It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Cramer Goes Off on Everybody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This guy is telling it like it is man! I swear Ron Paul has been saying the same thing for a long while now.No one seems to care and there is no outrage about any of this at all. They are raping and pillaging of this country and trying to crush what is left. Congress does nothing because they are a do nothing congress.The only thing I don't agree with is the idea of a massive selloff. It would collapse our economy.

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 8/23/2008 by CaptGizmo]

removed all caps in title

please read The Use of ALL CAPs www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23/8/08 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Whatever they are doing to dumb people down in the US, it doesnt seem to work on this guy. Maybe they should start planning for his accident.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Ah..yeah, that is the whole point of the New World Order. The economy is planned to collasp next month. Americans are asleep, distracted by being overworked, NFL, NASCAR, NBA, whatever. Most Americans could not tell you there bill of rights, or what the constitution stands for. They dont even know that thier rights and freedoms are vaporizing thanks to the patriot act. They will all be led to slaughter without even putting up a fight. All part of the master plan! All the tv, what they have been eating, drinking, taught in school is all part of the plan for population reduction. Just imagine how the instant gratifacation masses will react when there is no food. No food because of the econ collasp. Food in the next month will be 500% increase. Who can afford that, only the elite. Three or four days without food will cause riots, killings for food, rape, chaos. The goverment working towards this well organized plan will issue marshal law and begin to round up the cattle. Fema will open the proven death camps kill and burn the bodies. All because America or should I say the NAU is asleep. I am ready to fight for my liberty are you?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I like Jim for entertainment purposes, but listening to him for stock advice in a Bear Market is a good way to lose money. I also noticed in the OP when he was talking about "the club" he failed to mention his former emplyer-Goldman Sachs.

Anyway check out this youbue video of Cramer's advice exactly 1 week apart.

The Cramer flip-flop that out to be illlegal-youtube

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I've been out for 3 months (should have done it last year)....pay off the mortgage!

"OH, take a 30yr loan, put more into the market, company match 3.5%, get the tax break, your nuts to put more on your mortgate,....
Oh, and by the way, you can't withdrawl from your S&SP(until your 591/2) unless it's a "hardship" withdrawl"

IT'S ALL BS!!!!!! to prop up the markets, keep you in debt (control).

Get out while you can........

new topics

top topics

join