It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crashed Flying Saucer found in China today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Has anyone heard anything about this:

Chinese authorities discover 'crashed saucer'
Chinese authorities are examing an unusual piece of 'space junk' that witnesses have described as 'looking like a flying saucer'.The debris has been located south of the city of Dalian.

--.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the info and link.

I ain't gonna hold my breath for any follow ups on this story.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Thanks for the info and link.

I ain't gonna hold my breath for any follow ups on this story.

Yup... China of all places. Even if something did happen they will cover it up.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
When they are being sold at Walmart next year for $3.99 maybe the U.S. government will come clean and we can finally move forward at a much increased pace.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TAWonATS

What fascinates me is that once we were told that UFO only seem to appear in rural USA---with the advent of the internet we are discovering that that is far from the case and UFO sightings occur even more in places one would have never expected.
It was always a favourite taunt of the deniers that only redneck farmers ever see UFO's---this has definately been shown to be no the case-and yet some still use the line.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the info.. It's a shame the article doesn't have any more information... it's extremely short. Just did a google search and couldn't find anything.. has anyone found anymore info?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
"Chinese authorities are examing an unusual piece of 'space junk' "

Love how the answer is right there but all you guys notice is the 'flying saucer' part.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by daniel_g

Love how the answer is right there but all you guys notice is the 'flying saucer' part.

Oh god.
That's the answer is it? unusual space junk? Ok everyone... pack up the forum... the professor has spoken. It's just "space junk"

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Well I ASSURE you they would never say
""Chinese authorities are examing an unusual starship from another planet and/or galaxy"

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

Roswell began life as a weather balloon

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Chinese authorities are examing an unusual piece of 'space junk' that witnesses have described as 'looking like a flying saucer'.The debris has been located south of the city of Dalian.

I wish there was more but this is all I'm seeing.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Very interesting ! Not going to hold my breath though but very good source. You would think they would be making a bigger deal about this even if it was debris from a satellite. Not like there are many satellites that are saucer shaped

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package

Oh god.
That's the answer is it? unusual space junk? Ok everyone... pack up the forum... the professor has spoken. It's just "space junk"

One mans junk is another mans treasure !

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
im sure i read somewhere that all "space junk" large enough to survive re entry to earth is tracked due to the fact that it is normaly some peice of hardware and it can also be a danger for anything else the establishment deems fit to put up there...who tracks this im not sure i cant seem to find the place i read that hmmm

whatever it is IT was large enough to survive partially reentry meaning that im betting some American or Russina military personell are very upset with whos back yard it fell into

nothing up there that large is quantifed as junk all of it has some value in the intelligence community be it of alien or of earth origin

as for will we ever know what it is not a chance China wont releas it i even if it is the rmains of a booster rocket or a heat shield from a satalite
i mean come on how much news coverage is China getting atm with the Olympics and this is all that comes out about it

i bet a huge hunk of metal burning through the atmospher and hitting the ground in the US would of at least made some more ripples in the media pond ...ah then again it wouldnt of probably be written of a swamp gas or a weather balloon not matter how innocent it was

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Amitsumikaboshi]

hmm typing getting worse as i try to fix previouse typo's i give up

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Good point-the Chinese govt inst exactly reknown for its openness!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
What kind of link and news source is that? There wasn't anything there to read. Heck if it where a true story, maybe it has something to do with this:

Company in China develope flying saucer...

Thansk I think, lol!
Vance

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

"Chinese authorities are examing an unusual piece of 'space junk' that witnesses have described as 'looking like a flying saucer'.

Love how the answer is right there but all you notice is the "space junk".

Furthermore when trying to make a witty remark please quote the whole sentence and not just the part that is convenient for you.

[edit on 26/8/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Here is an image taken from another website. If this is the actual "space junk saucer" than it is nothing more than actual space junk. We have seen similar objects many times before, and im sure someone at ATS knows exactly what it is from.

Source

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
They said it looks like a flying saucer not that it is one. Alot of things look like other things that does not mean that they are. A rock for example can look like a turtle to some people that does not make it a turtle. Although an interesting story, there is not enough information to decide what the object actually is. There are satalites that do have components that can look saucer like. Until more info is release this is just anothe unidentified object.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

hOW MUCH SPACE JUNK FALLS WEEKLY INTO THE EARTHS ATMOSPHERE??

new topics

top topics

join