It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US.Border Patrol spotted in Portland OR!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yea...just saw a boarder patrol going south on I5 interstate coming off the Vancouver/Portland bridge. I thought it was a bit odd. Some questions I have are:

~Why are they so far south from Canada/WA border?!
~If transporting someone, wouldn't they turn the person over the local authorities in WA ?

This leaves me wondering since the patrol in Arizona is on a power trip!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Dude, look up US Cutoms and Border Patrol, and start there.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
This leaves me wondering since the patrol in Arizona is on a power trip!

It appears that the Border Patrol Agent is doing his job while the video moron is refusing to answer any questions ... more like the "we love illegals" people conducting time wasting useless "counter actions" against the Border Patrol.

So what kind of trip are you on?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

i never agreed to be a citizen of the United States Corporation, so i know exactly where the cameraman is coming from. i'd have a hard time too answering that question honestly, because i don't wholeheartedly consent to my legal enslavement to this government due to Admiral/Maritime Laws. if you agree to citizenship of a country, then it just means you're doing business on behalf of that country. if you're not a citizen, then it's suspected that you're promoting business for another country, which in their eyes, mostly makes you a Communist.

Internal Security Act of 1950

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
they are pretty much in every state.
My brother is pretty high up there and he says they are equipping mobile traffic checkpoints, and using 911 homeland security laws are doing random stops. There is one just north of where I go to work, that gets set up on a random basis, and this is in mid state NY 2500 moles from the Canadian border.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by andolin

OOoopppss 250 miles. typo.
Two lines

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Reply to post by Komodo

Ever see a cop car from another state/county? Same deal.

They could have been doing any of the following:
* Driving to a court appearance
* Taking the vehicle for service/upgrade/decommisioning
* Attending a seminar/conference
* Meeting with a contractor or other LEO

People use official vehicles for transportation on business trips all the time.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

i never agreed to be a citizen of the United States Corporation, so i know exactly where the cameraman is coming from. i'd have a hard time too answering that question honestly, because i don't wholeheartedly consent to my legal enslavement to this government due to Admiral/Maritime Laws. if you agree to citizenship of a country, then it just means you're doing business on behalf of that country. if you're not a citizen, then it's suspected that you're promoting business for another country, which in their eyes, mostly makes you a Communist.

Internal Security Act of 1950

We *were* meant to be citizens of our state just by the simple act of being born in a state; however, if you have a birth certificate w/ your first footprint and parents signature on it and have not gone through the often difficult steps of renouncing your citizenship of the US government, you *are* a citizen (ward) of the US gov't and whether you answer YES or NO or even not at all, this does not change that it is what it is legally.

I feel torn on this bc answering yes in this case isn't really skin off my back and not only *not* worth the trouble it could cause, but also seems unwise. I would rather reserve the resistance and pressure where it *does* matter to me and my personal violation of rights; such as their imposition of stipulations to the 2nd amendment, the illegal income tax (stealing to support a government that I don't agree with), etc.

Until I take the steps (which I have been looking into) to renounce my citizenship to the government, I don't see the point in arguing it when it IS what it IS.

new topics

top topics

join