It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two gay guys, a date......need advice now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So, maybe Im being psycho but let me know what you think. Two things before you read the situation: 1) Im gay, so is the other guy and 2) I like him.

I met this guy last week. We hit it off, everything was great. Well, he invited me over after I got off work one night this week to drink and hang out. I had nothing else to do and didnt feel like going home, so I went. We talked for about 3-4 hours, drank, and really had fun. Well, It was about 1:30am and I had to leave, I didnt want to spend the night, giving him false hopes of sex. Well, he ended up telling me I could stay because I was a bit drunk, so was he. We laid in bed and talked, kissed a little. Some touching here and there but no full on sex, no orgasms. We fell asleep, I woke up at 6am, couldnt sleep. Went to the bathroom and he asked me where I was going, I told him nowhere, so he asked me to stay a little while longer. We talked more, kissed more, and then we both had to get up about 9am to get going. Before I left, he kissed me again and told me to text him later. Semi-perfect date, right? I guess.

So, about 6 or 7 that night I texted him to ask him how what he did that day went. No response. Thinking he was in a meeting or something, I brushed it off. Well, its now about 5 days later and I havent called him, he hasnt called me. No text messages, nothing.

Im confused about the situation. Is he just not texting me back for a reason? Is it because I didnt put out? As much as I want to believe that, the things he said that night while we were talking were things Ive never heard before, sweet things he would say randomly about me. Alcohol talking? Maybe, but even in the AM they continued.

So my question to you guys, since you always seem to give great advice, is what the hell do I do? text him? Ignore it? Forget him? I cant decide on my own.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rippedsexuality

You’d better contact him again, he sounds like someone you really like, you need to find out the truth! Maybe he never received you’re last text message. Maybe he’s involved with someone else. Either way you’re going to need to know or you’ll always wonder. You should leave a message for him inviting him out for dinner specifying a certain day, or night, and a place to meet, then if he doesn’t get back to you the second time, back off until he contacts you.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by sexysadie]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rippedsexuality
Is it because I didnt put out?

I find that statement to be a bit odd. You didn't "put out?" Sounds like you are a 16 year old girl that sees her virginity as a prize.

I don't know what the guy was thinking, but I can guess. He probably thought about it later, and said to himself "Yeah he was nice, but his sex drive just isn't there...or I just don't do it for him. Whatever". Thats what I would be thinking.

Just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Id say, give him one last txt and if you hear nothing then just let it go,

Who knows.. maybe he lost his mobile, or lost his charger... could be anything..

give it one more try then just move on.. Who knows you may get an unexpected call at some point,

Lifes to short to hang around
So get moving

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Like it or not, sometimes silence is the loudest answer ever

It is a possibility, althought remote the message didn't make it. I would highly recommend one more text in a gentle manner and see what results. If there is no answer again, that may be your answer.

Good luck

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Personally, I am not gay, or had any experience with the homosexual community so my opinions prolly mean nothing at all.

It seems like there is a ratio of homosexual men 90% are in it for the pure, unchecked sexual part, and then there are only about 10% who are in it for true "love" and companionship hence truly "Gay"

You seem to be the 10% and your boy seems to be in that 90%

Seems like you hit the same wall that most females hit with men.

new topics

top topics

join