It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would be the best Alien introduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Some people believe that the government is holding back info on ET's because it would cause mass panic and destabilize the world (how much worse can it get?) What do you think would make a good introduction by aliens to the world?

For example, I think if they had 2 or 3 over most major cities, then took over all major broadcast media and said basically that they come in peace, see we have harmed our environment and each other and would like to help us end such destruction by giving us the ability to have unlimited free energy, clean our environment, reuse our waste and cure disease, while asking nothing in return, the masses could not only handle it, but welcome it.

Not that I am saying they would share technology or see humanity worthy of open contact. I simply think that if they came with that message, we would have ET's walking comfortably among us.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I blieve in the aliens please give me more imformation about aliens
my e-mail is [email protected]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
They could mind control, our leaders, to fart at the same time on tv, across the world. That would show unity, and the world public would know something strage is gong on. lol

The truthful answer to your question is just keep giving people more and more garbage on tv, until we are all accustomed to the idea. Then get alex jones and david icke, to pull of bush's and the queens masks, only joking.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
It would cause much worse than panic, fear and destabilization at this point.

An absense of fear, a willingness to continue your own lives and no neurotic dependence on them to solve all of your problems for you would be a worthy introduction.

It doesn't depend on them at all.

[edit on 8/23/2008 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

so you think there would be no way for aliens to make themselves known that wouldn't throw the world into chaos?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
reply to post by EnlightenUp

so you think there would be no way for aliens to make themselves known that wouldn't throw the world into chaos?

The global announcement of their presence would cause chaotic disruption for sure. Exactly to what extent and duration I'm not certain. I'm not sure the chaos would be the worst thing that could happen. Becoming utterly dependent on them in some way would be worse. Others here have expressed feelings of "why bother with my life" if beings that can solve all your problems with their "magic wand". If we're going to progress and survive it should be out of our own worthiness to do so (which I think we'll ultimately prove). We'd otherwise effectively become domesticated animals and stagnant.

I think that they're making themselves known to the extent that they think is wise which, in truth, is almost not at all. Most, maybe all, video and photo "evidence" is something contrived or mistaken.

That's my sense of it all anyway.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
"The BEST Introduction" A story by '___'eed:

A Hundreds thousand people crowd outside the white house and in front of the house, there is a huge stage stage with mammoth speakers.Opening up for the Aliens are the Mars Volta.

After the Mars Volta set, the crowd starts to chant. "Rep-til-ee-ins" "Rep-to-ee-ins", until the clouds open up above them. In the sky there is thousands of lights and shape shifting objects. The speakers start to blast the "immigrant song" by led zeppelin and the UFO's light up in synchronization. It becomes the best sky show ever.

After the music fades away the UFO's suddenly stop flashing and moving. Lowering to earth is the mother ship. The crowd remains quit until it stops and plays the tune from "Close encounters of the third kind". The crowd goes nuts and woman start taking off their clothes!

4 Reptilian being are slowly beemed down. They all have 17th centaury whigs with leather pants, boots, and are shirtless showing off their crazy reptilian tattoos. They start playing and it is the greatest rock song of all time! The lyrics:

We came 1,000,000 yrs from our our terrestial hooooooooooome,
Please don't try to runnnnn
Please say helllooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If your gonna run
i got !
my stun gun with me!

Where is your wommmannnnnnnnnn
I got those feelinnnnnnnnns!
To snatch one / two / or three! Yeaaaah!
And make her my queeeeeeen!
(Guitar blare)

(Chorus)
Humanity is hopeless!
We won't save you!
So now were going to eat you!

Humanity is hopeless!
We won't save you!
So now were going to eat you!
Yeah!

One of the guitarist stage dives and slithers on top of the crowd.
The event becomes the greatest concert and moment in mans history...

[edit on 23-8-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Becoming utterly dependent on them in some way would be worse. Others here have expressed feelings of "why bother with my life" if beings that can solve all your problems with their "magic wand". If we're going to progress and survive it should be out of our own worthiness to do so (which I think we'll ultimately prove).

Dependency would be a bad thing. I think if they came and solved some keep global problems, we would still have plenty to deal with on our own. I'm sure that if they ended our need for fossil fuels as a source of energy and hunger, man would still find other things to fight over. I like to think a little positive though about the idea, that humanity might come together and gain a little enlightenment from such an ordeal. It could be the springboard we need. But your right, I think it would be better in the long run for humanity to progress on our own. I just think that along that road though, too many people, especially innocent, will die.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
One of the guitarist stage dives and slithers on top of the crowd.
The event becomes the greatest concert and moment in mans history...

They just better not charge $30 for a lousy t-shirt.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
No, they will charge 100$ because its WORTH IT!

[edit on 23-8-2008 by '___'eed]

top topics

join