It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird aliens on Fresno security cam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Fresno security cam

Here's two odd looking aliens. Same grey kind of head visible at the end of the video. HORRIBLE quality - filmed at MUFON conference.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Fresno is definitely full of wierd aliens

did anyone try speaking spanglish to them?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
They are kind of skinniy but they have the big black eye head. i wonder if they like Christmas?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Uuuumm, "we're sorry, this video is no longer available"??

Could be just my computer 'cause it's been acting silly for the past few days.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Man! What the heck was with them weird heads!

Very creepy. Hard to tell if fake or not now a days!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Sorry if the video isn't working for you. Here's the URL:

www.youtube.com...

I don't know about these or any aliens.

[edit on 8/22/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I find it interesting that they never turn and both of the things walk strait in the same direction, they both took the EXACT same path which makes me think they are on a clothesline or something,

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I was able to get the Fresno Security cam link to work for me. It jumps directly to the videon on YouTube.

Interesting video. Great find!

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Thanks for the URL!

Lol, it looks like a dangling clothes pin!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ok...Interesting footage.

I don't know what the heck that was. Unidentified Walking Object? The video may very well be a hoax... Video hoaxing is nothing new really, but if this video could prove authentic, then we may have something...What? I dunno, but something.

To speculate, if it is some sort of being, is it truly alien? Did it come here from another world? Or something else entirely, or even a species we've never encountered before that is indigenous to Earth?

Kinda gets the imagination going doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
A whole lot of blurry nothing crap crap crap blurry crap. Why is this being shown at a conference or something... oh I know, so they can talk about the video they made.

crap.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Oh and to add.... didn't other videos claim that it is a ghost or something? I dunno.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Oh and after watching it again, the "aliens" must be levitating because the shadows are WAY off!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

Yeah, I saw that too. I think someone's dangling clothes pins in front of the camera. LOL!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Oh and to add.... didn't other videos claim that it is a ghost or something? I dunno.

I am not aware of any other videos that mention this video. It is my understanding that this was recently shown at a MUFON conference. Here's the video again. Embedded and the link too:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I can barely make out the figures themselves, much less try to tell what they are. First impression is what you'd see from a kid who throws a sheet over themselves for Halloween to be a ghost.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
I can barely make out the figures themselves, much less try to tell what they are.

Standard ATS complaint. That is a given as it is youtube video of a video playing in a seperate monitor. Horrible quality. Interesting take on "aliens". I don't think they look like they are pulled along a line but rather operated from above. Marionettes. Question is why was this shown at the MUFON conference or do I just have my information wrong?

Maybe its real!?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Did it sound like the narrator was Jaime Maussan to you?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
Did it sound like the narrator was Jaime Maussan to you?

No. I see I need to do a little more leg work to present this fully. Un momento.

Victor Camacho I believe. The write up is in the first post. Too big to quote without repremands so here is a snippet:

will say this, that out of all the video footage I saw there and many were very impressive, the footage from Fresno California presented by Victor Camacho

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Movie link second post down.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Good Find. It is very interesting but I don't think its anything crazy. The first thing looks like it is being pulled because it shows very little movement. The second one looks like cloth in the breeze, which would tie into the people saying it was a clothesline.

Maybe our sweater vests and polo shirts are the real NWO, especially those popped collars (pure evil). creepy stuff

top topics

<<   2 >>

join