It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, you wonderful folk!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

Uhmmm yeah, I stumbled onto the site after some searches.
This place is scary

Absolutely amazing, but scary...

Anyways, after recently seeing the new X-Files movie I remembered just how much I enjoyed all the conspiracy/alien/secret government business goings on/paranormal stuff back in the 90s, so I decided to give it a go again

Dusted off my tinfoil hat, stocked up on literature, increased my paranoia level a few notches and here I am now.

So yeah... HI!!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
welcome to ATS.

enjoy.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by laura petrie

Welcome and greetings on your journey through ATS.

www.largeandtall.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
the only question remains now do you take the blue or the red pill

oh and just a little advice the lemon ice they serve here remember what your granma told you "never eat yellow snow"

welcome to ATS

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Amitsumikaboshi]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I shall as well mimic the "Welcome to ATS" mantra...I will never again admit that we do indeed put "something in the Kool-Aid"...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hi Laura

Welcome to ATS.

Have fun.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thank you all for this warm welcome!

reply to post by MemoryShock

Great. Scare me even more. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amitsumikaboshi

oh and just a little advice the lemon ice they serve here remember what your granma told you "never eat yellow snow"

welcome to ATS

Duly noted.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think girls with glasses are sexy! Let all ATS Nerds unite! This is not a scary place, although some of the people are pretty weird including me. So dust off your masked taped nose piece and have a great time. Who knows you just might find someone with the same crazy veiws as you. Not say that you are crazy, just saying that We All Are Crazy! You have to be to get buy in this world today!

Bye!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by laura petrie

Dusted off my tinfoil hat, stocked up on literature, increased my paranoia level a few notches and here I am now.

no need to do all that... it's a 'come as you are' place...

welcome,

& don't call me wonderful

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by laura petrie

Hehe, great!

you made my smile for today.

welcome on ats!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
laura petrie, welcome to ATS, this indeed is a great place, and we are glad you are here, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to. I hope you can consider this post as your one stop shop for answers to most of the more frequently asked questions on this board.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself your ATS Concierge, or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to shoot me a U2U whenever you need a helping hand. I am always glad to help

Many of your questions can be answered by visiting this thread; Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First* This thread is invaluable for all the frequently asked questions about this site and what you can do here.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site as well, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat.

In BTS (our sister board) one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now, and also get you those points. By signing up with ATS you are automatically signed up for BTS as well, all you need to do is log in and join in the fun with the rest of us.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site, if you have any questions and have met the requirements to do so, please feel free to U2U me anytime about any questions you might have. I would love to be able to help you whenever you need it.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Heh heh. Another member. Soon they will all be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Oh, sorry.

Welcome aboard, Mary Richa... er... Laura Petrie!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Thank you all very much!

reply to post by whatukno

That is so nice of you! Thank you for those very useful links! I've been browsing around, trying to familiarize myself with this place, those links are just what I need!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hi laurie and welcome to ATS and I hope to run into you out there. This is a wonderful place to spend time with very caring moderators, so if you need anything just shout at one or feel free to u2u me.

As whatukno suggested, stop by BTS somtime. It's a great place to relax and take a break from all of the conspiracies of the world and a perfect place to get to know the other aliens......shoot.....I mean members. (leans in close, looks around, shhhhhsh....there are some of those hear too)

Rush

top topics

join