It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

usama and weapons of mass destruction will be found before election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
well not so much a prediction as more like a little reasoning

1. i beleive are armed forces already have usama and the administration is just waiting for the most politicaly auspicous and expedient time to unveil this.

2. weapons of mass destruction will also be found.
How did they get there?
i dunno

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Definately. Iranian media reported weeks ago that Bin Laden had been captured, I dont know how reliable the source is though.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Now do you mean 'found' or 'found *coughplantedcough*'? I don't know if at this point the current administration would be stupid enough to even try to pull this one. Just too much time has gone by.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Did you see the news reports that certain middle-eastern sources have already confirmed that the US has Bin Laden, and is planning to use this in its political campaign? It could be a lie, or it may not be.

What is TRUE is that our government lies, and lies very often. Our government also has no conscience, as it mercilessly slaughters humans around the world as part of its effort to fill its own pockets, and the pockets of its sponsors (the oil companies and other corporations).

Therefore, it won't be unreasonable to deduct that our govenment can be planning to (once again) dupe the world, or at least the low-level populace (the majority) into believing that they've incidentally CAPTURED Bin Laden right before the election.

Also, remember the quote by Franklin Delano Roosevelt:

"Nothing in politics happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

This quote applies now more than ever.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I've been thinking this for a while now. I wonder if the American public will have had enough of Bush's manipulation and this backfires on him. It would show something to the body politic.

Welcome Eddie, don't turn those 999's upside down or you'll have a lot of questions to answer about the anti-christ.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
your right liblam
jonna i still think they can pull it off because they are still reporting that they are looking for him almost every day.....hence no time lapse as far as there concerned

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
jonna i still think they can pull it off because they are still reporting that they are looking for him almost every day.....hence no time lapse as far as there concerned

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I was talking about WMD.

However, I thought that it was interesting that shortly after reports of Usama being captured and all of the conspiracy talk about election time is when the US strongly stated that they were going to get him and that they were stepping up their efforts. It all sounds like they are intentionally building it up to a climax were they wheel Usama out.

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
yes jonna it very much looks like they just might do that .
it would not surprise me at all

top topics

join