It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun and Biblical 666

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Forgive me blah blah blah, if this has been talked about blah blah blah

I noticed that earth moves at an average speed of 666 mph around the sun.

The bible warns of a beast that bears the number 666.

Maybe mother earth is not so motherly after all. Earth is beautiful, but very deceptive (like the devil). What alien would want to camp here, it sucks.

Conclusion: Earth = Hell =Devil = Brittany Spears = Suffering = Torture = Hannity and Combs = Burning forever.

2nd Conclusion: The bible tales is not from earth but from another planet.

Go nuts!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The fragment supports the reading of some Greek New Testament manuscripts that read 616 instead of 666. Why would someone making a copy of the Revelation scroll make such a number change? “Perhaps the change was intentional, seeing that the Greek form Neron Caesar written in Hebrew characters (nrwn qsr) is equivalent to 666, whereas the Latin form Nero Caesar (nrw qsr) is equivalent to 616.” A Latin copyist might have thought that 666 was an error because Nero Caesar did not add up to 666 when transliterated into Latin. He then changed 666 to 616 to conform to the Latin rendering since it was generally accepted that Nero was the Beast. In either case, a Hebrew transliteration nets 666, while a Latin spelling nets 616. Nero was the “man” and either 666 or 616 was his number.

more information here

id agree with you on the second, they where made on the moon,..
because thats where the miners came from after they witnessed the anhilation of earth from above ,

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 24-8-2008 by zerbot565]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
Forgive me blah blah blah, if this has been talked about blah blah blah

I noticed that earth moves at an average speed of 666 mph around the sun.

The bible warns of a beast that bears the number 666.

Maybe mother earth is not so motherly after all. Earth is beautiful, but very deceptive (like the devil). What alien would want to camp here, it sucks.

Conclusion: Earth = Hell =Devil = Brittany Spears = Suffering = Torture = Hannity and Combs = Burning forever.

2nd Conclusion: The bible tales is not from earth but from another planet.

Go nuts!

Go nuts? Awww, man u asked for it! I for one think this is the lowest there is. I think Earth is Hell. I think there are 7 levels to heaven, the martyrs and heros are closest to 7th level and GOD, most people end up someplace in 2nd or 3rd, Indigos like me in 4-5th...
Been there, done that, got a T shirt.
I lost my breath for 3minutes and experienced a lifetime when some ditz ran a red light and I hit her head on flying trough the windshield of my car... no one can scare me anymore. Not with the Belzebub, not with a shot of vodka mixed screwdriver

Disclaimer: Most of what I post is bull#.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Stagesamurai]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

LOL, so why post it? Did you really have a near death experience?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Miners from above? Are you joking? If not, please enlighten me...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed

LOL, so why post it? Did you really have a near death experience?

YES. SI signor.

top topics

join