It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Lewis, WA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
In the past couple years Fort Lewis has had much new construction on post. Now this wouldn't normally seem like a weird thing, except if you know the Army like I do, you know that they don't just do improvements to barracks and buildings that often, at least not like the Air force that cares about having nice buildings for the Airman. So, Ive been thinking cover-up. Washington State has always been accustomed to many many UFO sightings in the past, and it would be no surprise to me Fort Lewis could be being revamped to be the next Wright-Patterson, for storing and securing materials for the paranormal. What are your views?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Why post the same thing 3 different times in 3 different areas? Makes no sense at all.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The Army is growing by several brigades. This construction is going on at every post in the country. At Fort Riley, they are building dozens of barracks each of which house hundreds of soldiers, and we're not even getting any of the new brigades. The barracks are designed in the "dorm" style- private rooms with a bathroom for every two rooms- like the Air Force. Quality of life has become an issue ever since soldiers started posting the living conditions in the barracks up on Youtube. Of couse these rooms require much more space, hense more construction. They are even upgrading the roads, since traffic on post is outrageous when 3/4 of the brigades on post arn't deployed.

The Special Forces Groups and Ranger Regiment are also growing considerably- contingents of which are both stationed at Fort Lewis.

In the Army we keep all of our information classified "top secret" and above in underground vaults for at least ten years after it is generated, no matter how mundane it is (and most TS info is pretty mind numbing). Something as tantalizing as UFOs or Occult artifacts or evidence of a formal investigation of anything paranormal would be buried deep underground, and most definately not in an area as populace as the Seattle/Tacoma metro. I have trained at Fort Lewis, and while some parts of it look like Jurassic Park, it is not nearly remote enough for TS+ artifacts.

I would go with the simple answer first. We have been keeping secrets for quite a few years now, and we're pretty good at it.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I know what you mean by TS stuff, most of it is boring and just stratigic and tactical related, but you still cant rule out anything, just because its in an area like Seattle, I mean look at Wright-Patterson AFB, its been the governments top test site for new aircraft and weaponry for decades and its also smack dab in a large city. Some times the best secrets are those hidden right under our noses!!!

new topics

top topics

join