It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weapon Ban Author chosen as Obama VP

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Guess what folks, he is rubbing your nose in it by choosing the author of the 1994 crime bill and creator of the first assault weapons ban and ban on Hi Cap magazines!

You better get things together. I have been warning for a long time, and now your nose is being rubbed in it like a bad puppy by the Osama camp.

Time to buy up what ever is left on the shelves, Guns, Mags and all the ammo you can get your hands on. Because your chance to buy is coming to an end.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You just might be a Liberal if...

You're sure the Constitution explicitly guarantees the right to abortion and gay marriage, but not the right to own a handgun.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Biden rated an 'F' by the NRA on gun control issues. Wants the assault weapons ban re-instated.

Some chit chat on Joe:

www.nraila.org...

www.nraila.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...://influencepeddler.blogspot.com/2007/07/joe-biden-wrote-assault-weapons-ban.html

This one is rich. We can see up front who Biden really is and he admits he wrote the ban in 1994.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
And Jareds response back to Biden.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This Obama-nation is getting out of hand.
The biggest liberal on the ballot, with the best propaganda machines since Germany mid-1930s, is brainwashing a whole country and world. Heh, Me thinks it is he we should be more worried about than Bush Jr.

I'll be buying a Yugoslavian SKS with a combo flipout bayonet attachment and a grenade launcher site soon.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have not seen the new ban information as they will not post it pre election but the rumor is they intend to target all of the American made weapons as well. M1 garrand, M1A, M1 carbine, AR versions, Mini14/30 and many other new ones this time as well as all the previous ones. Basically everything used in the Civilian Marksmanship Program.

Anyone with a link to a current draft?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I think I had best be getting that Ruger Mini 14 I have always wanted sometime soon ....

Joe Biden + Obama is not a good sign for the Americans that seek to preserve their unalienable right to keep and bear arms. The right to keep and bear arms is the most important right that we have, without it all the others are useless as they cant be defended.

BTW: I hope they dont plan on ending the CMP ... thats an American tradition!

[edit on 23-8-2008 by ChrisF231]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Obama has been very clear in his desire to ban all semiautomatic rifles, shotguns and handguns as well as ban all handguns.

If the CMP went it would be a sad day for Amerika and the first step to the Fourth Reich, Bush wanted so badly and is now almost in the hands of osama.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
An unarmed populace is a much more controllable populace. It's been like that since feudal times when peasants were forbidden from owning weapons. To overcome this handicap, the adopted walking staves and farming implements as their weapons of choice. They were legal to possess, and with some practice could be lethal weapons.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Very true LLoyd45. very true.

Was reading some of Jared's responses. Apparently he is being courted by a lawyer for a possible slander suit. He doesn't seem much interested though.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If they succeed, would they make whoever owned them return them? and if not, since you were allowed to keep your guns, could you then make them?

or would making them be just as illegal to buy and own.....

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
If they succeed, would they make whoever owned them return them? and if not, since you were allowed to keep your guns, could you then make them?

or would making them be just as illegal to buy and own.....

If they instituted a gun ban in your area, you'd be legally required to surrender them to the authorities upon their request. Failure to do so would result in arrest, fines, ad possible jail time.

By law you can make your own firearm, but only for your own use. All laws regarding the ownership of fully automatic weapons would still apply. There's even a .pdf file available on how to make your semi-automatic machine pistol in 9mm or .380 caliber.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
In the case of the ban they want now transfers and sale would be illegal. If you no longer wanted them they are turned in for destruction and you lose the investment value. You could not will them to your kids or give them to another person.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Yeah right, I think this is where digging holes and sealed weapons comes into play. The meek and humble Brits who surrendered their handguns to the authorities are not the same as the die hard yanks.
I think we'll see some serious and blazin' duelin' on this whole thing soon...

Think akin the end bit of the musketeers film where all the good musketeers uncover their sword stashes at the end to depose richelieu but maybe not so hardcore...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I don't think I will stand for another "assault weapons ban" I was to young to do anything about it the first time. But now I have all the goodies.
Their little ban made me buy every "assault weapon" I could get my hands on.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You could be right...I have been buying the crap out of ammo and parts for a year now. Honest to God I bet I have spent close to 118,000 dollars. My wife wants to kill me, but I am armed like a damn platoon right now. I would not sell a case of ammo at this point to save a childs leg. Stock up on ammo and parts for your guns. If you are just starting get a AR-15, 18 inch shotgun, and a Glock, Sig, or HK handgun. Best idea would be a Glock. I have 32 of those right now, and all are logged out to me.
Not one for sale. Weird thing is I have over 100 Sig 556 through RRA guns sitting on the shelves. Things get any weirder and they go home with papa.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

This guy has presided over millions of jailed and thousands of dead in the 90's war on drugs. He practically invented the DRUG CZAR. He sounds like one himself, I can't trust someone that thinks like that. He has no evidence to support the so called "Assault Weapons" ban, if he wants to reinstate that I say he lacks integrity, the stats reveal this as junk science on his part.

The drug warriors are the new NAZI's and the Jews are those who need help but are sitting in jail cells for drugs or use or manufacture. The whole system turns the democrats into what I've termed ANTI-DRUGITEs. THey abhor racial discrimination, gender discrimination but just love to throw some drug users into jails. Naturally they would want to take away people's ability to defend themselves from hyperactive government ADHD DEA agents and so on, that are filled with toxic environmental chemicals. THese politicians could care less about the tons of sythetics dumped into the water supply with unknown effects, or the effects of Iatrogenic illnesses brought on by synthetics, they are obsessed with natural drugs such as marijuana, opium, etc.

The drug warrior appear as the main cause of Iatrogenisis in this society because they are enforcing against the wrong people instead of the campaign donator Drug Manufactures. Synthetics kill 100,000 every year Marijuana 0. But what are the drug warriors OCD with the natural one. Biden represents the worst elements of both parties, the unity of the Ultra left communist state control with the sin mentality of the religious prohibitionists. I can't see Obama winning unless MCcain does even worse or messes up. The election appears just the same old traditional WDC politics as usual.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Just what in the hell are you gun freaks fretting about? The Al Queda is going to swim ashore tomorrow? My long bow and compound bow will do just fine for protection.
I saw an interview with Biden and I was highly impressed by him. I wish he could have made the ballot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join