It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Democrat superdelegate mysteriously dies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Dear Friend and Reader: Yesterday, Stephanie Tubbs Jones, the first black woman ever elected to congress, died of a brain hemorrhage. Plenty of people die of this kind of thing every year, and while at 58 she was not exactly old, things do go wrong. So it’s very plausible that’s actually what happened; it is certainly believable, and that is the important thing.

Source Article

I not only saw her on Fahrenheit 911, but have read numerous articles about how Stephanie was one of the few people to stand against the Bush crime family on several issues.
I don't know for sure of course if there is foul play here, but I can honestly say it makes me wonder.
What do you guys think? Especially after reading Eric's views in the source article.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You don’t have to kill, threaten or blackmail everyone to get the attention of people who might oppose you; you merely need to demonstrate what might happen if you step out of line.

Isn't that the truth. It is awful strange how these folks just up and die,
"And most claim to be of natural causes". A few years ago I would not have batted an eye or thought twice about the article, but there are just too many people cashing in their chips, or taking the train that are against The current administration. I am definitely gonna pay more attention to stuff like this, especially with the elections coming closer.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthsurfer

How many is that now? Something like 9 isnt it?, I am wondering if there will be an autopsy report made availible to the public.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Finally!! An actual conspiracy that is topical....and plausible.

I think, I believe there are many ways to kill a person and make it look like 'natural causes'....or 'suicide'.....

Am reminded, and hate to bring it up, of the Vince Foster case, from the Clinton years....I think the 'Right Wing' tried to smear Clinton there, because it was likely a real suicide. But, innuendo....well....

Now, having written that, I suggest very carefully treading here. This woman has a family, in distress. AND, it can appear slightly callous to bring this up, at this point.

Best wishes, to all who grieve the loss of a loved one. No matter the circumstances.

EDIT...forgot to mention, a star and flag....in a week or so, this should be investigated closely.

[edit on 8/23/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This lady had a very close and devoted following. I'm not sure about foul play, but, If she where to be persuaded to become a delegate for Obama and seeing the new floor fight thats going to happen over Obamas real citizenship by the Klintonistas this past week, an investigation sure is warranted. I don't put anything out of reach by either party or candidate in this election.

Zindo

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Now, having written that, I suggest very carefully treading here. This woman has a family, in distress. AND, it can appear slightly callous to bring this up, at this point.

I agree, and I by no means wish any more distress to her family than will come naturally after this. But I just felt that there are too many of these sudden, and early deaths happening recently, whether it be by suicide or supposed natural causes.
And as as Spookjr stated above...

How many is that now? Something like 9 isnt it?, I am wondering if there will be an autopsy report made availible to the public.

This is by far not the first in recent months.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Curious, stealth.....does the death of a 'SuperDelegate' have any effect on the Nomination process??

You've been researching, and I'm just lazy (grin).

But, to be serious again, and not talk about the poor woman's death, what exactly are the political implications here?

The American Political System is very complicated...heck, I'm 50 years old and still am confused...

'delegates' at the big show that (my opinion) is a waste of money, but DOES help the local economy, if they happen to snag the contract...(kinda like the Olympics) to come in, and offer their 'support' to a candidate that is already a given 'shoe-in' anyway? What is the point?

OK, on to the races!! NOW, we have the Electoral College debacle....which probably made sense in the 1800's....but Political wrangling of ANY attempt to modify the 'system'....well, I think of the game "Tug-of-Rope"

I suggest, instead....a 'National Lottery'....and if your numbers come up, then you're President!!

Couldn't be much worse than what we've seen lately......

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Curious, stealth.....does the death of a 'SuperDelegate' have any effect on the Nomination process??

Actually I am not sure if it would have any effect on the Nomination process weedwhacker, but what comes to my mind is that maybe someone wants certain people out of the way before the current admin is out of the picture.
Maybe so there is not so much fire power to go against their agenda when the next administration takes over. Or who knows there could be reasons that you or I have no clue or knowledge of. But it is just strange that these deaths are occurring as frequently as they are, and it seems that the ones who have recently deceased were strong advocates of this current admin, and were very vocal about their views against it.
I am by no means a political guru either, I just have seen too many of these deaths recently and the article in the OP caught my attention and wanted to get some views from members here.
Thanks for the reply

Stealth

new topics

top topics

join