It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. hands over military secrets to Moscow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The U.S. hands over military secrets to Moscow

www.kp.ru

An elite group of Georgian special forces drove into the "Russian-occupied" Poti on 5 U.S. military Hummers this week. The vehicles were carrying explosives, firearms and top-secret satellite technology — the pride of NATO generals.

The Russian military learned the special forces were approaching the city long before their arrival. Their movement was detected by satellite and reports had been received from local Georgians angered by Saakashvili's recent military actions.

According to Russian.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Linked from rense.com (i.e. get out the tin foil, but not necessarily the earmuffs)

Now this piece is looking like propaganda to me. I dunno gonna need more confirmation on this.

www.kp.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

An elite group of Georgian special forces drove into the "Russian-occupied" Poti on 5 U.S. military Hummers this week. The vehicles were carrying explosives, firearms and top-secret satellite technology — the pride of NATO generals.

Right...

Check your source on this one my friend.

www.kp.ru...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Washington has more in common with Moscow than a haj or Chinese communist explicit destruction of human rights, especially olympical Tibetans.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well DUH....i said a few weeks ago that both the US and Russia were in on this. Bush and Putin are Bros and they knew what was going on when they were at the Olympics. Anyone on here who thinks this was a US Vs Russia thing is crazy. Those two are in cahoots more than you can believe. Global agenda is being pushed.

top topics

join