It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man(Prophet)summoning UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Footage of man summoning UFO live during news broadcast. Took everyone by surprise. Says he leaned how to do this from the Old Testament and has been calling them for 20 years and he now supposed to show people.

I don't believe this....can you?!

I saw on some website that he used balloons in the year 97...just when he discovered his ''powers''!
Ehhh...what the hell....gonna try this myself tonight

[edit on 23-8-2008 by SpaceSilence]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
He was a member here for a short time.... do a little search and you'll see the story behind him, and what happened to him here.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sorry but...

I'm calling hoax

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Definitely a hoax. I remember way back when and he was the top discussion on this site. He claimed he was going to summon a UFO full of angry black brothers to hover over Las Vegas for two weeks. I'm still waiting for that one. Heck I'd pay to see it

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Prophet Yahewah perhaps?

Oh noes!!!

Apart from his UFO summoning skills, his opinion on religious and racial issues was ummm.. different and could be seen as quite offensive.

Peace,
Gold

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yeah hikix...found ALOT of them

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't believe this either..as i said in the first post!
Aliens/Ufo's don't come when you want... and they don't come in the peoples houses(like another thread that was opened a couple of minutes ago) just when you have your camera turned on..so that you see him(or ''him'' wants to be seen?!
)
Damn....i hate hoaxes and people that lie about this stuff.....

top topics

join