It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will the Next Phoenix UFO Sighting Be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Hi,

I recently learned about the "wisdom of the crowds" and wanted to try it out. There are UFO sightings every few days in some part of the world. Supposedly the last Phoenix sighting was April 21, 2008 (www.liveleak.com...). I'm hoping that the using the best guesses of all people who reply to this post I'll be able to see the next sighting.

Please respond and post anything you know or feel as to --

When?: Date, time.

Where?: Location in sky, where one should be looking, standing, will it be moving in a direction.

If this gets enough replies and hits then in theory the averaging of all the guess should be close enough to what will happen within a few errors. If the average is say December 5th, 2008 north-easterly at 10 PM then perhaps it would be best to look in the sky from 8PM to 12 AM on December 3rd through 11th. It really depends on the amount of people who guess times versus dates.

Please help me make this a good test and post what you feel or think will be the date, time and location.

My Guess is December 10th, 10 PM in the North visible from any building 5 stories or taller.

Thanks,

Carl

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It will be tomorrow night, just before the DNC...

Craziness reigns supreme, here in DENVER.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
September 31st.

It will be visible only to those standing on their heads in the lotus position.

Oh... at 0'dark thirty.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Phage]

new topics

join