It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Rumsfeld Declares War on Pentagon Day Before 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Donald Rumsfeld expresses his dismay over the vast amounts of money that the pentagon cannot account for in it's budget, an estimated 25%.

The next day, when the pentagon was hit, the "plane" coincidentally hit the very side of the building where the accounting department is, killing most of the accountants/bookeepers/budget analysts that would be investigating where this money went.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yeah what a coincidence.

I can't say much more, good video, nice research.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Army history unit piecing together accounts of Pentagon attack

One Army office in the Pentagon lost 34 of its 65 employees in the attack. Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck the building.

www.post-gazette.com

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

I should say that I am what i guess peeps on this forum like to call a tuther, but with that said I just wanted to present this evidence as a very, very strange coincidence that can't really be easily dismissed.

I'm not implying it is proof just that it's an eerie coincidence.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm still waiting to see any evidence of the 757 that supposedly hit the pentagon...

I've seen a big round hole in the building before that area collapsed, but never any engines, seats, landing gear, etc...

How about some video evidence, ya know from any of the hundreds of video cameras all around that facility? What could they possibly have to hide?

How about the video tapes from the hotel or gas station that the alphabet soup crew confiscated within minutes? Lets see those videos.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
CNN.com

A list of the deceased as a result of the Pentagon attack along with the positions they held there.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

True. But while I don't disagree with the contradicting evidence that a plane even hit the Pentagon. I'm trying to provide a possible motive for why they would've chose to hit that part of the Pentagon. Seems like someone would have had a lot to gain from the accounting department being hit.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I posted this thread 5 mins ago in www.abovetopsecret.com... but I will add it to you're thread since it is relevant.

One of the greatest debunks by popular mechanics:

Conspiracy theorists insist there was no plane wreckage at the Pentagon. "In reality, a Boeing 757 was never found," claims pentagonstrike.co.uk, which asks the question, "What hit the Pentagon on 9/11?"

Well here's your proof! Any questions?

Aftermath: Wreckage from Flight 77 on the Pentagon's lawn — proof that a passenger plane, not a missile, hit the building. (Photograph by AP/Wide World Photos)

Well this guy saw some wreckage so it must be true...

FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

OKAY? Any more questions?

YEAH! Wheres the rest of the FKING wreckage?!

OH and by the way yeah they found the black box BUT...

Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld said the data on the cockpit voice data recorder was unrecoverable.

911review.org...

The fact is:

Nearly 100,000 flight recorders have been installed in commercial aircraft over the past four decades. The prices of the latest models generally range from $10,000 to $20,000. Their survival rate has greatly improved in recent years as the FAA has raised the certification requirements. Although older recorders using magnetic tape were susceptible to fire damage, no solid-state device has been destroyed in an accident to date.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

My intention wasn't to derail your thread...

I agree they certainly did have a motive to hit the accounting area of the pentagon. Funny how the missing 2.3 trillion story just fades away...as if it never happened.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

The 2.3 trillion dollars was the result of over 40 YEARS of accounting issues. No one stole 2.3 trillion and then blew the Pentagon up the next day.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I've seen a big round hole in the building before that area collapsed, but never any engines, seats, landing gear, etc...

Then you haven't been looking very hard

Landing gear - C ring wall

Landing gear

Engine part

Wheel

Security video Doubletree Hotel - shows fireball

Problem with kook videos is only show what they want, not what really happened....

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Well there is a big problem about the video you posted and for that matter ALL the videos of the plane into the pentagon.

I have yet to see a plane, although I will admit that I do see a fire ball in the video you posted but that still doesn't count for much.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

As for the landing gear, I have read many reports that claim that much of the landing gear wasn't even part of the actual plane that crashed. IMO that is the best evidence you will be able to present.

and as for

Landing gear

external image

Engine part

external image

Wheel

external image

LOOK they are the same pictures for all the externals! Wow you could of just put it up once instead of 3x!!

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Techsnow]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I would like to refer you to this video:

Now this is one of two videos of the pentagon plane crash.

Tell me do you see a plane in either of these videos presented?

Is this really the best evidence given to me? BTW the 2nd camera presentation of this video is REALLY mysterious to say the least!

I tell you if that was in fact a plane in the video above you would have seen debris thrown about EVERYWHERE in the next 2 seconds!

And yes this was an officially released video from the pentagon themselves!

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Techsnow]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
That was such a great find Techsnow! I have never ever seen the object from that angle before, you would have thought it would have done a round on the networks like the first but it hasn't. That and the fact that the object is dubiously small makes me wonder that maybe someone somewhere didn't want many people to see it.

The fact they never released the hotel CCTV footage which they stole is also mightly suspicious. Something is definitely going on somewhere.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by -Klaus-]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It is all a damn lie. No eyewitnesses? 5-7 frames of video. No real confirmation of airplane wreckage from non-elite civilian, just puppet science men. The story will always be filled with unbelievable bull$hit, no matter what they say or how much they change it.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
One sentence. 'No rug burn'. If you believe a plane hit the pentagon...I pity you.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The DoD Budget for Fiscal Year 2002 (latter half of FY 2001 was ~ 343 Billion $$.

www.cdi.org...

Since previous year's Budgets were smaller it is safe to assume that 2.3 Trillion $$ amounted to at least 6 years of DoD Budgets. So, to believe that the 2.3 Trillion $$ was "missing" is to believe that the DoD had NO MONEY for 6 years. It's an accounting issue and Rumsfeld made that perfectly clear in his speech. He was promoting improved and updated accounting procedures and compatible databases to facilitate tracking $$ more accurately. No one stole 2.3 Trillion $$, but they had to wipe out those accounts in the West Wing of the Pentagon because they were complaining to loudly about not getting paid! There was no money!

Originally posted by -Klaus-
The fact they never released the hotel CCTV footage which they stole is also mightly suspicious. Something is definitely going on somewhere.

Video was not stolen. It is normal procedure in a criminal investigation for Law Enforcement (the FBI is Law Enforcement) to gather evidence and secure it for investigation and subsequent prosecution.

However, FBI Agent Jacqueline McGuire has stated in part.....

No videotapes were located from the Sheraton Hotel, though she located a videotape from the Doubletree Hotel.

flight77.info...

The Doubletree Hotel Video was released. Where is the reliable evidence [not hearsay] that there was a video taken from the Sheraton Hotel?

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Reheat]

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Reheat]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

i dont think it matters at this point what hit the pentagon, A plane? a missile?
The fact is something killed these people and on track with this thread, Seems To me there was also the halliburton investigation also witch just so happens all the records and evidence for that was in world trade center 7. So there was a lot of money missing that we will never know what happened to.

So i ask anyone to tell me how this was planned by terrorist in another country? And if it was, They did someone a big favor by killing off key players That could shed light on where this money went. It is very sad to me that people don't see the truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
When 911 first happened, and i started to hear stories of it being an inside job, I thought these people were crazy for even thinking something so diabolical, I mean as if the President of the United States would do that to his own people that was so ludicrous.

But then i started to see things, i started to see holes in the official story, i started to see a President that didnt care about the American people, i saw a Vice President, who shrugged when informed about the amount of American soldiers killed in Iraq, and i started to hear about evidence that didnt exist.

We all saw a hole in the Pentagon, a hole which by no stretch of anyones imagination, did a passenger plane go through, I saw a hole in the ground in which everyone was told a passenger plane went into with its passengers and crew, again no stretch of the imagination could ever convince me of that.

Everyone was told who was responsible, accepted it, but then began to question how did these people manage this?

Then came evidence of Warnings received before the event, telephone calls, even TV shows, running the same plot that happened that day, TV plots from years before, we even saw the untimely deaths of several people who could have been key witnesses to the truth of that day, what we never saw, were the video's from the Pentagon that where confiscated, we never got to see or examine the steel from the WTC buildings themselves, we got to see only a fraction of the evidence, evidence which was found on grass, on very hot days that left no marks at all on the immaculate groomed grass it was found on, not even a tiny piece of evidence they had been traveling at any speed with anything like a source of heat added to them.

So some people call all this coincidence, and i have not even touched the bottom of the iceberg.

So let me ask you think all of the above is nothing to worry about?

IMO i think whoever did this, thought they had dumbed everyone down a lot further than they have, those who had not been dumbed down at all, started asking questions, and those who had been began to wake, and still are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join