It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush accused of being a reptile on TV.. Does anybody remember this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Greetings all

I need some help.. I know somebody remembers seeing this on T.V.

It was the early 1990's I'm thinking 1990-1991... So hard to remember now..
President George H.W. Bush Was giving a speech on the T.V. Not sure if it was the state of the union or something else.. When a woman jumped up and Shouted/Accused George Sr.. Of being a "Shape Shifting Reptile" There was a pause and she was removed.. There was no comment on it and I never heard anything pertaining to the event.

Does anybody remember this?? I seem to be the only one who remembers it.

~L

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Lantian]

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Lantian]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I don't remember it but I am glad she was removed.
Come on what kind of luncay is that?

He is not a shape-shifting reptilian.

That's not how they work it.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
I don't remember it but I am glad she was removed.
Come on what kind of luncay is that?

He is not a shape-shifting reptilian.

That's not how they work it.

- Lee

That's nice and all but... Does not answer my question. By the way.. You spelled Lunacy wrong.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Lantian

No, I don't remember this (although I do remember all kinds of people shouting crazy things at GHW Bush and being removed from audiences for it during the early 90s when his numbers started to drop), but it would be interesting if she had actually used that language in 91 since I don't think Icke had published any of his Reptilian Overlord schtick until 94 or so.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I don't know about reptilian, but a certified moron who couldn't say suffering succatash is a given.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It was before 1994.. I was still in High school.. So Pre 1992.. So 1990-1991

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I don't know about reptilian, but a certified moron who couldn't say suffering succatash is a given.

I think you are talking about our current President.. Not Him.. His Daddy George Sr.. Is whom I'm talking about.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I kind of like George 1. Even though he bailed on 'no new taxes'. He was a war hero. Much unlike his hapless son.
He was a man of honor. He proved his metal. At least he knew how to speak without saying um and duh every other word.

[edit on 8/24/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Wow.. Nobody remembers?!? Pretty strange..

Come on guys

There has to be one of you out there who remembers this.

~L

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This really happened?!? Never heard of this. I would think the video would be on the internet and have been seen by us already.

Anyway, that would be interesting if this did happen considering David Icke did not write about it until 1997... although, saying he did hear alot about it but there was not enough material to actually put it in one of his books yet.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

I cannot find any video of this on the net. And I believe David Icke published a book in 1990 called "It Doesn't Have to Be Like This" Which Reptiles were mentioned.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Im pretty sure he didn't touch it until 1997's 'The Biggest Secret'. There was even a quotation in the book that he really didn't want to mention it (because everyone would think he is totally insane) but he had to because too many people talked to him about it.

Are you sure this event happened, btw? I have never heard of this happening. And I am searching around the net with no results.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of David Icke.. The Reptile connection was presented before 1999.. Not sure what book it was.. Will have to check with my Psycho friend for the particulars

FYI.. This thread is not about.. The odd Icke.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The Persian Gulf Thing was going on at the time.. There has to be somebody who remembers seeing this

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lantian
reply to post by hikix

I cannot find any video of this on the net. And I believe David Icke published a book in 1990 called "It Doesn't Have to Be Like This" Which Reptiles were mentioned.

Although it has almost nothing to do with the issue of the woman you're asking about, I should point out that It Doesn't Have to be Like This is Icke's attempt to be taken seriously as a political thinker. People often forget that he was a pretty big deal in the British Green Party (which bears little if any relation to the American Green Party) before he started with his mumbo jumbo. The book was actually published in '89, which was a full year before Icke claimed to have had his "contact with the spirit world" (read: getting stoned and watching Them) that led, eventually, to his Reptilian Overlord Hypothesis. I can't say for sure that the world "reptile" is never used in It Doesn't Have to be Like This, but he had not started raving about shapeshifters yet.

I don't know what he was saying in public appearances circa 91-92 (the Greens banned him from speaking at party functions and forbade him from claiming to speak for the party because his mystic medium stuff alone, without the added stuff about lizards and the House of Windsor, was embarrassing them) but his more outlandish ideas about reptliians were not published and mass distributed until after the event you're alluding to would already have happened.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I remember when Alex Jones was thrown out of a Governor Bush event for asking a question about the CFR.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh my.. No answers so far.. Ugh.. I know you are out there *Answers*

So very elusive.. I will find you.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I do remember this. A woman stood at the back of the Congressional Chamber, and shouted something about "You ... shifty .... reptile" , but I don't have the quote, and I can't find it, either. I just remember it.

my 2c

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It is basically the same thing as saying "Your sir are a Slime". Don't read into this, reptiles only exist to eat the bugs in our yards and sometimes provide target practice.

I like Bush myself. You can eat it, you can trim it, you can slam it, you can even paint it white. Sometimes you don't even want to enter it, but the other way in works too.

YMMV.

Take care,

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join