It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gah!! First UFO Experience Just Happened 20 Minutes Ago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'll just post my email i sent to my friend roughly explaining what had just happened. Don't mind my run on sentences as ive been running on adrenaline for the past half hour, this being the first time ive ever seen a ufo(s)!!! Let me know what you guys think or if you got any questions! I keep hearing weird noises outside my door. My cat even hears them... ok, i'll stop and just post it. Sorry, I'm just really freakin' out right now:

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/8/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
yo man. its mike. rick's friend. you remember me. well, im writing you right now, cause im freakin out cause i just experienced the most unexplainable thing thats ever happened to me, and with our background knowledge and our better understanding to whats actually out there, i figured you'd be the only one who would hear me out and not think im nuts instead. ok... so i was driving back from going to blockbuster wanting to rent tapes, and it was closed, and i forgot to get cigs, so i have to go back out to get them, but besides that point, the trip was basically useless. so im about to pull in my driveway, and i notice weird lights in the sky. at first, i thought it was an airplane, cause it had blinking lights of blue and red, but dismissed that idea when i noticed how impossible the movements it was making. and as i was looking at it, though, watching it almost flying around, stopping for a minute and moving again to the next spot, i dunno if it was a trick of my eyes, or what, but i could've sworn i saw a very thin beam going down to the ground for a few seconds. at the moments when it was stopped. now, i know right now, i sound insane, but i swear man, i've never seen a ufo before, but this genuinely is true!!! i would never ever lie about something like this, if you ask anybody who knows me, they can tell you im the most honest person they know. anyways, so i started freaking out, and parked at the end of my driveway, in the middle of the street, just amazed at what i was witnessing. and wondering if it could see me. and i actually was speaking out loud to it, as if i was talking to it as if it were a person, "can you see me?" and when i said that, it slowed down and stopped for a minute, and then it went white and moved back as it blinked out. and i was like, "Snip, OMG!!!" and i stayed for a minute and noticed it above the trees which i was at first looking at it between. it seemed to be traveling across the sky, closer to where i was. this is when i really started to get the adrenaline pumping cause it was almost as if it was responding to me. so i slowly pulled in my driveway while watching it coming closer in the sky, and i parked and got out. now, here was my chance to see if i could hear anything, that way, as impossible it may have seemed at the time, i was thinking, maybe it was a helicopter. so, i was standing outside watching it get closer, and then finally passing me by slowly overhead, and continuing. no sound whatsoever as it glided smoothly in the sky, still with that light pattern (which was very unique also) of blue and red. the scarier thing?? as i watched it passby overhead, i saw another one doing the same from the opposite direction, over from behind me!! i looked in the sky closer and noticed a few of them!!! one or two doing that weird beam thing i said before!!! i was having a panic attack by then, ran inside. my mind was racing!!! and of course, i know it of course could be extraterrestrial, but my mind clicked with a scarier thought... that it could be some kind of top secret Snip up government Snip!!! anyways, i went on my back porch for a minute trying to find them again, but i didnt see them. im about to go out to the driveway again, cause thats more open sky, and see if i can find one again. i just had to pour this out to someone man! and please, trust me man, im not joking!!!! IM COMPLETELY SERIOUS!!!! I've Never Had A UFO Experience, EVER!!! okay, well, write me back with what you think. and i write again if anything else crazier happens. k, damn, this Snip scary alone. aiight, talk to you soon...

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/8/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
-"i would never ever lie about something like this, if you ask anybody who knows me, they can tell you im the most honest person they know"-

The old - i am the most honest guy in the world so you should believe me[-and ask anybody who knows me--YEAH LIKE HE IS GOING TO-] -mid-sentence random manipulation trick.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by chillmike420

Easy on the caps in the title sport.
We're more of lower case crew in here.

Avatar could use a snip as well.

Syntax and an understanding of the use of paragraphs would be useful.

Other than you're good to go.

[edit on 8/22/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There were several of them? And they seemed to direct beams of energy to the ground? What an experience! And can't help but wondering what was going on. Was this in a typical urban or suburban neighborhood, or was it rural?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Got Pics? Images? Video?

Its all well and good to see and post about it, but without other witnesses to back it up and images, you arent going to find much love around here.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Thank you for posting your experience.

Dont worry about the grammer police and the professional Vids and Pics crack addicts. People with viable experiences are not going to post anything, with fear of ridicule and criticism. If you want perfect English on a forum, kindly go to englishVocabulary.com/forum and have fun. If you only want pics and vids, go to google. Then in search function type in UFO. Then click on the [Images] and [Video] tabs.

Lets be constructive and positive y'all.

How close were you to the object? Could you make out a shape, or just lights? Did you hear any sounds? Was the beam exactly straight up and down? Was there quick movements, or slow movements?
Could the lights been man made or were they unusual?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
im not looking for "love", im just posting what i just experienced. sorry about the caps, and run on sentences and no paragraphs. just kinda let it flow out without stopping. CzErased, you don't have to believe me, i just thought i'd share since its the first time anything like this has ever happened to me. and yea, sorry, no video or pics or anything. it was too dark out and on my camera phone, it would just all come out as a blur. and its not like i go around with a camera in my pocket. just went out again, cant find them. and in regards to the “beams” or whatever they were, even if it was just a trick of my eye, its not what your thinking of. it was really transparent and dim. and it would flash down pretty quickly. but yea, im pretty familiar with these forums, but i didn’t think you guys would mind that much if i told you off the bat i have no evidence. just sharing what i just went through, like i said before.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

[edit on 23-8-2008 by CzErased]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by calibanvov
Thank you for posting your experience.

Dont worry about the grammer police and the professional Vids and Pics crack addicts. People with viable experiences are not going to post anything, with fear of ridicule and criticism. If you want perfect English on a forum, kindly go to englishVocabulary.com/forum and have fun. If you only want pics and vids, go to google. Then in search function type in UFO. Then click on the [Images] and [Video] tabs.

Lets be constructive and positive y'all.

How close were you to the object? Could you make out a shape, or just lights? Did you hear any sounds? Was the beam exactly straight up and down? Was there quick movements, or slow movements?
Could the lights been man made or were they unusual?

thanks man for understanding. it looked as if it wasn't that far from the ground from me. maybe like 20-40 stories high in the air, when the one i was followed by was right above me, flying by. the other times it was pretty far away and up high, and its movements were very erratic. like swooping around, down, and back up, fluctuating speeds from slow and smooth to slightly fast and direct, and then stopping and hovering in mid air (usually that's when i was seeing what i thought were faint beams, but i can't be sure). the shape i tried to make out when it was above me, but it was so dark, i couldn't really tell. from what i thought when looking at it though, was an oval-like shape, probably circular, but again, can't be sure. definitely not spherical. the beams that i thought i saw were completely straight, but also one or two times, i saw the same-type of energy the beam was of, encircle the craft as well for a split second. and the lights, the could've been man-made, but they were brighter than normal lights you see in the sky, brighter and more vivid. and like i said before, the blinking effect seemed so smooth and patterned. it was definitely unique, but again, like i said before, there were duplicates of the same thing as i looked around in the sky after it flew over me.

[edit on 8/22/2008 by chillmike420]

[edit on 8/22/2008 by chillmike420]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Awesome!!! Welcome to the experience. I am fortunate not to of had one myself but some close to me have. I can not fathom what it was or why. but I would be quick to be concerned about being watched...

Just to say its a freaky thing and I myself would not like to have such an experience based on what I have heard from other peoples experiences.

IF I were you... um I am not sure.... That stuff freaks e out... I think I would wave my rife machine at them.... Freaky to be sure... Tell MUFFON.. or any one else that might use the info well or help you out in some way with understanding what it was... muffon are good guys I think... I know of them... never met a member though.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I've read this guys posts before. Not these, nor the same user name, but he's been here before, same song and dance.

If I'm wrong, I'll eat a bug

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt
I've read this guys posts before. Not these, nor the same user name, but he's been here before, same song and dance.

If I'm wrong, I'll eat a bug

hahaha well, get to licken dem chops, cause i have no clue what your talking about. i've never been here before under a different name, nor have i ever claimed to see a ufo before in my life! where do you come up with your assumptions? where are these posts that you speak of?

[edit on 8/23/2008 by chillmike420]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
man, i am still reeling from what the hell happened last night. so far, ive only told my friend who i originally wrote that message to and the people on here. another friend of mine is coming over to hang out for a minute, and i think im gonna tell him too. it's just, im kinda reluctant, cause whoever im gonna tell is gonna think im crazy. i dunno. just never thought i'd be in this actual situation... ive thought about it, wanted it to happen, but never actually thought that it would. well, my friend's here, so im gonna go...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Why not fill out a UFO report?

It could be fun.

Then maybe come back here and try to draw what you saw. Show the trees and the level above the horizon the craft(s) were?

Thanks for the report! Don't be too worried, you'll be OK.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
WOW!!! Blockbusters still rent tapes!!??

That's the bit that freaked me out the most dude!!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

grats bro....

cool stuff huh

Love & Light for all!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Can you give a general area so we can check reports?

When things like this happen you do tend to use caps and misspell when just a wee bit excited, some day the complainers might understand they just need a little time.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Why not fill out a UFO report?

It could be fun.

Then maybe come back here and try to draw what you saw. Show the trees and the level above the horizon the craft(s) were?

Thanks for the report! Don't be too worried, you'll be OK.

well, first of all, i definitely wouldn't want to tell the government what i experienced, due to 2 reasons. one, i simply don't trust them whatsoever. i am a firm believer in the truth movement, and disclosing to them, what they only would hide, and lie, and keep from disclosing to us, if they witnessed it, doesn't make sense to me. i have lost my faith and trust in our own government long ago. and the other reason is that it could even possibly been manned or controlled by them for all i know, in some top secret experiments or extraterrestrial back-engineering or something, which we've all heard possibilities about ever since the ufo/alien movement began.

and as for the drawing/sketching what i saw... well, i just might do that. i'll do that up soon for you guys, maybe even a couple of them, and scan them into my laptop, so you guys can get a better idea, and visual understanding of what exactly i saw. glad i could share the info. and im alright now, i think. it's just at the time i was having anxiety, panic chills down the spine, and just plain frightened, since it was such a new, and intense experience. not to mention, being alone at the time all this was happening. but, im okay now.

Originally posted by Thebudweiserstuntman
WOW!!! Blockbusters still rent tapes!!??

That's the bit that freaked me out the most dude!!

hahaha, yea of course they do!! why else would they have the stores exist, if they didn't?? i was a lil confused how you worded that, but im assuming youre referring to their online/mail-out rental thingy or whatever. yea, call me old-fashioned, heh, but i like goin to the store itself and browsing around the newest dvds. haha, didn't even know that was "old-fashioned" yet! haha.

Originally posted by Skipper1975

grats bro...

cool stuff huh

Love & Light for all!

heh, and thanks skipper. haven't gotten a "congrats" yet. yeppers, definitely popped my ufo cherry! hehe. and yea, most definitely "cool stuff"! there really are no words for how intense and overwhelming the whole encounter really was, and i will definitely remember it for the rest of my life! and i can only pray and hope that i will experience them more in the future, and for the experiences to only get better....

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Can you give a general area so we can check reports?

When things like this happen you do tend to use caps and misspell when just a wee bit excited, some day the complainers might understand they just need a little time.

heh, yea, i can understand that. and i didn't even realize to tell you guys where this happened!! totally slipped my mind. i live in Bucks County, in Doylestown Township of Doylestown, PA (18901), and it happened at the end of my driveway (where i first noticed one off in the distance, in between the hulking trees on my road, as i looked straight ahead, and up in the sky, before turning into my driveway*), on a dead end road, across from a gun club. its a pretty secluded road and area for this town. far off over a huge hill, on the opposite side of the gun club my house is across the street from*, there's a prison, and a few miles down route 611, which is not far from my house, is the Willow Grove Naval Air Base. could be some unknown, new technology from there?? it is possible. though, i dunno, it did look extremely advanced from what i witnessed it doing, as you read in my initial explanation. but, who the hell knows what kind of technology our government truly has, and is keeping from the rest of the world.

* = images and sketches are pending, and hopefully will help flesh out a lot better, what you all read from me earlier, in my intial explanation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join