It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaRouche -' U.S. Closer to WWIII than the November elections'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

LaRouche -' U.S. Closer to WWIII than the November elections'

www.rense.com

(LPAC) -- Lyndon LaRouche today warned, in no uncertain terms, that the world is closer to World War III than it is to the November Presidential elections in the United States. "November is a far distance away,'' LaRouche noted.

He elaborated: "The world situation, and recent events, show that we are at the point of breakdown of the world system, and the threat of a thermonuclear World War III is immediate. The provocations against Russia, via George Soros and British intelligence's Saakashvili government in Georgia, is but one leading edge. Despite the focus of attention on the Caucasus in the past week,'' LaRouche continued, "the Iranian issue is very much on the table. Do not put it past Vice President Dick Cheney and his British controllers to orchestrate a major provocation, while the Democrats are gathered in Denver next week. "This is an all-purpose go situation,'' LaRouche warned.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Former presidential candidate and chairman of the political action committee , Lyndon LaRouche is quoted "Do not put it past Vice President Dick Cheney and his British controllers to orchestrate a major provocation, while the Democrats are gathered in Denver next week. "This is an all-purpose go situation,'' LaRouche warned. ...www.youtube.com...

www.rense.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Lyndon LaRouche? I thought he died.

I don't know. Statements coming from him are a bit....flaky....to say the least.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
"I say to George Bush: 'You can't do anything right. In your entire, nearly eight years in office, you have not gotten one thing right. Are you the reincarnation of My Pet Goat?' ''

Pet Goat...Even the goat can make better decisions than this a$$hat of a president.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If Larouche was ever to became the president of the USA thats when the world would end up a smoldering ashes. Is first act would be to declare war on the british because he thinks the white house needs a new paint job. In the event he declares war on the british they have a cunning plan they want every one in the UK to have dsl. The idea is to chat to has many US citizans has possible this would be a act of treason in Larouches eye's so he have them all shot. Then the british could just march up to washington and sell him a brush and a bucket of white wash. And has for Obama Larouche hate the fact he going to spend millions of US dollars on a nazi style british NHS his own quot.
THE TRUTH ABOUT LAROUCHE HE HATES AMERICANS TO HE A REPTILIAN

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yawn. People around here must not care about life very much if they're sooooo excited for the apocalypse.

And they are excited, they might profess concern or worry about current events. But deep down inside they NEED the world to end, it validates their delusions.

Sorry folks, the world aint ending anytime soon. Your cushy existence in front of a computer might end, but the world in general will move forward, with or without us.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I got my chips on Nov 11th 2010.. lol

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Lyndon LaRouche? I thought he died.

If he hasn't, certainly his credibility has.

Just sayin'

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Just a warning to everyone who reads this. It's from 2008.

new topics

top topics

join