It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple in hiding with 2-day-old son to avoid vaccination

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
There is no one on this planet that would ever be able to force me to vaccinate my children. In fact, I would be armed and ready to blow them out of the water should they believe they have the authority to SHOW UP. Treason is the right thing to charge anyone with that disempowers democracies. When they come to force things on the kids, that would be the revolution call for me.

Well dont move to Hungary then - or to Australia from the looks of it.
Who knows, it may be mandatory for you (U.S.) soon.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 25-8-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have a friend who have two sons. Both sons developed autism shortly after being vaccinated.
One has a severe case is now about 10 years old but cannot not communicate except on the most rudimentary levels.

The other son is 11 and has a less severe form of Autism but has some very serious difficulties.
The 10 year old is adopted so it can’t be chalked up to an inherited trait, or disorder.
The case for or against vaccines is not closed. Therefore, the decision should be left up to the ones who will be responsible for these kids and will have to deal with them for the rest of their lives... The Parents!

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Sparky63]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
I have a friend who have two sons. Both sons developed autism shortly after being vaccinated.

Ah, but Sparky... Haven't you heard? There's absolutely no link! You must have just had phenomenal luck!

Yeah. Right, eh?

Best of luck to you helping your children out of their toxic malaise. I hear chelation has some good results... It helps remove the mercury, aluminum and other heavy metals.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join