It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. warship docks in Black Sea port with Georgia aid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

That's quite a pipe dream you got there. Sound's like you have alot of hate built up against the U.S. What a shame..... Your logic is why we will never have peace.

Im wearing my hater blockers just for you!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Logan

That's quite a pipe dream you got there. Sound's like you have alot of hate built up against the U.S. What a shame..... Your logic is why we will never have peace.

Im wearing my hater blockers just for you!

nope , no pipe dream , with imperialist USA encircling Russia , Russia will definitely station weapons in Cuba and Venezuala

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

The U.S. Navy destroyer McFaul (L), heading to Georgia with relief supplies, enters the Bosphorus waterways followed by the Polish Navy frigate ORP General Kazimierz Pulaski in Istanbul

A cow walks into one of the cluttered barracks evacuated by the Russian army at the Senaki Military Base, a Georgian military base occupied by Russian forces, in Senaki, Western Georgia

(Source: Reuters)

Just thought I'd throw the cow in there for good measure.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Don't you people love the war games?

I can not wait to hear what Russia is going to mobilize around next. I see them staying in Georgia as a show of defiance.

And people is not going to be any confrontation between US and Russia, just a show of who got bigger cojones than who.

After all we the tax payer need to pay for all that show thanks to the financial gratifications that our political whores in Washington gets as donations from foreign governments.

American is now the nation that foreign countries can buy when they are in need of bodies and military might to fight their enemies.

What a joke.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Sorry, I just can't see that happening. Such a large claim would further hinder diplomatic relation's with Russia.
And I don't think that's something they want.
Thank's for the reply!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well, to be fair, how do you think the Russians are going to respond to a U.S. missile 'defence' shield being placed very close to their border?

'Beyond diplomacy' is the answer.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Sorry, I just can't see that happening. Such a large claim would further hinder diplomatic relation's with Russia.
Thank's for the reply!

USA by encircling Russia ,and murder of russian citizens by georgian-US backing has brought relations to a point of no return ....

Russian general have hinted that they have potential plans to deploy nuke bombers in Cuba , who knows what next

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Looks to me like all sides involved are drawing lines in the sand and daring the other to step over it.

Anyone want to start a pool on when one of our ships over there is attacked or sunk and it gets blamed on the Russians? Or Russian troops inside Georgia are bombed and it gets blamed on a missile from one of our ships?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chips

"It's also the case that when you threaten Poland, you perhaps forget that it is not 1988," Rice said. "It's 2008 and the United States has a ... firm treaty guarantee to defend Poland's territory as if it was the territory of the United States. So it's probably not wise to throw these threats around."

Looks to me like Russia is the bully and not the U.S. And as far as diplomacy goes, looks like your right, it's not looking good.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

reply to post by chips

"It's also the case that when you threaten Poland, you perhaps forget that it is not 1988," Rice said. "It's 2008 and the United States has a ... firm treaty guarantee to defend Poland's territory as if it was the territory of the United States. So it's probably not wise to throw these threats around."

Looks to me like Russia is the bully and not the U.S. And as far as diplomacy goes, looks like your right, it's not looking good.

on the contrary
looking at what USA is doing , its definitely bullying Russia , by encircling it

and now Russia has said enough to imperial plans of USA

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Divide and conquer. This is a really stupid move by the US.

We know that Russia sides with Iran's sovereignty, so if war starts up between (US/Israel) & Iran, those US war ships in the Black Sea are sitting ducks.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

When you throw threats out like Russia has what do you get? Encircled! Did you read my last post? With the comments that come out of Russia it just sounds like they want a war. And if you ask for it you just might get it.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Manson, I have an idea why dont you join forces and move to Russia...All the US is doing is supporting its allias at this point...if Russia would have HONERED the agreement they signed and pulled out none of this would be happening.

Also why do you think other countries are not coming to the side of Russia...? Because they know for all the flaws we Americans have we are still a hell of alot better than the Russian system of life...

Why do you think Poland, Georgia..etc...dont want to be part of Russia...? Because they are the Imperialist scum that are trying to make these breakaway countries Russian again... the US has never entered another country to make it US soil and bring it in as one of the Stars on our flag....

[SNIP]

Please read Courtesy is mandatory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24/8/08 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
all those ships must be sitting like fat lady's on the water waiting for a Russian sub to come up and bite them....

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

When you throw threats out like Russia has what do you get? Encircled! Did you read my last post? With the comments that come out of Russia it just sounds like they want a war. And if you ask for it you just might get it.

lol, this is the biggest load of Bs I ever read .....

NATO promised New Russia in 1992 , that it will not expand eastwards

USA abandoned ABM treaty ..... NATO did not honour CFE treaty , while expecting Russia to say nothing

seems , USa is responsible for the current situation

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
No need for personal insults of that kind sunshine,your screen name here would make you a very easy target(no pun intended)for personal insults too.

Manson has a valid point,America is putting missiles near Russias borders.I can understand them thinking about the potential future uses of these sytems as amercian troops are also based in Iraq and training Georgian soldiers also!

Hopefully the USAF is as good as they say they are,as your groundtroops are stuck in 2 theatres and with a world war being the potential outcome of hostilities between these two super powers your going to need your high tech planes to cripple the other sides war machine.
If China gets involved we will run out of bullets before they run out of men

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper

Manson, first wash your hair/beard and take a bath...doint you have more importatnt things to deal with like Selling off your daughters to the wealthiest family wanting her to marry their son...

Wow! Now that is the kind of garbage that has no place in an intelligent conversation. Culture based attacks?

The West should concentrate on Pakistan/Afghanistan/Iran/Iraq/Syria/North Korea and leave this one alone.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper

if Russia would have HONERED the agreement they signed and pulled out none of this would be happening.

NATO promised New Russia in 1992 , that it will not expand eastwards

USA abandoned ABM treaty ..... NATO did not honour CFE treaty , while expecting Russia to say nothing

--------
seems fascist USA and NATO , do not honour treaties , hypocrites

Also why do you think other countries are not coming to the side of Russia...?

lol, superpower China is supporting Russia on this , India is supporting Russia on this issue , Iran is supporting it, Serbia is supporting Russia , Armenia is supporting , Cuba is supporting ,Venezuala is supporting etc and CIS group of nations is supporting Russia too, even Ethipoia and Algeria

Because they know for all the flaws we Americans have we are still a hell of alot better than the Russian system of life...

lol ,only nations that support USA on this issues are its stooges in NATO

Because they are the Imperialist scum that are trying to make these breakaway countries Russian again... the US has never entered another country to make it US soil and bring it in as one of the Stars on our flag...

lol, your imperialist genocidal scum nation USA commited massive genocides on native americans , occupied Texas (which was part of Mexico)
occupied independent Hawaii
murdered lakhs in Philipines and millions in Iraq for oil
so what are you talking about

Manson, first wash your hair/beard and take a bath...doint you have more importatnt things to deal with like Selling off your daughters to the wealthiest family wanting her to marry their son...

off topic and a stupid insult , also a violation of T & C

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper
Oh and I am an American/Iranian and know how arranged marriage works in the Indian culture...god I feel sorry for your woman having to marry sub attractive Indian men...I have seen this all to often...the inhumanity...of it all...

Show some respect sunshine

Chill out,have a brew and come back with a smile on your face

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join