It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a person with glowing red eyes!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I believe what you are saying, I too have seen some strange looking people and behavour pattens. My theory is that Locusts form how the Bible describes in Revelation 6&9 and coming through to our plane of existence. I think they are getting ready. Or they could be vampires, yes real ones, demons that use the body to keep it alive through blood drinking.

I won't right about my post but will give a link to confirm my findings about demonic entities taking over.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 1-9-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The shadow person I saw had a red glow around both eyes. also the djinn of the middle east are said to have verticle slits like cats for pupils

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Doesn't the Mothman have glowing red eyes??

Anyways check out this thread:
weird guy with red eyes

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I have been researching this topic out of curiousity cause a family member experienced the same thing. She is 4 yrs old and said the lights went out and she said she looked at a family friend in the dark and he had red eyes. Can't get much detail off her but she was scared. He has a crazy history of being suicidal and dabbling in the occult. Also another family member confessed to seeing something similiar. Being curious i asked and she said that the person she seen had green eyes. She said the whole eye was green. It creeped her out pretty much and she thought that people that have this maybe carrying something with them. Say like a demon or spirit have it be. I was just curious and found this site and felt like sharing what i have gathered.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So you seen Jimmy Page and didn't recognise him .

Good lookin out .

[edit on 11-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this thread because I was looking for info on aliens with red eyes. (alien is an assumption, but maybe not a bad one).

It's not just contacts. I had an encounter with a woman back in spring 1998. I don't recall there being red colored contacts back then. I've had friends that actually had red contacts since then and therefor know what they look. Didn't look like that...

I was at a gas station in college station, TX (a friend with me). The "lady" had fairly white skin, but not albino. She appeared dressed in the clothes of a bag lady or other homeless person, wearing generally concealing clothing despite the very hot weather conditions. I should also mention she had some BIG sunglasses on. She hunched slightly when walking, and besides myself and my friend, no one appeared to be able to see her. At first, not a big thing, but then she walked directly (within maybe 2 feet) in front of someone without them turning their head or their body language recognizing there is a person in front of them. Odd, but not crazy yet...

She comes to my car while I am pumping gas and begins talking to me. And talking to someone that I can't see or isn't there or is on the other end of a 2 way communications device or maybe even is communicating telepathically, who knows. I still don't. But she is talking to me and to someone else that is not there without any seen communications devices (two way conversations). You have to remember this is 1998. Super high tech stuff is basically only in the hands of the military back then.

But what does she say to me? A mixture of gibberish and some kind of approval of my life or something. How weird is that? Then she says, "oh no he can't be the one" then says to me "he says you are him" Like she is on a phone call with someone and they were trying to locate me and the guy on the other end is telling her that I'm it, and she's like "no, can't be, look at him" or something like that.

Now for the kicker: Near the end of the conversation, she leans in close to me and lifts up her sunglasses. I could only describe her eyes as glowing red (in the afternoon, but we were under the shade of the roof things over gas pumps). There was a little whitish area at the edges of the eyes, but if you were further away you might not see it or notice because of the big glowing red area. Also, her pupils were not round. They looked more like somewhere halfway between a cat and a human pupil. Slits, but not as pronounced.

So, then she put the sunglasses back on and started walking away. I was really too shocked by the red eyes to say anything at all. I turned around for one second to put the gas pump handle back in the holster thing, which took about maybe 3-4 seconds. And the lady - she was gone. Disappeared. Not in the parking lot, not inside, and she didn't arrive by car, because I watched her walk up, though 4 seconds is not enough time to walk to a car, turn it on and drive away. No, this lady vanished.

Talking with my friend later, who was with me, he had a VERY fuzzy memory of the occurrence. He remembered the lady coming up to me and then couldn't remember anything else. Not her talking, not me finishing pumping gas. nothing. (even though he was right next to me while she was talking).

That is why my postulation is that she had telepathic abilities, enough to block peoples thoughts and make herself seem invisible and to slightly alter memory. Oh, and the red glowing eyes - I will never forget those.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Interested to see what some of you think I encountered.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Very interesting, but most likely this

Glowing contact lenses

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If you go back to the work of the late John Keel who investigated a variety of crypto-zoological as well as UFO phenomena, he divided his data into two main groups.

1. Group one: sighting of what appeared to be unknown but real animals. A number of Sasquatch etc sightings fell into this category. The behaviour of animals in this group was as you would expect -- avoiding contact with humans, generally fleeing when approached and taking aggressive postures when cornered.

2. Group two: sightings of paranormal animals, including a number of bigfoot and swamp ape sightings. These were different from group one in several ways. First, they were characterized by red glowing eyes. Second, they acted belligerent and hostile, often attacking or chasing the terrified observers. Third, then tended to appear and disappear into thin air..

Interesting.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Interesting topic, I have never heard of such a thing except the Mothman thing. Not to say I don`t believe it.
I can`t say what I would do if I saw something with glowing red eyes. If I was by myself I would swear I was just seeing things. But if someone else saw it as well then. I guess I would have to question what the hell it was.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Heart of Winter

Could have been contacts but
Did this guy put off any kind of glow in the dark? I met a guy a couple weeks ago who did who's eyes turned wild glowing red cat eyes from just brown eyes in an instant right in front of me and his body started putting off some kind of a glow when the sun set and wasnt shining on him. He wasnt a very open individual but seemed he just wanted someone to reach out for him, to show they care. He liked jokes. He says we can hang out again on a certain date coming up soon and is there anything i should know, do or ask or dont do or dont ask or what? I know hes not normal for sure now, i know this sounds crazy. Anyone who has tips for me other than to go see a shrink would be appreciated. He told me we would meet at the same place in case you were wondering.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
Interested to see what some of you think I encountered.

Well, according to mr David Icke you saw a shape-shifter, 4D reptilian being
projecting into our dimension using a human vessel (or not.. i dont know).

I recommend energy work, psychic shielding and... study!

(or you just hallucinated, 90% of time this is it).

RP

[edit on 12-7-2010 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
well,

that is freaky! o_O

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reflection from light hitting the lens. I've seen it before. The color isn't usually red though.

Namaste and Love

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Heya im new to the site and i stumbled uppon it today 16/02/11 while i was searching for something similar i had seen . THis offcourse happened in my dream 2 months ago but the way the ayes looked and the feeling that youre drowning in fear so much that you cannot move over took me . I dreamt that i was at the countryside where i spent a large portion of my childhood when suddendly the imagery changed fromt he countryside with my family to what seemed to be a let down trian station restroom . I was about to walk out when suddendly a Boy ran into the restroom laughing like a maniac and acting like someone who is eperiencign an excorcism . When the boy noticed me he stoped laughing and just kept looking at me with a evil grin . The boy was Pure white except for his ayes. I had seen people with fully dark ayes before but this time seemed to scare me more than ever. The oy had long white hair , pure snow white face , all his clothes were white ( he was wearing a white hoody, white loose fiting clothes which i usualy wear on my days off college and white shoes) . He then pointed at me and his grin turned to something that can be described as an emotion of ammusement when a child manages to trap a small animal . He startel laughing slightly and even though i was paralized with fear and couldnt move i did a thing that was unexpected of my slef instead of trying to run i started pushing myself to move towards him . For soe reason i started to display hostility towards that boy and just as i was about to reach him i swung my fist at him and then i woke up . Days later i noticed a white silet stadingbesides me for just 5 second and then it dissapeared. Ater this i have had unuusual dreams . Anyone got opinions even though it was just a dream is freaks me out thining about that person or thing . HELP !

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hello,im a new comer and I would like to say it isn't contacts or lights.everyone I ever came into contact with all
my life has seen my eye glow red with fire in them when I get angry.i am ab- and I have many strang things happen to me all my life.abnormal strg im 150 lbs and have a punch power of 1000lbs.knowing things before hand,animals act funny around me,things have even bursts into flames.you can find this crazy but there is things out here you don't understand and im not a demon or evil creature.im not sure though,but one thing I know is that I am good natured.i was lookin the red eye thing up when I came across this post.i seen these post a lot of times but I decided I should say something.i still have no answers to who I am or what I am.i had proof of it from docters,peers and myself knowing.im still looking for answers and maybe never find what im looking for.but I think we all have things about ourselves that's special,in all humans but we have to be in touch withourselves.bye

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
My sons puples glow red. There's no red lights or camera invalid. I will just simply be looking at him in a normal light and once his face hits a shadow they quickly have a red glow. Im not going to lie it sometimes scares me.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Glowing contacts. He probably does it for attention.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Maybe an albino that dyed his hair a different color?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hello all, I had to breath some life into this old thread. Ive followed ATS for along time. 6 or 7 years at least and ive never been that inclined to make an account or add my opinion. This is different though because ive had personal experience with some of the stuff people are talking about here. Most will probably write off what I have to say after I tell them that ive had psychic breaks from reality. Bipolar with schizophrenic tendencies. This only happened to me after I had received a cortisone shot, and has been more fleeting with the time that has passed since the incident. But what I experienced during this time of my life has very intimately changed me forever. From disembodied voices, to grandiose synchronicities of the external and internal worlds, including such things as intense weather conditions ie lightning, hail, high winds, and changes in sunlight, and included all different forms of wildlife sort of revealing themselves and at the same time spiritual truths. Its all very complicated involving, music, personal thought, and the external world. It was amazing proof to me of how powerful the human mind can be. Now ive conceded that a lot of what I saw and heard could have been just hallucination, even though there was very little hallucination of anything fantasy wise some of what I saw was just too perfectly timed to have been always real. Although I still have reservations about a lot of what I saw and heard, and this brings me to my real point. I have seen two different people with very powerful light coming out of their eyes, and have had people react strangely to me after looking into my eyes. Almost like they saw something strange. And ive also seen a few different animals with pretty powerful light coming out of their eyes. Mostly birds, but not only. That's probably the one thing I did see that is really fantasy oriented.

This is really just conjecture based on my personal feelings, but I kinda thought that maybe the light was some kind of being that can jump from person to person or person to animal, and when it does its experienced as light shining through the eye. Just a thought!

Also a lot of what I experienced wasn't always happy or nice. Some of it could be very dark, and demonic. Although I found all of it to be very enlightening in a weird way. I just hope this can help those who may be experiencing these things. And while all of this is very interesting, and can be loads of fun to experience, its also very dangerous, and can be harmful. So be careful everyone.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join