It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN/MSNBC confirms Sen. Barack Obama has chosen Joe Biden to be his VP

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
BenevolentHeritic & dgtempe, are you guys serious?
They are the same as any other CFR/Skull & Bones canadates, they don't care about helping the people, they care about helping themselves, seriously, lose the blinders, R&D are just two sides of the same coin! It doesn't matter what side the canadate is on, the whole partasenship thing is just a divisive tactic to keep people fighting with each other, you're playing right into there hands the more people buying in to the Democrats or Republicans, they're both scum, crooks, criminals.

What do you guys think of Ron Paul? It seems as though he's what most of TPTB are afraid of, he's actually prposing change and now he's nat a republican anymore either, he's a Libertarian now.

Seriously guys, I'm just looking out for ya here, don't give into what I like to call the "Football Team Mentality", where all you do is root for R or D despite what they stand for, who they are, what club (Like CFR or Skull & Bones) they're with or who they associate themselves with.
Your vote doesn't matter, we've seen this in the 2004 election and everyother election, Ron Paul was given a media blackout, the media is telling you lies, don't believe them.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Not that I'm the type of person to say "I told ya so" but, guess what:

originally posted by the great swami himself, Rren:

posted on 2-3-2008 @ 04:07 PM

My prediction (or, atleast, what I'd like to see):

Dems: Obama takes the nomination, selects Joe Biden for VP.

I told ya so!
Now all McCain has to do is pick Powell (or my sleeper pick Jeb Bush) and my prognostication credentials will be solidified.

*heads over to the James Randi forum to collect his million dollars*

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Joe Biden is a HUGE proponent for a disarmed American population and has been for many years. Every major anti-gun legislation thats been kicked around in the past few years, has his name attached to it in some way.
Thats about all I know about Joe Biden, other than hes a liberals liberal and in my opinion, a very poor choice for VP
I knew it would be someone along those lines and not a Hillary or Powell (not that he wouldve accepted anyway) Osama would never pick a person that could steal his spotlight or otherwise upstage him in anyway

[edit on 8/23/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
ey all you Obama or Bush lovers out there! Guess what! They're related! They're actually cousins!

All this confirms what us "kooks" have been sayin', Your freakin vote doesn't matter!

Here's the proof:

Yep, they're even related to the original vampire, Vlad the Impaler.
That's enough for me to never want to vote.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
obama biden strangely reminds me of osama binladen

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So, the candidate that's all about changed picked a running mate that's been ensconsed in the government for how many years?

Smooth move, Obama.

Vote for McCain; he sucks less.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Yeah, I'm serious.

I know all about Ron Paul. If he were running for President, I'd probably vote for him. I'm the LAST person to adopt the football team mentality, as I rail against it all the time. I happen to think that Biden is a fantastic running mate for Obama. It has nothing to do with political party. I am not a Democrat.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

As regards the CFR Skull and Bones business... I guess we shall see...

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I tell you what if McCain picks Collins for running mate he will become very attractive for many people.

Even I like Collins.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I turn on the TV and its Obama making his speech.

The last big interruption was when Loose Change on the View
with Rosie O' got side swiped and preempted by the ABC Illuminati
in the Rose Garden for some Bush thing that hardly mattered.

Hey Joe.
Where are you going with that Illuminati change in your pocket?

ED: Mit might be the Republican VP pick.
The last Romney lost out to Nixon due to brainwashing.

[edit on 8/23/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think Bidens age is a factor, the same way its a factor for McCain.

His experience helps big time, but work and statements in the past favor McCain more than anyone.

I think this is the BEST choice for Obama, seeing how other democrats are pathetic examples of a vice president.

McCain will choose Romney and the better looking, young guy will play a major factor in his victory.

Young guy chooses old vp and vice versa. Things are going to get interesting none the less.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

What about Obama being realated to Shrub Jr. and the Chained Dick?
I don't know about you, but I'm see something fishy about them being realted and being in office, even though Obam isn't right now, he will soon.

Also, I noticed that Obama Introduced Biden as the "Next president of the United states", even though it may be a slip up, it may not. Biden called Obama "Barack America", it might have been a slip up, but it might not.

Keep a close eye on them friend, it's always good to keep an eye out, ya never know what might happen.

Also, another reason why I believe Obama will become the next president is because of his NWO speech from April.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

Man I hope he picks mormon "silver spoon boy" Romney. That will seal it for Obama.

The only guy that would worry me is if McCain picks Powell.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The least wealthiest Senator,re-elected 5 times from a state well known as being a tax haven for U.S. corporations and the home state of the worse polluter and known Illuminati family/corporation DuPont. Biden has been somebody's "Boy" for 30 years. Plus he has a very bad hair transplant. Yeah,most of you children don't realize that hairline is all transplants. It use to be really bad,but new technology has allowed him to make it look more natural.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Biden is the wrong pick for several reasons. The first and most important being that Obama walked right into the McCain trap. McCain has been hammering on his lack of experience especially in regards to foreign policy. So instead of sticking to his campaign slogan of "change" Obama instead chooses someone of McCain's choosing, not his own. If he was really the candidate of change he would have chosen Hagel, Sieblus, Kaine or Bayh. Instead he allowed McCain's rhetoric to make his choice for him

Second, Joe Biden with all of his experience, has a great big mouth. You can be guaranteed that he will say quite a few things between now and the General election that is going to cause Obama to have to pry his foot out of his mouth with a crowbar.

Third, Biden is on record stating that Obama is in no way ready to be POTUS. Sure it may just be the typical primary BS, but you can be sure McCain won't be picking Romney, for this reason, as well as many others.

Fourth - Biden is on record saying he would be honored if asked by McCain to be his running mate, and would do it.

Obama is going to have to go through the next few weeks with his own running mate the central figure in McCain's ads.

Obama just showed how truly inexperienced he is, and needs to get a few more years under his belt.

I also believe this supports my thoughts that McCain is going to choose Lieberman as his running mate. He is going to hit Obama on the fact that he really isn't the "change" candidate because he picked someone that has been aroung washington for too long. If McCain wants to cement his "maverick" status, he will do as he has done in the past, working in a bi-partisan manner, and reach across the aisle for his running mate. He has already laid the groundwork for having a Pro-choice VP. I think the far right conservatives are scared enough of Obama, and now Biden, that they won't stay home, and are going to vote for McCain regardless.

Hillary's supporters can now ensure a McCain win, justifying their vote saying they weren't voting for McCain they were voting for Lieberman. A McCain victory will ensure Hillary can run again in 2012. Waiting for 2016 is too much of a long shot.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

Wait a minute, that changes everything.

Romney for president then, good hair, GOOOOD hair.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think this is gonna come back and bite Obama in the butt.

Everyone familiar with the Larry Sinclair saga knows that Biden's son is the DA in Delaware who had Sinclair arrested after his press conference at the Natl Press Club. Biden has already played the role of Obama's attack dog. This looks like payback. Biden owns Obama. If they had just left Sinclair alone, it would've been no big deal. He would've been dismissed as a nutjob. But people aren't going to like the idea of big Washington politicians using those draconian tactics to shut him or anyone up. In the end, we all think of ourselves as the little guy.

And anyone not familiar with this story yet, will be. Big media has managed to keep alot of unfavorable info on Obama out of the mainstream news, but what will Obama do now? The media blackout won't last much longer once the primaries are over. Hillary couldn't use it against Obama because she needs Obama's supporters. She can't afford to alienate them. She must've tried to find a way to get it out without her name being involved, but for some reason couldn't.

But the Republicans don't have that problem. They may not like McCain, but they'll support him. They are just waiting for Obama's nomination to be official. They will use this and a whole lot more against Obama and love every minute. I'm sure they're licking their chops even as I type these words.

There's also the National Enquirer. I think the Edwards Love Child story was just their way of warming us up for the really good dirt on Obama. They've already made the point that we can't trust the major media... Me thinks they have big plans for Obama.

Of course, this is assuming that Obama lasts that long. Obama will have to prove his natural born eligibility sooner rather than later, now that a lawsuit has been filed in court. Either this is a "gotcha" set up by Obama, so he'll produce an abundance of official documentation to prove he's eligible to run for president, and make fools of everyone who questioned him... or he'll go down in flames when he's proven a cheat and a liar. And if this brings him down, he deserves it - Just like the Senate passed a resolution declaring McCain eligible to run, they could've done the same thing for Obama.

Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Romney for president then, good hair, GOOOOD hair.

No way. Edwards had him beat by a country mile!!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Edwards had "fancy shmancy" hair, Romney is more "Hoity Toity" imo anyway.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That is some information that I will be researching into, for me that has been on the debate of the horrible bankruptcy bill can not let this one go by.

This is one of the biggest mistakes for Obama.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Explain to me about the credit card giant you speak of? I missed that one.

In any case, Marg, this team are the lesser of two evils. We have no choice, really. Unless Bush stays

, of course. Its sad when we cant even get too excited anymore about anything :shk:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join