It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready - Big Brother is going to bankrupt the Arabs ... in less than 12 months and then here come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
WHolly, Crap.... Lindsey Williams gets a couple of phone calls and has our future as to the Bilderbergs plan over the next 12 months...

1 of 5
www.youtube.com...

Well this is accurate to the best of knowledge of how this stuff works...

video.google.com...

[edit on 23-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I am listening now to part five and it comes to my mind that the person who says “it is true just ask so and so”, is usually lying. I have just moved to North Dakota for my job the oil field and I hope it is not true. All that being said I hate religion especially scare tactic religion. How much money do you think these guys have in Survivalist Seeds? The true big brother in my opinion is big religion, it rules the decision of all of its subjects. These subjects are some of the world’s biggest leaders.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Can you sum this up for me so I don't have to watch all 5 videos? Is there any video I should watch specifically and at a certain time that can explain "Lindsey Williams gets a couple of phone calls and has our future as to the Bilderbergs plan over the next 12 months..."

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
He is a preacher, I think you have to call him to get his DVD and Book... Preachers have collection plates...

new topics

top topics

join