It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's you're favorite live concert ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
My top three would be:

Emerson, Lake and Palmer ( Boston Garden, 1974)

Ike and Tina Review ( Cornell University, 1971)

Frank Zappa ( Boston Garden, then Ithaca College the next week while on break, 1975)

I've seen some good one's since like Santana, and Mellencamp (that boy works his ass off on stage) but maybe I was just more impressionable back then.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

... Angels is the most emotional moment in every Robbie Williams concert - I love it! Thank you soooo much, flymetothemoon! A real good idea, nothing helps me more

My favorite concert is CLOSE ENCOUNTER by Robbie Williams, I visited tree! Every time amazing again!

My wish list:
1. RW again, of course!
2. ABBA - but they don't play together anymore...

3. 3 Doors Down

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kimba

Oh, you joined 3 gigs !!! Thats AMAZING

ABBA : Thanks to the humans best friend after the dog (or cat)
one can always pretend LOL

ABBA - Honey Honey - Germany, May 1974
YT LINK

[edit on 30-9-2008 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Oh yeah, Honey Honey - a sweet ABBA-song! And even a gig in Germany - wow! They are looking still sooo young in this video - and this crazy clothes - cute!!! I have all the ABBA CD's. Love it!

I'm using an online dictionary to learn more English and try to do my best LOL!
Feels much more comfortable now!

At the moment I'm totally crazy about THIS song (watch out - HEAVY:!
:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ooops, the link dosn't work...
Try it again:
de.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kimba

Yes thats heavy. To open the link lol. Well you think its possible to change the link to UK ?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Oops..! YEAH..!

I forgot to mention one in my former post to this thread:

Robbie Williams at the Paradiso, rock temple in Amsterdam, though he might think it was not one of his best, to me it was..!

An idear for a new thread: The worst concerts you have been to..?

For me it were two, Prince at De Kuip in Rotterdam, 1989.
And Robbie Williams's Close Encounters Tour, Milton Keynes Bowl, 2006 (I completely deleted that from my mind..!).

But then that 'same' Close Encounters concert at Amsterdam Arena was ACE..!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Storm_Indigochild

You're idea of a thread about the worst concert. You're welcome...

In that case i visit to share my worst
:bash: pain LOL

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Oops, I didn't know that you in the UK cannot see german youtube vidos ... Again learned something :-)

So is that better?
uk.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kimba

Ha,ha gues its the same here lol. Sorry where i live it doesn't seem to work neither of the links... Please be kind and name the video content ?

[edit on 1-10-2008 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It's "It's not my time" by 3 Doors Down

Thougt I did something wrong, didn't read the instructions for putting on youtube videos here carfully yet and just tried to do it ...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
LOL! Now I found out what I did wrong! Found something about putting on youtube videos in the "freshman tread" :-) So I have to click first the button "youtubevideo" and then paste the URL WITHOUT it's first part - I yesterday pasted the whole link! I will try it once more when I'm at home this evening - now I'm at work and I don't have access to youtube here!

Seems like I'm groping from one trap to another here LOL!!!
First - off topic - second - youtube vid .... LOL!!!!
But I find it funny now - THANKS, Fly!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kimba

Please don't be so hard on you're self. That's not you're job, its the others job
:bash:

No wrong with the links you postet if you're able to see them... Its me who get the message that the video can not be seen in my country. Sometimes its the same at YT. But now i, on the other hand, start to wonder if people can see the videos i post.

In that case i start with the one you wanted to share...

"It's not my time" by 3 Doors Down

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thank you for posting the 3 Doors Down video for me
I can see all videos you posted here without problems!

Thank you beeing so kind to me :-) But I'm okay, I'm really having fun here now! I like the challange to figure out how to make things work on the computer / internet, thats a further passion of me ;-)

But back to my favorite live concert - this is Lovelight from the CLOSE ENCOUNTER Tour live from Perth - the first time ever Rob did Lovelight live

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
de.youtube.com...

... maybe this works for somebody? Hmmmm, probably I'm simply not allowed to post videos yet... :-/

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kimba

The other group i never heard of them... Great input

Yes its amazing how much we learn in cyberspace... Great video you did post
Well, i do not know what goes wrong with insert links sometimes. But this is the part we have to add:

rkmWqkZTOvo
Amazing performance from

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hi...my favourite live concert....!
there are many,
Rolling Stones ,Sydney....was very close...was great!
John Cougar Mellencamp....many years ago....he puts on a great show.
Elton John...Sydney years ago....and recently...in the Hunter Valley vineyards.....was great ambience!
Kylie Minogue....she is a natural showgirl!....love her to bits!
Many combined concerts...all day events...with different bands....Homebake,Sydney @ the Domaine......Big Day out conert @ Homebush...Sydney.....many bands seen there,Metallica....was great with big storm...lightning etc...was great & scarey....Courtney Love....Red Hot Chilli Peppers...Jet...Beats of Bourbon....You am I....Silverchair..with Paul Mac...another favourite of mine!....and many more....yes I love live concerts...even seen Aqua...I'm a Barbie Girl! Midnight oil...an old favourite.And INXS ,many times before,and after Michael Hutchence's death....Jon Stevens...also was a great lead singer for them...but didn't seem the same without Michael.oh and Ricky Martin...shake your bon bon!

Concerts I wish I'd seen...
Queen....wanted to go ,but bought tickets to John Cougar Mellencamp instead.
Elvis....would have loved to have seen him...but wasn't old enough....so went to Vegas last year ,and seen Trent Carllini...(may have spelt that wrong)...as Elvis...was very enjoyable ,as was the crowd there! Wish I'd seen Evis in Hawaii....one of my favourite DCD's.
Nirvana...said no...to a concert in Sydney,couldn't afford it at the time!

Must see list...Rod Stewart....and maybe RW...just joking! been there couple of times...great showman...love the ,me and my shadow!

Love most live concerts...can't say I haven't enjoyed any...even seen Keith Urban...not a big fan...but went with a friend ,who loves him...the music ,reminded me of my Grandfather....who played any instrument he picked up...loved his banjo...and mandoline most....Keiths concert bought back memories.

think I will stop here ,could go on for ever...If I already haven't!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Oh, you could watch the video, that's great :-)
Lovelight is my favorite on RUDEBOX! The video is great, too

I did the putting on like you discribed it ... hmmm...
Thought there was someone with the same problem in the thread "What's the best youtube footage you've seen" , and they told him/her that this is a matter of the low numbers of posts he's/she's got... But I'm not sure, could'nt find it yet... I keep searching

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bekonabroom

Oh yeah, INXS and Midnight Oil are some of my old favorites, too Still love to listen to them, especially INXS in the last month ;-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join