It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition to Advanced Beings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'd like to submit this draft petition on behalf of those inhabitants of Earth who can no longer tolerate the state of affairs on this planet, have no power to change it, and have no opportunity to leave.

If there are indeed any advanced beings out there who are watching over the humanity, they should recognize that this planet is now a very unpleasant place for most of its inhabitants. Overpopulation is growing fast, the resources are running low, the environment gets more and more polluted, and more and more people are losing any sense and meaning in their lives which turns them away from spiritual development and towards mutual destruction.
The rulers of this planet who are supposed to help people in this situation, are now more concerned with their own well-being and ready to sacrifice any number of ordinary people in their internal power struggle. They grossly neglect their responsibilities and are doing more harm than good to this planet by:
- engaging in senseless wars all over the planet to divide the rest of natural resources, even going as far as declaring that they may use the of weapons of mass destruction;
- stalling the progress of science and technological advances by diverting the resources into wars and development of outdated technologies;
- withholding information about advanced technologies that could solve many of humanity's problems when there is a strong indication that they possess this kind of technologies and are currently using them in projects hidden from the public eye;
- preventing people from changing the political system by media manipulations, arbitrary interventions in private life, spying and control using secret services and severe restrictions of freedoms, often openly violating the laws they should obey and uphold;
- spreading fear amongst the population by inventing imaginable enemies such as 'terrorists' and 'extremists' and failing to provide any substantial proof that these 'enemies' really present the claimed threats;
- failing to provide adequate quality of education and adjust it according to the modern requirements which makes the future of this planet rather gloomy.

Recent developments on this planet are particularly frightening for those stranded here. Major powers, possessing weapons of mass destruction which can irreversibly damage all life here in a short period of time, are now engaging in a military conflict where the use of such weapons is very much possible. They are actively trying to pull even more nations into their deadly games, meaning more targets for the possible devastating strikes.

Considering all this, we ASK YOU TO INTERVENE NOW and take a decisive action by either:
- evacuating from this planet all those who do not want to participate in the upcoming madness, and who are ready to set aside their personal interests for the sake of survival as a race, or
- putting an end to the current political system on Earth which has brought this world on the brink of destruction, for the second time in one century. This system seems to be seriously flawed, and cosmetic changes will most probably not help here.

Even if you don't have a concept of compassion as we, humans, do, or if you don't care about our fate, please consider your image among other races and the place you'll take in history.

P.S. This is my first post, and excuse my English.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'm editing this...

advanced beings are not going to read this and do what you ask. No matter how many people sign on. When people post stuff like this, they sound so miserable. Sometimes I wonder if some of this stuff is just propaganda and people like the OP buy into it.

[edit on 8/23/2008 by Blueracer]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

well, I think we're all miserable now, even those who have comfortable bunkers waiting for them...
just read the news.
even if no advanced beings read this petition, it's no harm posting, at least I tried to help...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
How can we need outside help when we havnt even stood together yet?
We dont deserve help...we have the numbers..we have the technology....we almost have the will.........what are we doing...?..
You cant help those who refuse to help themselves.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
They cant interfere according to the Prime Directive.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by veles77

You are assuming that all hope is lost? I recommend trying some anti-depressant medications.

Please don't think of life in such absolute terms. I personally don't believe that there is black and white in life. Every point that you made can be debated and every dire prediction you made can be avoided.

I BELIEVE that right now there is a change going on. The minds of humans are changing and we are slowly becoming a more universal race. Who knows if there is actual alien intervention involved here, but I really hope so. Some of us are still changing and we need a little time to figure it out. Don't push the big red button just yet.

There is good in the world. Good will grow if you water it.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SvenTheBerserK

with all respect, I think you are wrong.
if a patient is mad and tries to harm himself, doctors help him by putting restraints on him.
same with humanity now, I think its collective consciousness is in a somewhat altered state, and if there is someone who can help, who can prevent collective suicide, we (those who still have some sanity left) must ask for help and accept this help.
yes, we have technology and resources but in the hands of a mad man, technology is a danger for him.
stand together? yes I would like that but is it realistic now when we are building walls all over the planet ?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
thats one thing i truly believe, if we can't help ourselves, then we don't deserve help. that really stands as the truth in the times we're in now. we could take anyone's federal citizenship away, if we could all collectively stop watching tv, and get off the internet for just about a year or so.

have you ever come across a person that is so genuinely nice and morally sound that you think to yourself, why isn't someone like that in the white house. why does the average american think our government is trustworthy,because they want to believe that they have our best interest in mind? it is the individual people that do good for all, it is when the bad crowd together and say they run things when everything goes down the tube as they push the good down with it. within the next four years lets all actively search for someone to nominate for president, and search for new people to fill congress. I believe that could be the first step to saving our own humanity from the evil that has conquered.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by veles77
reply to post by SvenTheBerserK

with all respect, I think you are wrong.
if a patient is mad and tries to harm himself, doctors help him by putting restraints on him.
same with humanity now, I think its collective consciousness is in a somewhat altered state, and if there is someone who can help, who can prevent collective suicide, we (those who still have some sanity left) must ask for help and accept this help.
yes, we have technology and resources but in the hands of a mad man, technology is a danger for him.
stand together? yes I would like that but is it realistic now when we are building walls all over the planet ?

We dont need every single person just a large enough amount of those sane/wise people to remove certain power hungry leaders.
And all those sane people do(myself included) is talk sometimes whisper.
Organized peaceful protest on a huge/worldwide scale are needed.
Also i meant we/the people have the technology...your using some of it....now its time to turn it against those who abuse it.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
to Copernicus:

I think the 'prime directive' was a hollywood trick to explain why we didn't help all races to overcome their problems. Remember, the Federation had to violate this directive several times when there was no other choice, and they always had discussions about its validity.

to Setharoo:

I don't think all hope is lost otherwise I wouldn't be posting. Yes, the change is happening slowly, but we just don't have enough time.

There's something going on now in the Black Sea and in the Middle East which you won't find in the mainstream news. But I have some friends over there, and there are large armadas of warships gathering there. Just one wrong shot, and...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There is evidence to suggest that they may already be helping in subtle ways.... there have been many reports of UFO's near nuclear facilities and even disabling nuclear warheads (if you believe the witness testimony):

www.wanttoknow.info...

(scroll down about two thirds of the page)

... however I think they only intervene subtly when necessary, perhaps without their help the planet would be in nuclear winter right now?

However as someone else mentioned, it is our responsibility to help ourselves, it is up to us guys! Most likely they know most of the problems that are plaguing us, and are waiting for us to evolve for a few hundred thousand earth years, or destroy ourselves (even if they are trying to make sure that doesn't happen in some ways, I think it is a distinct possibility).

As humanity is today, there is no way they would want us traversing interstellar space with our violent tendencies etc.... Watching the wars we wage and how we treat the environment and each other, they must see us as a young and reckless species.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
A deal was struck with an alien race by the US govt in the past.
Technology and power money ETC for them.In return they would turn a blind eye to abductions mutilations missing population etc,
A third party benevolent alien race will not intervene if a deal has been made between different races.
The original deal has to be terminated for intervention to take place.
This will not happen because those at the top know if the truth ever came out they would be strung up.
Their hand will be forced by natural evolution of the planet and humankinds consciousness which is awakening now.
The truth will naturely reveal itself as humankind gets access to records that are imprinted in consciousness planet history records .
The sorting is coming.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PsyBreaker

Thanks for the link, but... do you know how many nuclear warheads are now ready to kill us? 20850. link
I just hope they have 21000 'beams of light' to disable all of them and all beams will work as expected.
Anyway, even without nukes, the rulers will invent something else, maybe that's why they are messing with black holes in the hadron collider?
If the patient is mad it's not enough to take all sharp objects away from him, he must be cured. IMHO.

Update: wikipedia says: As of 2006, there are estimated to be at least 27,000 nuclear weapons held by at least eight countries, 96 percent of them in the possession of the United States and Russia. link

[edit on 23-8-2008 by veles77]

[edit on 23-8-2008 by veles77]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

do you have a link and/or supporting evidence that this deal is real? thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Sure heres a link in fact this particular one came off ATS.
Theres quite a lot of information on the web we were let down by a few on Earth watch.
A lot of money and power has been created.
If you go back to human creation . the connection was already there with this grey race
The Anunnaki geneticly. created a slave race for themselves US,
The greys are related.
The deal would always have gone ahead I suppose ,the Anunnaki have the earth power base .
We are a blinded slave race society.
They indoctrinated our religions They control the banks they were clever with the GM manipulated lower reptilian brain .
We all have the FIGHT OR FLIGHT brain thinking .
Wars revenge EGO control.
Anyway I am on the soapbox again.
Have a good read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-8-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Thank you kindly for the link, but I stopped reading after they called the Bilderberg Group "Bilderburgers".
LMAO... that made my day!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I don't think anything will change until the "veil" is lifted. And that is something we must do individually at our own pace.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I'd like to submit this draft petition on behalf of those inhabitants of Earth who can no longer tolerate the state of affairs on this planet, have no power to change it, and have no opportunity to leave.

If there are indeed any advanced beings out there who are watching over the humanity, they should recognize that this planet is now a very unpleasant place for most of its inhabitants. Overpopulation is growing fast, the resources are running low, the environment gets more and more polluted, and more and more people are losing any sense and meaning in their lives which turns them away from spiritual development and towards mutual destruction.
The rulers of this planet who are supposed to help people in this situation, are now more concerned with their own well-being and ready to sacrifice any number of ordinary people in their internal power struggle. They grossly neglect their responsibilities and are doing more harm than good to this planet by:
- engaging in senseless wars all over the planet to divide the rest of natural resources, even going as far as declaring that they may use the of weapons of mass destruction;
- stalling the progress of science and technological advances by diverting the resources into wars and development of outdated technologies;
- withholding information about advanced technologies that could solve many of humanity's problems when there is a strong indication that they possess this kind of technologies and are currently using them in projects hidden from the public eye;
- preventing people from changing the political system by media manipulations, arbitrary interventions in private life, spying and control using secret services and severe restrictions of freedoms, often openly violating the laws they should obey and uphold;
- spreading fear amongst the population by inventing imaginable enemies such as 'terrorists' and 'extremists' and failing to provide any substantial proof that these 'enemies' really present the claimed threats;
- failing to provide adequate quality of education and adjust it according to the modern requirements which makes the future of this planet rather gloomy.

Recent developments on this planet are particularly frightening for those stranded here. Major powers, possessing weapons of mass destruction which can irreversibly damage all life here in a short period of time, are now engaging in a military conflict where the use of such weapons is very much possible. They are actively trying to pull even more nations into their deadly games, meaning more targets for the possible devastating strikes.

Considering all this, we ASK YOU TO INTERVENE NOW and take a decisive action by either:
- evacuating from this planet all those who do not want to participate in the upcoming madness, and who are ready to set aside their personal interests for the sake of survival as a race, or
- putting an end to the current political system on Earth which has brought this world on the brink of destruction, for the second time in one century. This system seems to be seriously flawed, and cosmetic changes will most probably not help here.

Even if you don't have a concept of compassion as we, humans, do, or if you don't care about our fate, please consider your image among other races and the place you'll take in history.

I'll consider it.

SS

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Thanks, but no thanks. We are up to our eyeballs here on earth in Neocons having their interventionist foreign policy, and now you want to add to this mix NEOCON-ALIENS?

No thanks, we can solve our own problems here on earth, we don't need interventionist aliens to do it for us. No matter how good your intentions are they are misdirected and ultimately counterproductive.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join