It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Spot E.T. behind Obama as he shook peoples hands?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ok, call me crazy.

I watched Obamas speech yesterday and i noticed something over and over since i played and re played it to be sure.

There was a man standing directly behind Obama and his VP choice who looked shifty, was looking everywhere, was obviously part of "security", however, this man appeared to be an Albino, with a bad hair dye job to make his hair darker, and his eyes
Well, either he had them closed all the time the handshaking was taking place or OR his eyes were so extremely light that it appeared he had no eyeballs.

While the Secret Service wore their typical dark glasses and did their thing, this man looked out of place but was obviously SECURITY.

Did anyone see this? I am serious as a heart attack.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I suggest some of you who are able to, please watch the speeches in its entirety and watch at the end and sEE what i am talking about.

That "thing" was not of this Earth. Very poor job to try and pass him off as a human.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think you should have had pictures or video to help prove your point before you posted.
I know I want to see!!! lol

edited for good reason

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Alora]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I want to take you as serious as a hartattack, but refuse having one at this time.

Did you look on youtube for this movie? Without a link it's difficult to have a idea. It sure would be a scare if this is true, but I doubt it will ever be proven. But who knows, Obama prommissed better times for NASA, so.....

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I dont know if the whole thing is on youtube, if it is could someone put it up? But it has to be with all the handshaking at the end.

Normaly i would give you a link but some stations keep running the affair over and over and i dont think i'm alone when i saw that "thing" of a man i got all weirded out.

I dont know how to post videos, i'm not trying to be lazy.

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Sad, have we really devolved to such utter ignorance around here?

OP, I would suggest finding a picture, so the usual suspects can squint their eyes, put on their ignorance hats and conspiracy glasses, and see what you obviously had a mindset to see.

Please guys, this type of ignorance is getting out of hand around here. How do you ever expect to be able to discuss this stuff in the mainstream if we can't clamp down on this type of rubbish within our own community?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It is attitudes like this that are ignorant. If you don't believe, then don't believe, but don't try to insult those of us who are willing to take a look.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Dude, I'm not here to believe. Ufology isn't a religion. Don't worry, that's a common mistake you have made confusing belief with facts, logic, reason and common sense. I don't blame you. One day, you too will wake up from your ignorant slumber and realize that things like this hurt the community rather than promote intelligent discussion.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I see you're on a roll early in this thread? I've seen you comments in other threads. And.... you're usualy right. Because just as you I've not seen unquestionable, overpowering, nonmistaken evidence of anything that is claimed. You have a right to be skeptikal (so am I), but I would like to keep de door open, for anyone with a feeling something is wrong/out of place. So lets see what this turns out to be. Probably a blond securty guard with colored lenses.

Still curious....

OP: what about this video? from what date and channel was it?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hi Dg, could you give us any pointers as to what channel you was watching, and where the speech was? that would be helpful as then we can watch it and try grab some screens.

Daniel.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Dude, I'm not here to believe. Ufology isn't a religion. Don't worry, that's a common mistake you have made confusing belief with facts, logic, reason and common sense. I don't blame you. One day, you too will wake up from your ignorant slumber and realize that things like this hurt the community rather than promote intelligent discussion.

Oh mighty great one-- thank you for showing me the way into the light. If it weren't for superior intellects like yourself here, I would be lost and without hope. You are absolutely right to come in here and insult people. Heck, it is your duty as a fantastic human being to be cruel to us lesser beings.

I can't thank you enough, dear genius, dear bringer of truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
A reminder to all...

Civility an decorum will prevail.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Was it after he introduced Biden and the wives come up and they all shake hands?
I found that video for the day you said you saw it.
Youtube obama

You can see the secret service guys but with the quality I'm not sure I can make out the albino, if that's even the right video.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I too wish to find this video, OP can you tell us when it was broadcast and who by please? i dont mind going in search of it and posting it, ive got nothing better to do.

I also don't like things handed to me on a plate either, i believe the more you work for something, the better equipped to make a judgment.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hey DG, this guy, on the right?

This is from the video PixelMePretty linked to .......

If so, he just looks bald.

[edit on 24/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Damn dgt...i got through 4 replies to you and it looks as if you really moved the poor creatures from their cages. Here I thought I was touchy...amazing

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I think i see who you are talking about, and the hair does look out of place lol.

You know i have a friend who may have offered up an answer, they said that they heard somewhere that because of the likely hood that someone out here somewhere there are those who are plotting to do harm to Mr Obama, that the secret service will do things to try and alter their image away from their normal look.

I think it would be safe to say that if somebody is willing to do something to Obama, then surely they will study those around him, maybe that is one way to throw them off and stop them being able to predict reactions, or how they would act.

Of course as usual im probably way off.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Well if he is Albino, then it's pretty normal for his eyes to look so shut you can't see them, for an example check out Darnell of big brother 2008, he is a perfect example

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well I spent alot of time went through most of the intro parts of Bieden/Obama introd and the Illnois speech bla bla and found nothing in the security dudes that looked weird. The guards were just typical suits I met many times in the Navy (DOD dudes) and defenses contractor interviews for security clearence interviews bla bla bla..nothing to find folks.

Hoax I'm afraid IMHO.

Time to move on to the good stuff

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY

Hoax I'm afraid IMHO.

Time to move on to the good stuff

Wow, people around here scream HOAX way too easily... when it doesnt even make sense.
How can this be a hoax if she is just telling us what she saw and wants us to look for ourselves?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join