It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conformation of internet censorship in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Just a quick Thread to let you all know that whilst trying to find some information on the ingredients on several vaccines, I attempted to access the web address

www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html

and was redirected to this address,

sddns6.cncmax.cn:8080.../cocktail.html&

I am in China currently. I then went to the remote proxy server site,

www.youhide.com

and entered the address into its own search bar.

I gained access to the site through this link

I would like to add, that the monitoring and CENSORSHIP, is increasing. And if anyone is interested in this increasing occurence, to research speakers such as Alex Jones. Although he tends to let his anger get the better of him, he does have some good information.

It is said, that China sends blacklists of websites to the UK and US, perhaps other countries aswell, and then the ISP's of these countries block access to these sites.

I have been told that through some ISPs in the UK it is no longer possible to view www.prsionplanet.com

Also please note that whilst I have been in China, there have been several other websites I have HAD to access through remote proxy hosts, due to censorship. ALL of the sites were related to information that those who control, would not want us to be aware of.

I would also add that the general Chinese person is also completely unaware of what really goes on in this world, and are well, absolutely and totally absorbed in blissfull ignorance.

Much like the rest of the world.

That is all.

trying ban the higher state of mind is their game,
trapped, blind, stumbling, dressed in ripped attire, insane,
poisoned fed fear and complex strange chemicals with sipped papiya,
drain the existence of the common man for his persistence is too dire

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
perhaps some of you have some thoughts on internet censorship. Any information or comments regarding the future control of the web would be greatly appreciated.

Perhaps you have experienced it, or can suggest ways around it if the locks become too tight.

Many thanks.

P

ps- have any of you in other countries experienced this at all?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
come on guys!

we have just seen the cnn video of "vote and be vaccinated" be banned by youtube. has any one else had experience of this internet censorship. and futhermore, is their anything we can do about it? any ideas!!?

new topics

join