It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien caught on video in Florida?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Looks like they set up a camera in their bedroom.

"Middle age Florida couple plagued by abductions and home intrusions by ufo alien creatures capture one such invasion on video. Images taken from original video."

[edit on 23-8-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Not enough evidence to make a decision. The fact they never clearly show the 'beginning' of the Aliens appearance, and the alien 'leaving' leads me to believe its a hoax. Too easy to make these videos now, solid proof wont be on youtube.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
this video was only just posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Im afriad to say i'm not really convinced by that. I say fake.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Why is it we never see undeniable truth its always "aliens" peeking around doors or up through a window there is always to much room for a hoax. I want to see a vid of a alien walking up to a camera looking directly into it or walking directly past it a nice clear video.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thirdeyeflight

Such a video would be very hard to fake realistically so we will never see it, so we are stuck with these "quick peek" videos.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

It wouldn't be hard, but it sure would be expensive.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If this was taken in Florida, It's not an alien, it's just an old wrinkly retired guy. There's loads of them down there !

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You can buy posable 'life-size' alien dolls, so it would be easy to make a fake video using one.

Not convincing, especially since the figure doesn't locomote convincingly.

2 cents.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well it appears going around that all youtube videos from 5 years ago are removed, I guess it is part of their 'long term plan.'

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This is a old story that goes back a few years. The guy claims that they have visited his family since day one and that the aliens often walk around his house cloaked. And that several types all working for the same group coordinate to abduct him and his family.

Fact or faked went down to his house and felt the guy was telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Life size realistic possible aliens perfect for youtube hoax vids

www.thehorrordome.com...

www.thehorrordome.com...

www.thehorrordome.com...

EBay and tons of other makeup shops and amazon sell lifesize latex/silicone/foam rubber choices from $100 to $3000

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

You went down to his house? What made you think he was being truthful.

I clicked on this because my fortune cookie said I would see an alien today. There was a thread up while back about some guy far removed from his town that got some footage of something knocking on his door. That one seemed legit to me - I believed the guy believed it was something unexplained - not that it wasn't able to be explained. He seemed freaked out.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
ill tell you what it is them florida people refusing to believe in tol barad conspiracy, and them acting like the fbi but then miaming there time

its like when i feral my time but with miami language , euuuuuuuuuu

top topics

join