It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran UFO skips on water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Sry if this video is here at ATS somewhere, I couldn't find it.
I thought this video very interesting since the craft actually skips the water and you see the splash it makes. It is also accompanied by two other craft. So here it is.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I think it is cgi footage composited with the movie of the water. The splashes in the water looked really fake and the ufo's exhibit classic key frame animation behavior.

[edit on 8-24-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
you are probably right. they are getting really good nowadays with that kinda stuff. I won't believe it unless I see it with my own eyes, but this is good if it's a hoax.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
On top of the oddities already posted, there is no way in hell a real news program would not have their logo somewhere in that jumble of information on the screen.

All we see is a generic "NEWS" logo with no type of identifying information anywhere other then the number "1" in the upper corner. Is there even a channel 1?. All the scrolling new at the bottom of the screen is about the UFO video when in reality the scrolling text usually has very little to do with the story currently being covered. It is there to keep people up to date on OTHER current news stories.

The format of the extras that try to make it appear to be a genuine news video end up just making it look like a very amateurish attempt.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Tiloke]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4x4fun
the craft actually skips the water

Really? In Iran? Where they have so much oil??

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 4x4fun

HI, 4x4fun and thanks for sharing

The author of this CGI is Adel Adil

AKA as adel3d

See his Bio here

The video originally uploaded to YouTube can be found here:

UFO's in an exceptional situation

You'll see three UFO's in an exceptional situation ,one is sliding on the water lake .
To see if it is a fact or not visit my site.
www.adel3d.com
Category: Film & Animation

It was discussed here
3 UFOs in Iran

and here:

Iran News 3 Possible UFOs over fly lake [CGI]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

hey thx for the info. it's amazing what people can do with computers nowadays.
thx again.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4x4fun

hey thx for the info. it's amazing what people can do with computers nowadays.
thx again.

You are welcome
This is a CGI not know, have fun

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Yes. I would love to be beemed up into a spaceship and go for a joy-ride throught the universe, learn everything about the universe and everthing in it but, because of cgi and other forms of popular ufo trickery, past and present, I won't be a believer in the possibility that they are actually here, or have actually been here, until I actually take that joy-ride.
I'm glad not too many people were fooled by this one and was quickly debunked by a smart thinker, thx.

top topics

join