It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello out there ! lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Wow I cannot believe I finally get to actually post here ..
Hi everyone ...

I have been reading here since I got the internet (years and years ago)
last year I found some bravery and signed up lol..but for some reason I could not post ...no matter what I tried ..I emailed and emailed here but I never got any response ..so I gave up ...I tried it again just a few days ago and clicked to get sent a new password ..and wham ..I got right in .....not sure why the first time I tried a year ago my password worked It just would not take my posts ....anyway now Im here ...hope yall will not be really harsh with me ..I am somewhat sensitive (I am woman what can I say ) but I can take whatever comes at me ..most of the time I will just get over it quick and move on lol..

I am intimidated that is for sure ...there are several posters here who are real thinkers (in piecing together pieces of the puzzles of life and our world) and some posters blow me away at how they are so good and putting together pieces of the puzzle that sound really plausible ... ... some posters here are just plain brilliant ..(so at least I know your not one of the illuminati then LOL). .....and I get my mind blown at how some of you actually have similar thoughts as I have on certain subjects ....

ok so enough of this newbie small talk stuff ..lol
..I will see ya in the posts

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Why do I have points already ?
I have only posted two posts .Is there somewhere I can read about the point system ?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I just signed up tonight as well, after lurking for a while...

consider me NOT an Illuminati, or any other Earthly sect and since I'm new I can't say welcome...

Cool you made an introduction thread I think it would be great if everyone said a few things about themselves, true or untrue, to just get to know the folks in here, who already may know each other well...

I'm a circus midget, ups, vertically challenged persons, trainer by day and an assasin by night. Seriously.

SS

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Stagesamurai]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Welcome,like you im a proud human. =].

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
LOL Nice to meet you both ...

So you mean there really are other humans here lol ...
Did anyone ever figure out yet if David Ickie is human or not ...
I am not sure I believe in the reptillion stuff ..but hey who knwws right ...

So if your not illuminati ...have you figured out yet who all is ?
(Other than the usual suspects of course ...lol I read alot in here )
Im really hoping you have at least one real one running around here just dieing to post ......I wish they would just hurry up already and post and tell us everything ..like spill the whole pan of beans on them all ....lol..........

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANBUblackops
Welcome,like you im a proud human. =].

hm...I don't know if I AM human. I placed my face into an online face recognition software that told me to upload a photo of a human being...???

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hey, It's pretty fun here. Yeah There are people who clearly put alot of thought and research in their posts. You'll learn all kinds of stuff, even if you don't really want to :p.
Well, us newbies gotta stick together. We might be new to the school but we're just as cool as the "popular" kids!
And your still an Oregon native so props.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
hehe thanks fellow newbie lol ...........

I left Oregon at 1 month old ..I was raised in Alaska ...spent 12 years living off the land on an Island there ...now Im in the real world and boy is it scary ...lol even though I am 48 now been here a few years ...lol .....

Hey alien buffs ..how come I never saw any UFOs in Alaska skies ? why havent they just taken it over ..no one would even know if they did ..it would make a great alien base if they do exist and really are coming here to set up camp ...............

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
hehe thanks fellow newbie lol ...........

I left Oregon at 1 month old ..I was raised in Alaska ...spent 12 years living off the land on an Island there ...now Im in the real world and boy is it scary ...lol even though I am 48 now been here a few years ...lol .....

visit my blog....the wolves are in dire straights in Alaska....
www.stagesamurai.blogspot.com

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ok I will read it ..

The wolves used to drag kids and animals out of the back yards trying to eat them at a camp we used to have to live at when my stepdad was logging on Islands where no one else lived except the loggers and their familys ..
I dont blame the wolves I know they were just hungry and had never seen a human before ..

I like wolves ..they are so beautiful

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Simplynoone, welcome to ATS, this indeed is a great place, and we are glad you are here, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to. I hope you can consider this post as your one stop shop for answers to most of the more frequently asked questions on this board.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself your ATS Concierge, or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to shoot me a U2U whenever you need a helping hand. I am always glad to help

Many of your questions can be answered by visiting this thread; Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First* This thread is invaluable for all the frequently asked questions about this site and what you can do here.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site as well, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat.

In BTS (our sister board) one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now, and also get you those points. By signing up with ATS you are automatically signed up for BTS as well, all you need to do is log in and join in the fun with the rest of us.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site, if you have any questions and have met the requirements to do so, please feel free to U2U me anytime about any questions you might have. I would love to be able to help you whenever you need it.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Greetings...

Well...get to typing!!

-G

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Thanks everyone ...I am not really new now ...

I think I have found my way around somewhat and have been already posting my butt off ..

I am an avid ATS fan ....and many of the subjects here really interest me .
And for sure I am already learning stuff I didnt know ....amazing what all is out there isnt it ?

Yall are great and I really appreciate the warm welcome ..
The colors are bright here arnt they ..lol ...I may have to start wearing sunglasses to come in here lol ....................

See ya out there ..or in here or wherever we end up ...when all that is posted comes down ....I am sure hoping we will still be able to post what we see and hear ............do you think if real aliens do come they will let us keep our internet .lol ........

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hiya! I just signed up last week.. Got the initial flaming, got upset, then moved along lol. I am a woman to, so I know all about how sensitivity works lolol. Hope you enjoy it, I really like it.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Good luck you guys! There is a lot of great information and people here that will help you... it's a huge forum!

new topics

top topics

join