It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Rumsfeld Declares War on Pentagon Day Before 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Could not have possibly said it any better myself azzlin. The holes are large and small. And they reek.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This could easily drive me crazy.

I am a rock-solid believer of the government being behind 9/11. I know some of the reasons why they did it. I know some of the different methods to how they did it. I just can't seem to figure out when they did it. I know Sept. 11, 2001, but I mean, when did they really stamp the papers? If "Operation 9/11" was something planned 10, 20, or 30 yrs beforehand, can we then assume that planning the placement of various offices in both pentagon and WTC7, was something thought up in the original plan? Or is that a "patch" executed by the rulers in office at present time of government? I lean towards the latter.

I am aware of how complex this situation is, and I bet "they" are clapping their ruling hands by now, just laughing at us. Thinking they have committed the perfect crime. But truth always comes out.

Like a really big fart, you just can't hold it in, man. It comes out.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yes it is just ridiculos... But the really crazy thing is that people are so washed that they can't string all these thing together!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

So thats 3 investigations that got thwarted on 911 off the top of my head, Haliburton, Enron, and the missing 2.3 trillion.

Thats mathmaticaly highly unlikely, and I'm pretty sure it sets precedent (yet again).

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Nothing surprises me at this point. These men in power are truly not true Americans nor do the have the countries interest at heart. They serve one master...the NWO. It still don't see anyone could still believe in the spoon fed 911 story. There is no way a 757 could have hit the pentagon that day. The hole in the side of the building was too small and the damage to the facade of the building would have been much more extensive.That is before they pulled the wall down. Which was the fastest and first thing they did when they realized
the hole was to small that was left from whatever hit it.

Here is the wall before it was pulled down:

Notice how small and perfectly round it is...and now wing or engine penetration.

pagesperso-orange.fr...
[edit on 8/24/2008 by CaptGizmo]

[edit on 8/24/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That money went missing is fact. That a subsidiary of Halliburton profited from the gross mismanagement at best and total fraud at worst is also fact. Please read this article from April 2005: Oh! What a Lucrative War.

Unexpectedly demoted from her job as the highest-ranking civilian at the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Bunnatine Greenhouse is blowing the whistle on how Halliburton subsidiary KBR got $12 billion worth of exclusive contracts for work in Iraq. How KBR spent some of the money is even more shocking.....

This may not pertain to Trillions but I bet this was just the tip of the iceberg.

What does surprise me though, is that Donald Rumsfeld would attack the Pentagon when his colleague in crime, Cheney, was still so connected to a company complicit in the missing trillions.

What could the motive be? I have to go away and think about that for a moment.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Except that you obviously did not understand what Rumsfeld was talking about that day. Nor do you understand that it wasnt "someone stole 2.3 trillion in cash". It was the accounting methods over about 40 years that had lost track of 2.3 trillion in transactions.....whether it was contracts to the defense industry or inventories that came up with shortages or equipment that was lost.

Nobody took money out of the Pentagon's piggy bank.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

There is no way a 757 could have hit the pentagon that day. The hole in the side of the building was too small and the damage to the facade of the building would have been much more extensive.That is before they pulled the wall down. Which was the fastest and first thing they did when they realized the hole was to small that was left from whatever hit it.

Here is the wall before it was pulled down:

Notice how small and perfectly round it is...and now wing or engine penetration.

Thats is hole left by fuselage. Main impact hole below is concealed by
water spray from fire trucks 0r did you miss that?

Here is better shot of hole before the building facade collapsed

The hole made by flight 77 extends along the wing line, left and right of the fuselage hole. It is not a cookie-cutter hole: that simply cannot happen when a plane hits a heavily- reinforced concrete building. Flight 77 hit the Pentagon at a 43-degree angle to its west wall. It came from the right of the photo below.

Hole was 90 feet wide in the ground floor, fuselage hit above that on
second floor.

Question is did you actually do any research or are you just parroting
some kook conspiracy sites?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Horse pucky! You want to tell me how a terrorist trained on a cessna was able to impact a low structure without any grass burn? Sorry, I'm just not that stupid.

[edit on 8/24/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Maybe, BUT 25 percent a year that is gone and unaccountable is stolen money.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Symantics, my dear friend. The money is unaccounted for. Whether it is over 40 years or not is not really relevant. It is still theft! It is money that you and yours have paid to the government but for some reason you do not seem to mind.

Also, what the Vanity Fair article highlights is something that you really need to know about. Power we have invested in the government is being abused to line pockets. Read the article and let me know what you think.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Slightly off topic: Missing Army Funds

I was in Germany in the 70's when suspicions of fraud at the base were raised and an audit was planned. Two days before the audit the accounting department building caught fire. Interestingly enough the German fire departments from surrounding towns were the first to show-up from 20 to 40 miles away. The base fire department was the last and THEY WERE ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE FIRE!! Of course the building burnt to the ground. Looks like cover-ups are typical.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaZCoN
reply to post by nunya13

My intention wasn't to derail your thread...

I agree they certainly did have a motive to hit the accounting area of the pentagon. Funny how the missing 2.3 trillion story just fades away...as if it never happened.

I really didn't take it that way, honestly. No worries!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Great info to know! If you think about it, this type of thing is most likely common when shady companies are slapped with an audit. If you have something to hide you take care of it by doing away with the accounting department all together, then you say; Hey, sorry, we just lost all the records so we have nothing to show you.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Horse pucky! You want to tell me how a terrorist trained on a cessna was able to impact a low structure without any grass burn? Sorry, I'm just not that stupid.

Perhaps you should read this. It may help you understand the training he had.

In 1996, Hanjour returned to the United States to pursue flight training,after being rejected by a Saudi flight school. He checked out flight schools in Florida, California, and Arizona; and he briefly started at a couple of them before returning to Saudi Arabia. In 1997, he returned to Florida and then, along with two friends, went back to Arizona and began his flight training there in earnest. After about three months, Hanjour was able to obtain his private pilot's license. Several more months of training yielded him a commercial pilot certificate, issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in April 1999.

www.faqs.org...

Settling in Mesa, Hanjour began refresher training at his old school,Arizona Aviation. He wanted to train on multi-engine planes, but had difficulties because his English was not good enough.The instructor advised him to discontinue but Hanjour said he could not go home without completing the training. In early 2001, he started training on a Boeing 737 simulator at Pan Am International Flight Academy in Mesa.An instructor there found his work well below standard and discouraged him from continuing.Again, Hanjour persevered; he completed the initial training by the end of March 2001.

www.faqs.org...

Chevrette said she contacted Anthony again when Hanjour began ground training for Boeing 737 jetliners and it became clear he didn't have the skills for the commercial pilot's license.

"I don't truly believe he should have had it and I questioned that," she said.

www.cbsnews.com...

FBI agents have questioned and administered a lie detector test to one of Hanjour's instructors in Arizona who was an Arab American and had signed off on Hanjour's flight instruction credentials before he got his pilot's license.

That instructor said he told agents that Hanjour was "a very average pilot, maybe struggling a little bit." The instructor added, "Maybe his English wasn't very good."

www.cbsnews.com...

170. FBI report, "Summary of Penttbom Investigation," Feb. 29, 2004, pp. 52­57. Hanjour successfully conducted a challenging certification flight supervised by an instructor at Congressional Air Charters of Gaithersburg, Maryland, landing at a small airport with a difficult approach.The instructor thought Hanjour may have had training from a military pilot because he used a terrain recognition system for navigation. Eddie Shalev interview (Apr.9, 2004).
911 report chapter 7

"Despite Hanjour's poor reviews, he did have some ability as a pilot, said Bernard of Freeway Airport. "There's no doubt in my mind that once that [hijacked jet] got going, he could have pointed that plane at a building and hit it," he said"

www.pentagonresearch.com...

[edit on 25-8-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
so Arabs/Muslims has nothing to do with it?

and all that wmd is a lie in Iraq?

so your telling me that not only they killed American innocent people
but also invaded an innocent country and killed millions of innocent people?

and Saddam has nothing to do with it?

????????

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Arabs and muslims. Keyed on the demise of the towers. No. Total false flag attack to churn up ra ra usa. Pointdexter two.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Army history unit piecing together accounts of Pentagon attack

One Army office in the Pentagon lost 34 of its 65 employees in the attack. Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck the building.

www.post-gazette.com

And what really irks me is this. THEY KNEW A PLANE WAS headed for sensitive locations. They evacuated the capitol building, why not the outer rings at the least? You see, Minata's testimony is very incriminating here yet our neighborhood skeptics/debunkers (both) seem to ignore that. Cheney was IN the Pentagon when it was hit and he KNEW it was coming at the Pentagon. He didn't want to intercept it because they were able to cover up (can't remember the true amount) something like $3Trillion in unaccounted military spending.

Yeah right. What a F'ing coincidence in a HEAP of monster coincidences.

Wake up people. You are doing your country or this world no good by standing by the 'Official' BS lie.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

My friend, all you have done here throat is strenghten the argument against this man from being able to pull off this low level flight.

Please then, by all means, explain WHY none of the dozens of video camera's on the outside of one of the most secure buildings on the face of this earth have yet to provide any actual video of a plane entering said building?

There is too much here going unanswered. I like that you make the efforts (most of the time) to provide data to back your arguments. Personally I think you have way too much time on your hands from the amount of posts I see you make in these 911 threads. I understand the need for skeptics but you are beyond that. You are a 'debunker' of the CTs yet you support the biggest CT in this generations lifetime. The 'Official Story'.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Except that you obviously did not understand what Rumsfeld was talking about that day. Nor do you understand that it wasnt "someone stole 2.3 trillion in cash". It was the accounting methods over about 40 years that had lost track of 2.3 trillion in transactions.....whether it was contracts to the defense industry or inventories that came up with shortages or equipment that was lost.

Nobody took money out of the Pentagon's piggy bank.

WHEW! *big sigh of relief*

Man, I thought that you were going to say that no one stole this money. Because 2.3 trillion is such a LITTLE amount of money that even if it was 'misplaced' over 40 years it is STILL GONE! Hell, if I misplaced one thousandths of a percent of that I would be in PRISON!

I love how you try to make it out to be not such a big deal. "It's only 2.3 trillion dollars over 40 years..."

You neglect to mention that it is the American citizen that ponied up that dough and that they are entitled transparency on WHERE THE MONEY GOES AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR. Period.

Yet our government has seemed to move down the lines of fraud and such so that they no longer feel responsible to inform the public of anything. And you obviously support that which makes you anti-American more than anyone else on this site that you have accused of being such. Hipocrit.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join