It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge number of ufo´s in space

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LunarLooney1

the OP said he tried to find it and couldnt meaning that for some new people any information on this on ATS is buried and pretty hard to find

so reposting it for discussion allows some of the "newer" members those ones as you state that where not here 300 years ago
a chance to discuss it i dont see how thats a problem

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Amitsumikaboshi]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Watch David Sereda's 'Evidence The Case For NASA UFO's"

More on the OP's video.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sty
i know the video, as far as I remember they blame it on ice particles floating around the space -station , very close to the camera that filmed. The ice is suposly frozen water from the on-board toilets . The only other explanation would be UFO-s, but as far as I see the objects do not look like moving between camera and object , but behind the object.

Sounds like some cock & bull story to me. I've heard it all before...Ice from the toilet(They took so much dumps?), meteors, etc.

I don't believe anything NASA says. It's gotten so bad...if they admit it does have alien life out there...I'd doubt them on that too. lol

[edit on 23-8-2008 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

NASA will NEVER acknowledge the appearance of UFOs they capture on camera.
They have captured multiple sightings, and this and the tether incident, are imo, some of the best footage around... that and the video where you can clearly see the UFOs forming a circle.

The reason for this is that if they ever stated it on tape, then people would have proof.
People can listen in and record these messages to and from Houston, so it makes sense, on their part, not to say anything... sucks for us though, cause this really is great footage.

And just incase people havent seen the NASA video of the UFO's forming a circle, here it is:

and these ones are quality NASA videos too:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
the whole ice crystal from the toilet thing worrys me only realy down the the fact that the shuttle seems to have a containment problem venting human waste into space
not happy pumping human waste into our own planet we are now doing it in space....no wonder someones come to watch what we are doing (intergalactic Greenpeace Anyone lol )

Seeing as so many things are leaking on the shuttle supposedly shouldnt this be of some concern to the people in the shuttle and ground control

Due to the fact that ice forming in a crack will suposedly make in expand making it bigger thuse causing some kind of decompression and explosion ?
im not up on the waste managment system on the shuttle so this may not be possible but its leaking and thats a worry lol

sty

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
well. i guess they empty the toilet from time to time (flush it in the space) - or it would smell really bad across the spacestation. If ice cristals would be really close to a camera that is focusing on a far object, this is exactly what you would see. However i am not happy with this explanations as I believe that the object are not close to the camera.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Ive seen the video were the ufo´s form a circle with one in the midlle pulsating , and all i can say its that it is just amazing.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by dracodie]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sty
well. i guess they empty the toilet from time to time (flush it in the space) - or it would smell really bad across the spacestation. If ice cristals would be really close to a camera that is focusing on a far object, this is exactly what you would see. However i am not happy with this explanations as I believe that the object are not close to the camera.

I dont know about you but i wouldnt be happy doing a space walk if that was the case

i mean isnt there some form of tank they store it in with a non return valve to prevent the smell i mean venting it into space seems kinda well barbaric and that in a few years time surrounding the earth will be a ring of floading forzen human waste ....makes you think what the other planets rings are made out of now

im sorry this seems to be getting off topic my apologies

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Amitsumikaboshi

Imagine the damage that those space poos could do to the shuttle or the station.
"Houston we have a problem, we were struck by a piece of our own poo"

[edit on 23-8-2008 by dracodie]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I can't ID, so I guess technically, they're Unidentified Flying Objects. But nothing alien in my own opinion. For many years, decades in fact, I followed the UFO stories. I bought the books and watched the movies. I knew disclosure was just around the corner. I knew the government was covering up the UFO truth. But, for the life of me, I just couldn't figure out why we couldn't come up with one piece of solid, physical evidence. Then one day, it hit me like a ton of bricks. We will never get this evidence because - as badly as I want to believe - it's fiction. Through the centuries, its been angels, demons, trolls, ogres, giants, always something on the edge of reality that was just waiting to be proved. I hope I'm wrong. I hope you prove me wrong. But I have gone from being a firm believer to a debunker. Actually it feels kind of good. For once in my life the facts are on my side. Diagnosis: ice crystals and swamp gas.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tippys Dad
I can't ID, so I guess technically, they're Unidentified Flying Objects. But nothing alien in my own opinion. For many years, decades in fact, I followed the UFO stories. I bought the books and watched the movies. I knew disclosure was just around the corner. I knew the government was covering up the UFO truth. But, for the life of me, I just couldn't figure out why we couldn't come up with one piece of solid, physical evidence. Then one day, it hit me like a ton of bricks. We will never get this evidence because - as badly as I want to believe - it's fiction. Through the centuries, its been angels, demons, trolls, ogres, giants, always something on the edge of reality that was just waiting to be proved. I hope I'm wrong. I hope you prove me wrong. But I have gone from being a firm believer to a debunker. Actually it feels kind of good. For once in my life the facts are on my side. Diagnosis: ice crystals and swamp gas.

I understand exactly what you're saying. But trust me when I say, when you see it with your own two eyes...you will always believe, until the day you die.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII

Originally posted by Tippys Dad

I understand exactly what you're saying. But trust me when I say, when you see it with your own two eyes...you will always believe, until the day you die.

I cannot wait for the day I have a UFO experience. Perhaps I am too scared to take a gander.

reply to post by Odessy

I was about to say, if someone did not post the UFO's circle light show phenomena video, I would have! Great Job!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
You gotta see these videos in high resolution. You probably can find them in torrents.
Some of these objects are the size of entire cities.
From what I remember they are visible in the UV spectrum. They materialize out of nothing. Some fly out of Earth into space. Some make formations. Although I don't believe people who say they had contact with aliens, or have been abducted, or even seen them in any way (long to explain why), I do know there are intelligent lifeforms in Nasa videos, and thousands of them. What they are? I don't know, but in high resolution we can tell they are manufactured. They all look exactly like a Rodin Coil with an added cut. In very slow motion one can even the light moving in the shape of a vortex on these objects, in normal speed it just looks like blinking.

I bet Nasa won't ever release this type of videos again, so grab it while you can.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Here ya go, count the flashing lights.

video.google.com...#

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

I still believe that these things are not necessarily intelligent (I do believe they exist, and are no ice crystals, or dust or whatever, too many, too variable movement) and I still think they are some sort of upper atmosphere lifeform.

We can look to the deepest oceans and find sulphur vents, where life has evolved - a place to hostile to what we'd consider it possible for live to evolve, and it has. We can look in the coldest arctic oceans, and find exotic and bizarre life forms there, thriving untouched by the rest of the world for millions of years.

We can look at volcanic islands and find again, life that thrives in the highyl toxic atmosphere.

Why then, is it too far fetched to consider a life form can exist on the border or space and the atmosphere.

They seem attracted electromagnetic fields. They don't seem overly concerned with 'us' up there. The tether incident is another example of being attracted to a large electrical field.

Perhaps to them, space is an ocean and popping into the atmosphere to 'breathe' electricity is how they live.

Dim and almost transparent as they come near, but suddenly luminescent once they are recharged.

I don't think they are alien beings in craft zooming around aimlessly. I do think that they may be some sort of large space amoeba, perhaps self aware, but definitely more or less alive.

Why NASA would not mention or acknowledge these? Would they want a gazillion hobbyists with enough money and the means to do so, cluttering up their 'space' ? Easier to give no explanation, espouse how dangerous space is to humans, etc, etc and let them do all the dirty work.

Hopefully one day there are enough nations pottering about up there it becomes too much, and we get the good stuff..

And if we dont, well then we'll just have to discuss it in the forum dedicated to the NWO's mass coverup of space borne life forms, because thats all it could possibly be - a coverup !!!!11

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If you drop some debris in the ocean, it will sink to the bottom, and erode away,
but if you drop some debris in space, it will remain in orbit forever.
If that stuff was space debris, I can't believe Nasa would let us see how filthy our sky is.

If they are sattelites, holy crap. How many can there be?

Speaking of crap, If it is poop, shouldn't they keep that stuff for the methane?
Isn't that how they power the Enterprise?

If they are Extraterestrial space craft. Didn't Nasa already know about them? Didn't they know they would be there? Or was this the intergelactic kegger?

Whatever it was, How was Nasa caught so off guard.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodcircle

you know i think you might be onto something there hmmmm but that would of course open an whole other can of worms wouldnt it ?

did look into the sky worms thing but realy didnt find anything conclusive (same old story)

DAMN YOU something else to research !!!!!!

im stickin to the vast majority being another faction of the military messing with the Shuttle to see how far push NASA's deniability of the activity lol and ofcourse the offical line that its frozen toilet water watch out for the orbting flahing space turds !!!!

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Amitsumikaboshi]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo
I bet someday our spaceships will get hit by some of these ufo's...

That would only happen if they are not intelligently controlled. And NASA doesn't seem to concerned by them, they don't even mention them.

"to concerned" != "too concerned",
sorry for the correction, but lately i have seen a lot of that, actually so much that i am getting tired of it, please consider this on every post, that goes for all posters which born language is not english, ha ha ha ha, sorry, i do make the same mistakes i guess, but this one is getting on my nerves lately.. Also, and actually, i have each of my parents belonging to a different country so i guess i should shut up right now,

On a more on topic note, i don't think any one of those objects will hit the space station, one, because, even our own remote controlled objects won't hit external objects, and two, because if they got to build space enabled crafts like the ones in the video, i pretty much believe they have enough tech to avoid such a simple situation, don't they? at least i don't know of any of our own space crafts to actually collide to another one on space, except maybe to the last one that exploded on reentry but as far as i know, that was a totally different matter.

Anyway, that video is great, but i can't wait for the usual explanations, ice particles, space garbage from previous missions, etc...

Blah blah, words are words, let's all be miserable because we can't prove what our eyes have seen, oh what a world we leave in, 100 years ago we see that, be sure what would have happened then, but now...

Kai

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Kaifan]
Edited because i am several degrees above accepted alcohol levels....

Sorry...

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Kaifan]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have written many times here at ATS that all those Stars up there aren't Stars.

This Universe is alive and many of those orbs carry civilizations just like Earth.

This race known as the human race is consider a stupid species because they use little of there brain they do not know how to use it but the humans are studied because they do have intelligence and this makes for a good study. They watch and wait for us to evolve more they say we are evolving to slowly.

Earth is a/their Laboratory.

But what do I know

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
god i hate those sound effects, just dumb...but the clip is interesting. My first though was space debris.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join