It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Fog?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Twice in my life now, I was driving on the freeway (once in southern california & once right outside of las vegas) at night. When all of a sudden on the road ahead of me a bright green mist or fog appeared. It was on the freeway and seemed to be moving. I could not see through it. Both times, out of reflex, I wanted to slam on my breaks but did not have enough time.. and coasted through it like nothing. As I approached it, the fog seemed to sparkle and it was definitely illuminated. Does anyone know what this could be? and its not near any swamps so please dont say swamp gas

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It is an interdimensional gateway - If you fight it you will be sucked up in it. Coast as before and you will be ok - did you notice any vehicle instrument failure?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
check engine light came on shortly after, but it does a lot in my car... other than that no. It really scared me though both times. The second time, I got an eerie feeling like i just needed to get away asap.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Interesting that the national guard crew and pilots in Marietta OH were set upon by a ufo and reported the same, a green fog.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Don't let fear become a factor. Use common sense. This same fog has been reported in other areas with a "fracturing" of the time/space continuum. Google it or you tube it.

I have not seen ever where one has been abducted but the theory is a relative/alternate reality or time distortion of some sort. This same "fog" with sparkles has been reported on several occasions in the Bermuda Triangle.

Curious indeed. Never the less, we are often given these little bits of "strangeness" to see a much bigger picture.

[edit on 8/23/08 by rezial666]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rezial666

so my intuition told me that this green fog has something to do with magnetics. Then I read your post suggesting to google it and its references to the bermuda triangle. an area famous for magnetic anomalies.

Also,

The result, according to Allen, was the total invisibility and teleportation of a US destroyer. Allen asserted that the experiment was an application of Einstein's Unified Fields Theory.

Allen claimed that in 1943, while he was aboard the USS Andrew Furuseth near Norfolk, Virginia, the U.S.S. Eldridge suddenly appeared out of thin air but remained partially shrouded by a spherical green fog. After several minutes the ship disappeared. According to a Philadelphia newspaper, Allen claimed, observers at the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard witnessed the opposite — a ship disappeared and then came back again. He actually claims that the ship was teleported from Philadelphia to Norfolk in a matter of 15 minutes.

Allen continued to report strange incidents regarding the experiment's effects on the crewmen of the disappearing ship. One of them apparently vanished in the middle of a bar fight and another fused with a wall in front of his family. Others fused with parts of the ship. Many were hospitalized. Allen affirmed that the alleged experiment went so awry that it was shut down three years later.

thats from here

[edit on 8/23/2008 by iiinvision]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Source: Jennie Zeidman, CUFOS
Original Source

The Coyne case (or "Army helicopter incident") stands out as, perhaps the most credible (in the "high strangeness" category) of the 1973 wave. An Army Reserve helicopter crew of four men encountered a gray, metallic-looking, cigar-shaped object, with unusual lights and maneuvers, as they were airborne between Columbus and Cleveland, Ohio. The crew won the NATIONAL ENQUIRER Blue Ribbon Panel's $ 5,000 award for "the most scientifically valuable report of 1973."

On October 18, 1973, at approximately 10:30 PM a UH-1H helicopter of the United States Army Reserve left Port Columbus, Ohio, for its home base of Cleveland Hopkins airport, ninety-six nautical miles to the north-northeast. In command, in the right-front seat, was Captain Lawrence J. Coyne, thirty-six, with nineteen years of flying experience. At the controls, in the left-front seat, sat First Lieutenant Arrigo Jezzi, twenty-six, a chemical engineer. Behind Jezzi sat Sergeant John Healey, thirty-five, a Cleveland policeman who was the flight medic, and Coyne was the Crew Chief, Sergeant Robert Yanacsek, twenty-three, a computer technician. The helicopter was cruising at 2,500 feet above sea level at an indicated airspeed of ninety knots, above mixed hills, woods, and rolling farmland, averaging 1,200 elevation. The night was totally clear, calm, and starry. The last quarter moon was just rising.

About ten miles south of Mansfield, Healey noticed a single red light off to the west, flying south. It seemed brighter than a standard aircraft port-wing light, but it was not considered relevant traffic, and he does not recall mentioning it. An estimated two minutes later, at approximately 11:02 PM, Yanacsek noted a single red light on the south-east horizon. He assumed it was either a radio-tower beacon or an aircraft port-wing light - most likely an aircraft, since it was not flashing - and he watched it "for a long time, a minute to ninety seconds" before calling it to Coyne's attention. Coyne, smoking, relaxing, glanced over, noted the light, assumed it was distant traffic, and told told Yanacsek casually to "keep an eye on it."

After an estimated additional thirty seconds, Yanacsek announced that the light had turned toward the helicopter and appeared to be on a converging flight path. Coyne verified Yanacsek's assessment, grabbed the controls from Jezzi, and put the UH-1H into a powered descent of approximately 500 feet per minute. Almost simultaneously, Coyne established radio contact with Mansfield control tower, ten miles to the northwest. Coyne thought the flight was an Air National Guard F-100 from Mansfield. After an initial acknowledgment ("This is Mansfield Tower, go ahead Army 1-5-triple-4"), radio contact failed. Jezzi then attempted transmission on both UHF and VHF frequencies without success. Although the channel and keying tones were both heard, there was no response from Mansfield; and a subsequent check by Coyne revealed that Mansfield had no tape of even the initial transmission, the the last F-100 had landed at 10:47 P.M.

The red light continued its radial bearing and increased greatly in intensity. Coyne increased his rate of descent to 2,000 feet per minute and his airspeed to 100 knots. The last altitude he noted was 1,700 feet. Just as a collision appeared imminent, the unknown light halted in its westward course and assumed a hovering relationship above and in front of the helicopter. "It wasn't cruising, it was stopped. For maybe ten to twelve seconds - just stopped," Yanacsek reported. Coyne, Healey, and Yanacsek agree that a cigar-shaped, slightly domed object substended an angle of nearly the width of the front windshield. A featureless, gray, metallic-looking structure was precisely delineated against the background stars. Yanacsek reported "a suggestion of windows" along the top dome section. The red light emanated from the bow, a white light became visible at a slightly indented stern, and then, from aft/below, a green 'pyramid shaped" beam equated to a directional spotlight became visible. The green beam passed upward over the helicopter nose, swung up through the windshield, continued upward and entered the tinted upper window panels. At that point (and not before), the cockpit was enveloped in green light. Jezzi reported only a bright white light, comparable to the leading light of a small aircraft, visible through the top "greenhouse' panels of the windshield. After the estimated ten seconds of "hovering," the object began to accelerate off to the west, now with only the white "tail" light visible. The white light maintained its intensity even as its distance appeared to increase, and finally (according to Coyne and Healey), it appeared to execute a decisive 45 degree turn to the right, head out toward Lake Erie, and then "snap out" over the horizon. Healey reported that he watched the object moving westward "for a couple of minutes." Jezzi said it moved faster than the 250-knot limit for aircraft below 10,000 feet, but not as fast as the 600-knot approach speed reported by the others. There was no noise from the object or turbulence during the encounter, except for one "bump" as the object moved away to the west. After the object had broken off its hovering relationship, Jezzi and Coyne noted that the magnetic compass disk was rotating approximately four times per minute and that the altimeter read approximately 3,500 feet; a 1,000 foot-per-minute climb was in progress. Coyne insists that the collective was still bottomed from his evasive descent. Since the collective could not be lowered further, he had no alternative but to lift it, whatever the results, and after a few seconds of gingerly maneuvering controls (during which the helicopter reached nearly 3,800 feet), positive control was achieved. By that time the white light had already moved into the Mansfield area. Coyne had been subliminally aware of the climb; the others not at all, yet they had all been acutely aware of the g-forces of the dive. The helicopter was brought back to the flight plan altitude of 2,500 feet, radio contact was achieved with Canton/Akron, the night proceeded uneventfully to Cleveland.

Green light/fog scenario.

[edit on 8/23/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I'm with you on that. I've heard a lot about "interdimensional mist". People go in and end up elsewhere, and interdimensional beings coming through it into this realm.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Here is one of the You Tube links to one gentleman who survived the "mist" - you have to get to 3.00 mins in the clip before you hear thsi particular Gentleman's story.

I will see if I can find another clip from another pilot. There is one where the pilot describes is as glittering and luminescent.

Anyway here is this one.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

So, if the people getting lost in the Bermuda Trinagle didn't fight it/panic/fear, they wouldn't get lost? Hypothetically?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
What I want to know. Is what do you think creates the "green mist"?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I've read several ET abduction reports where abductees first witness a fog of some type envelope them before they appear inside a UFO or some other strange location. IMO you're witnessing artifacts of ET technology and you may have been abducted or at least quickly examined as you drove by extraterrestrials.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith

Hmm, very interesting. Does anyone else have any stories or theories regarding the green mist?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I've had a weird fog experience. Though it was not green fog, but in a way similar? I was walking down the road of an area by the river where I take photographs. It was sunny that day. Actually I didn't even see the fog. Later while observing the photographs, one picture had it-same spot and same area of focus, just taken a sec or so later than the first, while the other one did not. It seemed unlikely to have been a camera/lens fog problem. Nothing else was strange with the rest of the pictures nor where they any other things odd that day.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by dreamingawake]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
"they" were "rearanging" things.
Like when you get into an accident and it's not your time to go, a fog happens, shiola changes and you sit there going - whhaa?
the truth is, while you were pannicking, fog happened and things were rearanged to make everything safe, then the fog clears...

"they" are so clever...and "they" are watching you my friend!

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Stagesamurai]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Google links to several posts at a UFO website specifically mentioning "green fog" or "green mist". Moreso as a description of green mist.

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

Whatever it is, its usually related in conjunction with extraterrestrials and IMO is a visual example of some exotic technology they've created and are using on us. Real teleportation tech? Some type of chemical? I'm not sure, but its been witnessed more than once.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well ive seen some green fog.Very thick.
I went up to it and then into it.And it stunk like sulfur.
And seemed more like some gas than fog.
I don't know where it came from or what it was but it didn't hurt me.
To me it just seemed like some gas released from something who knows what.
Perhaps from the ground or from a drain.
It obviously wasn't poison if im typing here now.
It really stunk like rotten eggs though.

top topics

join