It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This thread has 0 to do with Conspiracy Theory and belongs in BTS.

When will people learn that the Conspiracies in Religion forum is not a

-pulpit
-soapbox
-recruiting station?

Eternal September, indeed.

Well wake me up when September ends.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Why are so many christians so self-righteous? THIS is the truth, THIS is the way, Im right your wrong blah blah blah. Cause thats a GREAT way to get people interested............

You know why don't more of them say things like, hey man you know i believe in god, I believe the teachings in the bible and it seems to be working out good for me. Maybe you should look into into it because of xyz. Nothing wrong with that.

Im really getting sick of this constant belittling of people who are not into it from this wave of so called "christians" that have been invading ATS lately.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
reply to post by Solo954

I personally find Christianity laughable. Do you really,truly believe that there is some god floating up in heaven? Do you really believe that after you die you will go to heaven and live in paradise for all eternity? Do you really believe that all you have to do to get into heaven is believe in this one god? Do you think that everyone else will be damned to hell for not bowing in submission to god. And based on these beliefs you think that god "so loved the world"?

Absolutely I believe. But know one thing, on judgment day your knee will bow to Jesus, and your mouth will confess He is LORD.

And at that moment in time you'll wish you had done so while you were still alive and you'll weep bitterly.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
Why are so many christians so self-righteous? THIS is the truth, THIS is the way, Im right your wrong blah blah blah. Cause thats a GREAT way to get people interested............

You know why don't more of them say things like, hey man you know i believe in god, I believe the teachings in the bible and it seems to be working out good for me. Maybe you should look into into it because of xyz. Nothing wrong with that.

Im really getting sick of this constant belittling of people who are not into it from this wave of so called "christians" that have been invading ATS lately.

Ummm, the "belittling" is a two-way street. I can assure you of that.

However, when we are belittle(d) we rejoice!!! Christ was mocked first.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Good for you…. I closed my bible to and looked at my self… the hole spirit or the light people will show you things offer you gifs but you have to do things for them I say NO because soon Jesus is coming to harvest the people or the big scarifies go to

illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com... manitoba-golden-boy-shania-polar-bear-solomons-temple-freemasonic-manit/

Georgia Guidestones 10 Guidelines
1 - Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2 - Guide reproduction wisely improving fitness and diversity.
3 - Unite humanity with a living new language.
4 - Rule passion, faith, tradition, and all things with tempered reason.
5 - Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6 - Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7 - Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8 - Balance personal rights with social duties.
9 - Prize truth, beauty, love, seeking harmony with the infinite.
10 - Be not a cancer on the earth. Leave room for nature. Leave room for nature.
The Jesus new earth just ask the hole spirit it well tell you the truth

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You said "I am a sinner", wow... you think your the special one, or what. Sounds to me like you are suffering from a serious case of Religious guilt. Congratulations.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Now if you feel this thread has spoke to you or have at least read this thread, it was because of God's will not your curiosity.

Not even remotely true. My curiousity has gotten me to read through every word. I have done as you recommended. I have read it all and I am still not convinced He is for me. Once again let me say this to any christian who wishes to darken my proverbial doorstep.

I don't need His life preserver. I have my own given to me from another and I am perfectly safe. This is YOUR truth not THE truth.

As far as Christ being mocked first, that was quite a long time after Isis, Zeus, and any other non-Christian god was.

And yes I do not doubt that belittling is a two way street but to say Christians just shrug it off and smile is bunk. Look around here. You don't have to go any further than this board and see many examples of Christians not just smiling. They take offence and go to the extreme just like any other person.

So once again. Don't save me. I am saved already and if nothing else just consider me and those others that don't want to hear it anymore the lost cause and move on. Take pride in your safety and if you must, take pity in my eternal death coming up but leave it be. In FACT this has given me an idea to open my own thread.

Good evening to you all and please by all means keep living your truth and let us live ours.

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
keep living your truth and let us live ours.

As long as you know it is the truth. Then God's will was lit on you. Just remember I can only show you towards the path and that is all God wants me to do. The rest is all you

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
But once again. Read my words. YOUR truth not mine. It isn't the truth to me.

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join