It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you guys think of the crop circles on Google maps?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I was looking on google maps at the areas that have reported UFO sightings in the past, and almost all, Roswell, Area 51 and near Vyoming, Maine etc...all areas show perfect circle shapes...
I think it's interesting...you can find the same in Brazil and Russia too.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Stagesamurai]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS i can see your new

Can you please upload one so we can see the ones your talking about.

Thank you.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have noticed on some google images, they stop you from zooming in too far and focusing on certain points! The crop circles are interesting but for me don't realy do anything. Could be farmers getting people to notice their land, or a number of other things such as that.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Since you didn't post a link or coordinates I'm going to take a guess.
Is this the kind of thing you're talking about?
Link
Those really are crop circles. Crops growing in circular fields. It's called center pivot irrigation.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8

Thank you.

Your avatar terrifies me: no I can't upload a google map, I have no clue how one could. Go to googlemaps.com put in roswell or one fo those areas and zoom and zoom , make sure you have it on hybrid

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Since you didn't post a link or coordinates I'm going to take a guess.
Is this the kind of thing you're talking about?
Link
Those really are crop circles. Crops growing in circular fields. It's called center pivot irrigation.
en.wikipedia.org...

thanks. Yes that's what I meant. These are crop circles? Hm...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryan Lloyd
I have noticed on some google images, they stop you from zooming in too far and focusing on certain points! The crop circles are interesting but for me don't realy do anything. Could be farmers getting people to notice their land, or a number of other things such as that.

Farmers who just happen to be right in the areas alien sightings have been reported in?

Peru, Maine, Roswell, Vyoming, Russia...

and yes, SOME placs are not zoomable as others, also interesting.

I also think it's funny someone in the middle of the woods in Virginia was looking at my blog...(web-stats) quite freaky if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stagesamurai

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8

Thank you.

Your avatar terrifies me: no I can't upload a google map, I have no clue how one could. Go to googlemaps.com put in roswell or one fo those areas and zoom and zoom , make sure you have it on hybrid

ok well ive had a good look around roswell but i cant find any still can you say what street its near or field or anything like that please cause im kinda curious now and i wanna see it.

oh im glad you like me avatar thanks lol

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Farmers who just happen to be right in the areas alien sightings have been reported in?

Yeah it is odd. You know what's even odder? There are thousands of them in places that haven't reported sightings!

I also think it's funny someone in the middle of the woods in Virginia was looking at my blog...(web-stats) quite freaky if you ask me.

Freaky

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

oh im glad you like me avatar thanks lol

I don't recollect saying I LIKED your avatar. I said it terrifies me. I love animals and that looks like the part 2 of that photo may be disturbing

Anywhoo - it's not in Roswell, it in area 51, you know where that is?
No? Good. You're safe then.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I don't recollect saying I LIKED your avatar. I said it terrifies me. I love animals and that looks like the part 2 of that photo may be disturbing

Anywhoo - it's not in Roswell, it in area 51, you know where that is?
No? Good. You're safe then.

whats so disturbing about a dog in a little hot dog suit nobodys really gonna eat it you know.

and yes i do know where Area 51 is but you said earlier roswell so please be a bit more specific please and do you have any directions as to where the crop circle could be please.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
the dog is adorable - the THOUGHT of all that isn't

If I could explain the location I would hombre, but I'm not that savvy, fish around.

If you could do a post here about your avatar it's what prompted me to look at others in the first place
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Farms are all over the place. The crash in Roswell occurred ON a ranch. It's not that hard to believe that farms are often near sightings. There are plenty of sightings that happen no where near farms (and there are no crop circles).

As far as crop circles themselves go, since I believe probably 99% of them are man-made, it's also not surprising that they crop up (harhar, sorry) around spots where sightings were reported.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I think I can say John McCain has short arms and called his wife a # in front of reporters in this forum, but not the political one, because I didn't fill out a #ing form to speak truth on the "alternative" website. Talk about no fly lists.

Papieren bitte? Could we hold a focus group to determine how to possibly make this place less cool and more hostile, because I think the corporate owners are running out of ideas how to # this up.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Stagesamurai

You know your an incredibly rude person i think you should have a little bit more respect for other ATS members seriously.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Stagesamurai

I know where the REAL crop circles come from. I even was privileged to see one in person in Indiana. First of all, the way to tell the real ones from the fake ones are: Real ones leave an electromagnetic field;fake ones don't. Real ones change the genetic structure of the grain (for the better), without damaging it. Fake ones damage the physical structure of the grain as it is trampled down. In Indiana, I followed up on this one. A neighbor tried to take a video of it, but her cam kept malfunctioning. It worked perfectly before she arrived, as she tested it before she walked across the street. Also, a researcher was there from The Ohio State University, and I called her later to get the results. She said the genetic structure of the grain was altered as it now grew much faster and was of much better quality than the other grain. There is a light energy race (no form) that lives in another dimension just outside our Earth called the Etherians. They have been making these crop circles with an electromagnetic stylus using elements known and unknown to us. The reason behind these are a plea to stop screwing up the Earth as it is forming ripples in their dimension. This is a quote from one of the Etherians: "Everyone (on Earth) will pass through our world someday."

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I apologize for using the thread of the pretty girl avatar with nice lips to go off topic.

(How's that for off topic?)

top topics

join