It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we already live in space?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Do we already live in space?

A strange look into what I dream about.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have been having dreams of aliens, but for some reason...every time, the beings are physically disfigured.Why? is this an unconcious choice I make when I dream, that maybe I feel better or somehow cleaner then them? and why are some of the beings, in description, mentally retarded in their way of communication. My theory: Physically, we are all equal. Nobody is immortal, we are all born in the womb(or test tube), nobody can shoot lasers out of their eyes(to my knowledge), and everyone lives and dies on the planet Earth. But, we all dream, and dreams are mental images sure, but isn\'t it possible that a physical mental realm exists that embodies all of our dreams. A spiritual realm I guess. It sounds like like nothing new i\'m sure.So, Is it possible many of us already reside somewhere or in something else and this place is just another complicated, mellow, sometimes insane dream of reality. Maybe what we call inferior or insane is actually just another completely valid perspective. In one of my dreams, I was transported via atomic explosion into space where many other people already were. And in that dream, I sat with other humans at a gathering of some sort where the ceilings, floors, lighhts, and doors were alive. The mood was calm but everyone around me seemed as confused as me. Then a representative showed up, wearing a robe that looked strangely normal considering the environment. She, my guess was it was a she, had a smile on her face and brought what looked like a bunch of their(the beings) children with her. It was like she was an extra-terrestrial kindergarden teacher; her kids just crowded around all of us and looked back at her as if expecting some sort of fairy tale was going to be read to them. All of their faces and bodies, ugly, unsymmetrical, and hard to look at. The woman began to speak, she said, \"Now children, settle down they aren\'t dumb they just don\'t know how or why they are here...wouldn\'t you all be confused if that happened to you?\" and all of the young ones chuckled and nodded there heads, just like normal kids would. So far, this story sounds like a lame made-up story right? thats what I thought. The room we were in was huge, like a warehouse that breathed air into it because the temperature was constantly shifting from warm, to warmer, cold and freezing during some of the story the woman was telling. The story had something to do with many of their kind living bicariously through many of us and ended with a sudden, \"But that is all I can tell\" the woman replied shortly. I was seeing myslef in third-person and the look on my face was \"What the #%$^ that\'s it?\". The faces around me looked dissapointed also and as if nothing the speaker had stated was worth listening to. My fellow humans had a smug look on their faces, the same kind of look you see when a mentally retarded person says something in a conversation that seems to have no common theme with the topic. I sat there, feeling pointless as even these new beings\' children were more aware of life then I was.The whole scene went away as soon as I tried to manipulate the dream and blackness swept over everything.I woke up feeling EXTREMELY sore like I ran a marathon before I passed out.So i fell asleep again.This time, I was sitting in my backyard at a table with some of my friends.I was telling them about this wicked, weird dream I had about aliens and spaceships and they looked at me the same way the others had when the space-lady was talking. Brght orbs of light lit up the sky and twelve ships flew low across the horizon, looking similar to star wars but the opposite of what you would call aerodynamic. Again, I tried to change the dream and I woke up. Maybe, We are all already dead...just a dream that the more intelligent beings tell their kids about as tales of tragedy and of the morals that should be learned of our existence.Earth: a virtual petting zoo? or an immature dream I had after eating way too much food...please comment if you have anything to add, if you want to call this post lame and pointless, that\'s alright too.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Dude? where is your link? Your supposed to provide links to EARTH SHATTERING LIFE ALTERING GROUND BREAKING AWESOME NEW BREAKING NEWS!!!!..

Link please?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
sorry everybody I lost my password so I had to create another account, I know, dumb. here are the links where I began to create my theory after my dreams(there are more) no bs, not making up details to make it more believeable.

www.peterrussell.com...

www.successconsciousness.com...

cool movie on illusion of reality below

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Wow... dude, you are an ubernube here. Your article is not breaking news and I was making a joke in my remarks about links... IF you had breaking news than this would of been the right forum.... this is more General stuff or BTS stuff... not news.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
yeah, i've been going to this site for 2 years but I never thought I needed an account, I guess i''l take this off and move it there.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Asone

Thanks for sharing that -- it's worth soldiering ahead and reading it, even though no paragraph breaks makes it a little difficult.

I think that you've struck upon a common theme -- levels of learning. Similar to how a child in kindergarten knows only a small, abstract view of the world, those who would explore more complex views of reality come to realize that their previous views of the world were, well, small. And incomplete -- not necessarily incomplete within their previous context, but smaller and more limited within a more mature viewpoint.

This can be a little troubling at first. The wonder and beauty is, we're given such example. It's not all too bad to be like a child again -- with an innate sense of awe and wonder, and a near-boundless affinity for new knowledge. It's humbling, but so-fulfilling, to realize and accept that we are, at some varying level, all always children in this world.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
reply to post by Asone

Thanks for sharing that -- it's worth soldiering ahead and reading it, even though no paragraph breaks makes it a little difficult.

Yeah, for the first one, i completely agree, man, i you were to speak that in front of some audience, it would be a miracle you being able to finish without Fainting,
, sorry, just a joke.

Now on topic, well, i believe one of three things may have happened:

- You have been taken in some way (could not really say how) and you have experienced a real situation in front of several (extraterrestrial/not from this time/whatever) people, but somehow, i believe more in this:

- You have been displayed as a human being in front of a set of non-human beings as an example of how we are completely ignorant of the true nature of existence and what life is really all about? why did you see them malformed? were they trying to be as close as humans as they understood humans to be? maybe they have seen humans previously in pictures(anything else) but they could not really capture the meaning of what a human is? I have had a very similar situation, only, it went like this: i was asleep in my bedroom, then some of my brother kids enter into the room, they get into a fight while playing, my brother enters the room and tells them to go out, the i look into my brother face, and it is very malformed, then i say in a very big surprise "this is not you!' and he changes into a more similar appearance to what my brother looks like, but still, not the same, then i say, like if it was something very natural, "no, this is not what you look like" and i pass my hand before his face, and when my hand has passed, his face has changed into something more like him, but still, NOT the same, so i say, this is more like it, and to my surprise, hi says "no, you haven't seen deep enough" and then smiles, and his face changes completely as his mouth get distorted very badly, what the hell? then he goes out of the room as if nothing has happened and i wake a few moments later with a deep and unknown feeling getting me very deep.

What the hell? is this what happened to you?, who could tell?

- Nothing really happened, you were asleep then, you are awake now, you are telling us about your dream.

Hard to tell....

Kai

Edited to add:

I think that you've struck upon a common theme -- levels of learning.

Yeah, at every moment, in every place, there is always a different level of knowledge in that same place, at that same time, depending on which people is there, depending on what the people there, is actually living at that time, but in general, you always live as much as you are knowledgeable, so, as much as you know, as much as you can see, as much as you can feel, as much as you can learn..

And so..

Kai

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Kaifan]

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Kaifan]

new topics

top topics

join