It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why A Fascist Government Takeover WONT Happen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well, "people will have to do more, not less", "burdens of global citizenship" are just two quotes that come to mind. Plus what the hell was he doing there in the first place?

You have to see what is going on behind the scenes, this is politics at the highest levels and the messages which are coming through are negative imo. It's all taxation and opression. Where is the hope in that?

I'm not american so it dosen't affect me directly, but the same people controlling the US control my space too...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well ladies and germs, you need to take a look at the wall behind the speaker of the house closer... what are those two symbols on each side of our Flag.

images.google.com...

they are called fasces...
dictionary.reference.com...

so we have a dictator... I also thought of it a different in way - in which we are the dictator and the house is our sever ant... but that notion clearly isn't whats happening... so a what do you think of this...?

[edit on 25-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I do not support the 'Dubbya' administration (of course, I wouldn't support a McCain or CERTAINLY not an Obama administration)..

However, I *do* agree with the title of your thread. A Fascist Administration is not needed to take the rights from the people living in this country . People have been more than willing to hand it over (albeit while complaining) for their comfort and security. Ignorance and/or denial abounds making it a fairly easy task with the right amount of patience.

There will always be those willing to take the power that people hand over until, well, until people don't exist anymore I guess.

Still, although the 'Dubbya' administration has certainly taken advantage, I don't see this to be the administration that takes completely what has been offered by the general public. I have my speculations and am somewhat curious (believe it or not), although not *enthusiastic* to see how this plays out one way or another.

Hell, I could be off and it could even be the illegals coming across the border that end up doing us in.
The options for demise are plenty given, like I said, a bit of patience by those who seek to take advantage of people who willingly throw away their precious freedoms.

Anyway, I agree (although maybe from a different perspective) that yes, the 'dubbya' days are about over with.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here you have it WANTED some more food for thought:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

and then,

www.youtube.com...

This from Fox News concerning this nation of sheep:

www.youtube.com...

And lastly the power behind the throne, meet the new boss:

www.youtube.com...

Things are going as planned soon there will be the Amero new currency to the rescue!

You may want to look at that new highway being planed across Texas. It will eventually connect Mexico with Canada with the first check point in Kansas City. Now that should make us all more secure.

It really doesn't matter who is sitting in the Oval Office they are only reading a script. They represent all the members of the same club, at the Bohemian Grove, CA.

It may be the primers that will be hard to find not guns.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
OK, this one is easy! NO! Why? Because we have more guns than the government! That's exactly why we have the right to bare arms. The founding fathers wanted to ensure that what happened in Colonial America never happened again. They might get close, but the second they try to suspend the Constitution, you better believe that the gun toting public will be up in arms, literally! And who is going to defend the government? Your sons and daughters? Not a chance! When you are sworn into the military, you swear to uphold the Constitution, and as a veteran, I can tell you that they will not violate this oath!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Brilliant!

I would add only this:

Originally posted by Soulstone
His term is almost up yet it seems people are wanting something horrible to happen to justify their own means. Proving how evil he is.

People usually justify ends, not means. As in ‘the ends justify the means.’

Ticky tack, I know.

And no one need aid Bush in proving how evil he is. It's self evident.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join