It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The X-Conference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Does anyone here know anything about the X-Conference that's suposedly coming up on April 17? Is it real or is it made up? Here's the supposed link:

www.paradigmclock.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well, it seems to be real now that I've gotten another source to confirm it.

www.disclosureproject.org...

April 17-18, 2004, X-Conference, Washington Hilton DC North, Gaithersburg, Maryland

Dr. Steven Greer will be doing a lecture on Saturday April 17th from 12 - 12:50 pm and a workshop on the same day from 3:30 to 5pm. We will have a table at this event.

The lecture, entitled "The Untold History of the Disclosure Project" is a "tour" with Dr. Greer of behind the scenes secret meetings that led to the Disclosure Press Conference. Find out how he learned so much about how secrecy operates, what is being kept secret, by whom and why. The workshop is entitled "Secrecy is Terrorism". The basis of the workshop will be the following which Dr. Greer has written: It appears that the fear and ruthless control exercised by these projects (i.e. Unacknowledged Special Access Projects - USAPs) around the world has effectively kept the matter off the public radar screen. In our view, the propagation of such controlling fear is a genuine form of international terrorism. Its effects are devastating: it has neutralized democratic processes and institutions, engendered paralyzing fear, hijacked the future of humanity, impoverished billions of people and decimated the environment of earth in the span of one human lifetime. Indeed, the harmful effects of such rogue secrecy exceed by orders of magnitude the consequences of any terrorist organization operating today.

For more information, see the event web site:

www.x-conference.com...

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by mrmulder]

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Looks like it could be very interesting!!!
Here's a list of the scheduled speakers:
www.paradigmclock.com...

The only one that I have read is Jim Marrs, and he seems VERY credible.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well.. I perused the site and discovered Mr. Jim Marrs will be there. I'd love to see him. I also just learned that it was his book that Oliver Stone's landmark movie "JFK" was based upon. That's why it was so good.

From the site:

Jim Marrs
is an award-winning journalist and the author of numerous books including Alien Agenda. His book, Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy, was published to critical acclaim and within three years had gone into an eighth printing in both hardbound and softbound editions. Crossfire reached the New York Times Paperback Non-Fiction Best Seller List and became a basis for the Oliver Stone Film JFK. He is also the author of Rule By Secrecy. Marrs has appeared on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, C-SPAN, the Discovery, Learning and History Channels, Geraldo, Montel Williams, and Today, and the Larry King and Art Bell radio programs

I read Marrs' book "Rule By Secrecy" - strangely - about two months before 9-11. Someone gave it to me out of the blue. So, when it happened, everything Marrs said make perfect sense.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
sorry to bring up an old post, but.....Did any members of ATS go to this conference, and how was it? Recommended for next year?

new topics

top topics

join