It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in chemtrail photo over NJ skies today 8/23/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I was taking photos of a bunch of chemtrails. There was heavy spraying today you will see some in the picture but that is for another thread. It was about 4:30pm Saturday 8/23/08. Northern NJ about 25 miles north west of NYC.

In the picture you will see an object towards the bottom right. It was taken on my phone camara 3 megepixels. I didn't even notice it at first. I looked up in the sky after I took the photo and saw a dark object. Before I could really focus my eyes on it to see what it was, it took off in a blur to the right and out of my sight. I really didn't think much about it at the time because I was out taking pictures of a huge amout of chemtrails today over my home and not looking for UFOs. I didn't even think that I got it on film until I transferred the pictures to my PC. When you zoom in you will see a flat disk like object with no tail or wings visible so I dont think it is an airplane. There is some reflection from the sunlight on the top left side of the object so it appears to be metallic. It appeared to hover for a second and then take off very quickly. I didn't have any time to take a video of it.

I would like to hear some opinions on what this object is. I am going back out to see I can catch anything else before the sun goes down.

s424.photobucket.com...

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Erasurehead]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

thanks for sharing

when viewing it in windows picture viewer i see what appears to be a helicopter.

you can see the left side of it has the design of a tail section.

my paint program was not as clear

not saying it is definitely a helicopter ...could be anything

[edit on 23-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Where exactly was this taken? I'm guessing somewhere in Bergen or Passaic County?

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Nice way to sneak in your chemtrail conspiracy in the UFO section, lol.

But seriously, it looks nothing out of the ordinary to me, as well as the CONTRAIL shown.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

CONTRAILS (or exhaust condensation) are a normal phenomenon and are usually found at an altitude of 30,000 ft, or higher, dissipating approximately 400 yards, (or less) following the aircraft. CHEMTRAILS, on the other hand, are NOT a normal phenomenon. In fact, Chemtrails are just one of the many ways, the new world order architects are implementing their depopulation program, (there are a host of other ways as well: fluoridation of drinking water, genetically modified crops, etc.) in this fashion ... using the Aerosol distribution method. These various chemical compounds - (also known as; "soft-kill" weapons) do NOT dissipate over time, rather, they spread out over the area "sprayed" and eventually come down to make contact with the intended target, (human beings) on the ground. For more info: casescorner.com... Also: Google; "United Nations: Using Eugenics to depopulate the earth" (Sans Quotes)

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
That is crazy!

I filmed a very similar black object and then later followed by an appearance of two fast strange bright white contrail-making objects.

Here are my videos:

Check out my existing ATS thread about it:

UFO in the Sky 8/8/08 Chicago, IL

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Nice way to sneak in your chemtrail conspiracy in the UFO section, lol.

But seriously, it looks nothing out of the ordinary to me, as well as the CONTRAIL shown.

There are two chemtrails (or contrails) in that picture. The first one has expanded 10 times the size of the other one. Don't you think it should have dissipated by now if it was just regular jet exhaust? Not normal if you ask me but this thread is not about that.

The object moved away way too fast to be a helicopter. I don't see the shape of a helicopter when I zoom in. I am not sure what it is though.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gocujo

I was just sitting in my back yard enjoying a clear blue sky with not a cloud in view when suddenly a fleet of planes flew over for about an hour leaving trails. Then it stopped and a hazy cloud cover formed. I have pictures I will post them on a chemtrail thread. I started snapping pictures and caught this object in one of the photos. The object was not leaving a trail and I don't think the contrails were releated to it.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Someone with a name like "ignore the facts" has an obvious agenda.

Yes I too find that "lil ol' contrail" "innit' so cute and cuddly" "I just wanna go jump on that big ol' fluffy friendly "CONTRAIL"". "Shoot, its just like the sky in a Walk Disney Movie, god bless 'em sweet baby lord jesus".

Im in a silly mood, was just outside playing with my contrail pillow.

If that's a contrail, im Elmer Fudd.

Z

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I zoomed in as much as possible before the image really starts to break up. It looks flat on the top. You can see the reflection from the sunlight on the top left. Interesting what ever it is.

s424.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

suddenly a fleet of planes flew over for about an hour leaving trails

You saw a "fleet of planes" fly over for an hour?
Really? And how many would be in this fleet and what kind of planes where they?

I didn't even notice it at first. I looked up in the sky after I took the photo and saw a dark object. Before I could really focus my eyes on it to see what it was, it took off in a blur to the right and out of my sight. I really didn't think much about it at the time because I was out taking pictures of a huge amout of chemtrails today over my home and not looking for UFOs. I didn't even think that I got it on film until I transferred the pictures to my PC.

And the object looks like a blurred bird IMO. Even the trees look a bit blurred. This is what happens when you are taking a picture of something and suddenly a flying bird enters the view.......it becomes a blurred object.

[edit on 8/23/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
To me it looks like a helicopter turning towards the left, but that's just my opinion. It's hard to make it out.

Also, you can't rely on anything said by someone who uses the ID "ignorethefacts". That's all the person ever does on here is ignore all facts and bash people in doing so. I've had them on ignore for a while now. Read other posts by this person and it's amazing how they've never been banned because of their constant bashing.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

suddenly a fleet of planes flew over for about an hour leaving trails

You saw a "fleet of planes" fly over for an hour?
Really? And how many would be in this fleet and what kind of planes where they?

Yes really. I would guess I witnessed between 15 and 18 planed in about a 1 hour period covering the sky with chemtrails. I have no idea what kind of planes they were they were way too high to see clearly. What is the point of the question other then to provoke an argument about chemtrails?

I didn't even notice it at first. I looked up in the sky after I took the photo and saw a dark object. Before I could really focus my eyes on it to see what it was, it took off in a blur to the right and out of my sight. I really didn't think much about it at the time because I was out taking pictures of a huge amout of chemtrails today over my home and not looking for UFOs. I didn't even think that I got it on film until I transferred the pictures to my PC.

And the object looks like a blurred bird IMO. Even the trees look a bit blurred. This is what happens when you are taking a picture of something and suddenly a flying bird enters the view.......it becomes a blurred object.

It was way behind the trees and too far away to be a bird and you seem to ignore the fact that it is reflecting the sunlight like a metallic object.
More likely to be a helicopter or plane if anything. I am not going to argue about it because there is no way to know what it is. Thank you for your opinion on the object.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Erasurehead]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Seriously, dude!!

It's a small airplane, at a very lower altitude than the contrails.....do live near any small airports?

'25 miles N/W of NYC', but you say you're in NJ?

Are you near Teterboro? Near JFK? If you're near Teterboro, then you're close to EWR

Have you looked at 'flightaware.com'?? Looked into nearby airports?

Honestly, I will help.....abot 1600 yesterday, you say.....travelling in what direction? AND, 1600 EDT means it was 2000 UTC....so, how can I help??

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Yes really. I would guess I witnessed between 15 and 18 planed in about a 1 hour period covering the sky with chemtrails. I have no idea what kind of planes they were they were way too high to see clearly. What is the point of the question other then to provoke an argument about chemtrails?

I said absolutely nothing about chem/contrails....you said you saw a "fleet of planes fly over in one hour period". I asked about this fleet, as I wasnt sure what you meant by this. Didnt know if you meant a bunch of military jets flying in formation.....and so on?

Good Lord.

It was way behind the trees and too far away to be a bird and you seem to ignore the fact that it is reflecting the sunlight like a metallic object.
More likely to be a helicopter or plane if anything. I am not going to argue about it because there is no way to know what it is.

And I looked at the photo. I don't see anything shiny or metallic.
I only enlarged and did not modify in any other way.

And not sure what the distance of the tree or distance of the object has to do with it not being a bird?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Seriously, dude!!

It's a small airplane, at a very lower altitude than the contrails.....do live near any small airports?

'25 miles N/W of NYC', but you say you're in NJ?

Are you near Teterboro? Near JFK? If you're near Teterboro, then you're close to EWR

Have you looked at 'flightaware.com'?? Looked into nearby airports?

Honestly, I will help.....abot 1600 yesterday, you say.....travelling in what direction? AND, 1600 EDT means it was 2000 UTC....so, how can I help??

No help needed thanks. I thank everyone for your opinions on the photo I guess it's a plane, helicopter or bird. Just looked strange to me when I found it on one of my photos. I was not intending to hoax anyone or anything I just didn't know what it was.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Erasurehead]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Looks like a plane in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It doesn't take much to be infatuated with paranoia when reading up on chemtrails and then going out front and seeing the sky criss crossed with what appears to be chemtrails.

The simple fact is that air traffic has increased dramatically since the 70s and with that you have more planes flying at all sorts of attitude and all over the sky. Coupled with the right atmospheric conditions, you get contrails - not chemtrails.

The important thing to remember is not let paranoia control you, but reason.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

Masis, we now have the RVSM standards, in USA airspace. This is (Reduced Vertial Separation Minimums) for well, almost all airplanes that fly today.

Used to be, for 'safety' sake, all jets above 29,000 (FL290) were separated by at least 2,000 feet, vertically. So, FL290 was an 'Eastbound' FL, next was FL310, hence 'Westbound', and so on.

NOW....better pitot/static systems mean.....the RVSM ....which means the old FL290 doesn't apply anymore.....it's now, as was always below FL290....even is West, Odd is East....at 1,000 foot vertical separation.

SO, the old comments about being at 30,000 feet are finally accurate. Just a few years ago, jets either climbed THROUGH FL300, or descended through FL300....but didn't CRUISE there.....unless it was overwater, but that's a whole 'nother lesson!!!

new topics

top topics

join