittle others in to following the path they dictat with out choice. What part of him dieing tells others they have the right to make choices that involve me body and mind?

I feel some of what is in the bible is good advice nothing more. To follow it blindly and get made at others for not is just plain ignorant. If you need a bible thumper to tell you how to live your life then to me you haven't learned to think for yourself.

Treat people how you want to be treated. Treat people with respect that they are smart enough to make there own choices in life instead of telling them what choices to make and if they haven't reached the maturity to make those decisions on there own offer advice. Guide and tell them it is advice and that ultimately the choice is there's its there life not yours. Treat people with love so that in this cruel world they don't feel quite so alone and feel that they have you to fall back on for advice with out fear that you will ridicule them and tell them there are going to hell because some book told you to tell them that. Jesus is nothing more then the ideal role model that got messed up badly by the powers to be for showing people how to think for themselves. Maybe he was alien but the result was the same nonetheless.

Another thing what kind of all loving god would make you bow? If he was a true god that showed you unconditional love would you not want to bow on your own? If I am to die on Judgment day for using my mind and not following blindly some really good story, then the dude your describing sounds a lot like some guy on a power trip and would definitely not be someone I would chose to follow. Maybe your into bondage, following orders or servitude how should i know? these are trying times we live in and people i guess have to find there place, but i fail to see your point other then getting here what i could get on Sundays.

with respect

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well I would have added more in response to your last post but I was under the impression from your last post that you didnt want to hear anything a Christian may have to say ...

So what would be the point in continuing to post to this thread >?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Because my God is a jealous God, and he him self says he will strike anything that poses a threat to his children. When you doubt the Lord and don't realize his will around you, then you have already admitted to disowning your farther. So you then don't have a clear conscience because you are being selfish. You are only thinking about your own salvation at the time of trial which would already be past the end of time. Jesus never said your supposed to live exactly like me. He never said put all your life decisions in front of me and let ME decide for you, if he did show me in the scriptures. Anything you ask for in my name I will give. Based of the information your saying, honestly you sound like you have never read the Bible, or at least try to understand it in YOUR view. Alot of people read the bible with a prejudicial understanding (only because they want to understand the religious control. Religion Vs spirituality is different in my opinion). All god wants you to do is admit that Jesus died on the cross (literal or symbolic however YOU interpret the bible) for your sins with all your heart. Never does he say if you accept "Me as YOUR savior, you have to live like this, prey every day, go to church, read the bible everyday, leave all your decisions to me, etc etc". All he says is to live a righteous life, love, understand and only if you have to; teach. And you your self said you live your live with love. Well how can you live with love if you don't love God? Even if he was real or fake....

Just my 10 cents. Much Love
God is love. Peace

In response to Aleksander

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleksander

If he does not like my answer and winks me out of existence then so be it for that is his CHOICE as the all might creator of the universe.

His choice was to let his presence be known infront of you today, before you face trial along with I and everyone else in this world.

If he asks why i didn't not follow the teachings of Jesus I will tell him I apologize as I do not feel he died so that we may all sin and then ask for forgiveness

So then why did he die for then?

To follow it blindly and get made at others for not is just plain ignorant.
Guide and tell them it is advice and that ultimately the choice is there's its there life not yours.

We are not blind, you are. It is my love for you today that is trying to save you from perishing, not because I'm ignorant

Treat people with love so that in this cruel world they don't feel quite so alone and feel that they have you to fall back on for advice with out fear that you will ridicule them and tell them there are going to hell because some book told you to tell them that.

Quote me anywhere in my two threads that I said you are going to hell, or if you dont believe your going to hell.............I'm waiting
Sorry that "Book" your talking about teaches me to become humble and not to judge, for only the lord can.

Another thing what kind of all loving god would make you bow? If he was a true god that showed you unconditional love would you not want to bow on your own? If I am to die on Judgment day for using my mind and not following blindly some really good story, then the dude your describing sounds a lot like some guy on a power trip and would definitely not be someone I would chose to follow.

Sorry but you sound like your a power trip your self. If you search with your heart, you do find a reason to bow to him by yourself. But indeed you havent searched hard enough within yourself yet.

Just study the good word, brother. Read and UNDERSTAND. Dont just read and JUDGE. Because the Lord says, seek and you shall find.

Much love. Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Can you guys please post in the correct forums so we don't have to wade through all this religion crap to read about aliens.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lantian

Calling them sheeple... really does nothing. It's the religion to be a sheep.

So how exactly do you intend to make them angry if you are calling them what they like to be called?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Lantian

Calling them sheeple... really does nothing. It's the religion to be a sheep.

So how exactly do you intend to make them angry if you are calling them what they like to be called?

My intention is not to make anybody Angry.. That's just it.. Not my intention..
This world has way too many angry people.. Why feed it.

And this Thread is just to wacky.. The OP Changed gears and it has went into a different direction.

As I do now.. Off this Thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join