It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible biproduct of haarp???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
click here for the "sky projector"

watch tv ads and movies in the sky tune into local am radio for sound
amazing

we still are trying to get approval for the govt and military. i suspect they want to keep keep in there bag of ricks for psy-ops like showing pictures of allah in th sky in the middle east. or jesus in the sky think of the world wide implications of a device/tech like this.

people who cant afford a tv can just lay don on a the ground at night and watch
of course this only works on a clear night.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by truthseekerpeacemaker]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

right now its projected cost is millions of dollars per seconds a one minute ad the starting bid is 20 million dollars

Pretty bad business practices (not to mention bad english).

Millions per second. 60 seconds per minute. 20 million for one minute. Something doesn't add up. They're "giving away" 40 million per minute?

Sure, I'll give 'em my email address. And a deposit as well.

Sorry, not buying it. Bogus. You say "we". Are you involved with this? Could be a marketing violation of the T&C.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
No im not trying to market anything i was just kicking up some ideas of what could possibly come out of this haarp i was just trying to get a conversation started about new consumer tech from military govt secret project spin offs

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerpeacemaker

In that case...

This "system" doesn't actually seem to have much to do with HAARP. These guys claim to use lasers, HAARP uses high frequency radio.

I would expect that very little military tech of the secret variety (wouldn't that be, like, all of it?) makes it to the consumer sector. Unless you're talking about something like Hummers, night vision, GPS, computers.....

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I dont believe it has anything to do with HAARP, more like Blade Runner and a dark future where you cant even look up into the sky without having commercials bombarded at you.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

yea i think your right. but does technology actually exist for something like this?

new topics

top topics

join