It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my reserch has lead me to think............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
right then my furry little friend, Listen up,

iv cracked it

iv worked out what the plan is for us humans

and as far as i can see we are not going to be eaten by the reptilians

but the bad news the NWO are on the quest to world domination

But on the bright side the likes of me and you may not have to worry about all that

you and i are packing our bags and taking a trip to populate another world

so plenty of sex and hard work on future worlds.

the only game you need to play to see if you win any prizes is to stay alive from now on ,

dont get ill and die

so keep your system boosted up

with Vits etc etc

They plan to weed out the needy from the greedy

the weedy will die

and the some of the greedy non productive will get a free bus pass off this rock

the greedy are the ones who maintain a health life and have a good DNA mix

so to make the game interesting they will remove all vits from the food and the pills from the shops as of the end of next year

and set a few viruses off to see who still stands

just for good mesures

hospital bugs

bird flu

im expecting bird flu to be posted out with the return travelers from "the birdsnest" in china

olympics now

what a great way to spread that round the world

set it off there tomorrow and let people deliver it to there own countrys

what ya think ?

"P"

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Perhaps you could share your research with us, rather than just the conclusions you came to after this research?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
after viewing many many talks and films on all the subjects posted on the net i could see a lot of good points in this guys talk, im not sure on all of what he says but he does seem to cover many of the bases,

Zeitgeist
endgame
jim marrs
david icke
and a few more that im sure everyones seen.

the part about being strong and staying alive is my own mind work. why would anyone who has weak DNA or immune system be anygood for shipping off to re populate another world ? i feel they would want some "Top Guns" in the human race to post off,

Dont get me wrong, i may well be totaly wrong, but i do feel iv given this subject some serious thinking time and had many a chat with a few other like minded people.

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts. I have always dreamt of living on Mars or in the Pleiades... Maybe I will get a chance.

But yes, I agree that the Olympics are an awesome opportunity to release a worldwide plague. Weaponized Avian Flu anybody?

Well, we'll see what transpires.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Interesting thoughts. I have always dreamt of living on Mars or in the Pleiades... Maybe I will get a chance.

But yes, I agree that the Olympics are an awesome opportunity to release a worldwide plague. Weaponized Avian Flu anybody?

Well, we'll see what transpires.

izzysmart on youtube,

She is watching everything on the net,

she came up with this

uk.youtube.com...

that gave me the olympics side to my idea. so credit to her on that.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Turkster]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkster
after viewing many many talks and films on all the subjects posted on the net i could see a lot of good points in this guys talk, im not sure on all of what he says but he does seem to cover many of the bases,

Zeitgeist
endgame
jim marrs
david icke
and a few more that im sure everyones seen.

the part about being strong and staying alive is my own mind work. why would anyone who has weak DNA or immune system be anygood for shipping off to re populate another world ? i feel they would want some "Top Guns" in the human race to post off,

Dont get me wrong, i may well be totaly wrong, but i do feel iv given this subject some serious thinking time and had many a chat with a few other like minded people.

uk.youtube.com...

I don't know if your disinformation or don't know what your talking about because i'm not leaving this palnett earth.

I have very important reasons why and most are based on premonitions and stuff i collected from an outside source.

new topics

top topics

join